Thursday, 2020-10-01, 10:31 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » 1.19c Lose by Bahamut (How to kill Big Red Dragon)
1.19c Lose by Bahamut
dtrungtin92Fecha: Monday, 2016-06-13, 6:30 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Hi all.

This is our team replay. I think we mak some problem in this match. When Bahamut apear, not anyone can take him down. Please tell me WHY.? 
http://www.mediafire.com/download/28bw2qq6i7zq2qh/lose+bahamut.w3g
p/s: Have 1 lmao scene, when Archer come to valley to take reward by kill Revenant. But too late, Revenant appear again. Too much funny.
CrocodileFecha: Wednesday, 2016-06-15, 2:13 AM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant general
Group: Useer
There are few things if u guys knew it would have been easier to kill darigazz.
a. Damage and Armors
b. Spell damage and Reduction
c. Maybe few items for heroes

For Grom
Grom's main damage is from return ability so get items of str. Gods atom can be the core item with inmortal/absolute. Different items that people try on groms are battle trident, emeralds, chronos and arcane scpeter (only for bosses). For getting more str, there is heart of searionix in secret shop.

Assasin. You can make sacred gem of war lvl 2 which is very goood for dps
Micheals shield looks good with the repspawn but if respawning doesnt help it is of no use and u cant drop later. Make sure next time u get the first legendary armor drop and make it absolute.

For archer, making excalibur changes damage type from normal to chaos which is 30% more damage to dragons. For armor, the classic one is hero armor, inmortal then absolute. Note the bosses which do spell damage, the higher the spell damage reduction, the lower the damage u take. Archer had heavy armor till the end which compared to hero armor takes 60% more damage from dragon attack and 25% more from spells. To be safe on dragons next time make sure all non-mages have about 90% or more armor reduction. 

For mediv, there is one item called exodus which is very good, arcnae specter, which is very complementary to his abilities. His main problem is tanking. Either get inmortal-absolute for him or unbeatable, whatever the preferences.

For gold, it is better to have a tower in lane and heroes kill mobs till boss time. A defiler tower (-armor tower from magic tower) can hold lane pretty good and kill bosses. Advances flame tower can also hold lanes but u need to help in boss time. Making 4-5 towers in multiple lanes while other players are not farming and also have no items makes the team weak. Also, u died to darigazz because u were the only one trying to fight the dragon, while your team was in a completely different lane, running towards enemy's base, grom could have helped a little bit but i doubt u guys could have made it past that dragon.
dtrungtin92Fecha: Thursday, 2016-06-16, 4:32 AM | Mensaje # 3
Private
Nice Guide.. Thanks so much. New Replay. Pass Bahamut, die at Final Deacese.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4v4nzeakravliv5/Final+Deacese.w3g
CrocodileFecha: Thursday, 2016-06-16, 7:26 PM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant general
Well congrats on soloing bahamut. There are few tricks to helping kill final disease. Golem hire units are pretty resistant to final disease, better than centaurs. The main problem assasin has with FD is that it lowers it AttackSpeed too much so u cant life steal in order to survive. Having 7-8 golems spread out on hold position diverges attention from your hero to golems so u dont get too much slowed. You can also make 6-7 advanced water/flame towers so they help dps as well. 

Archer can have some int/mana regen item and spam frost arrow. CD is 4 sec i think so it gives u lot of disables on FD. Archer can also get hero armor and chaos'dragon attack damage. 

For water mage, there are few items:
a. Kan staff: adds inventory to your non-hero unit (Water). 2 slots max. 
There are items called nature path, greater nature path. Nature path is in base, right side shop. Greater nature path is in top shops, left side.
Nature path+lance = creature claws: +1600 damage
Nature path+ mask of death = idk name : lifesteal 

b. Circe book: about 60 damage and 40 armor i guess, 5 times max. Extra 200 armor and more damage. Helps to kill draongs
c. Unholy gloves: 300% increases attack damage
d. Legion doom horn: +13,000 hp to water, 300% attack, +180 armor, some regen

Keep playing and you will keep getting better. It is good to watch some other player play the same hero u play. You can find lots of assasin replays in Interesting games forum. Focus on last hitting and not taking hits from enemy creeps, get the most priority item, farm to your limit, lure to your limit, use horse to get items to your hero asap, dont let it sit in horse, etc.
GoikolaketicFecha: Wednesday, 2016-06-22, 2:08 PM | Mensaje # 5
Major general
Group: Partner
crocodyle= the best support hero

Added (2016-06-22, 2:08 PM)
---------------------------------------------
i suggest immortal a new title for crocodyle: mayor general coach

dtrungtin92Fecha: Friday, 2016-07-01, 7:54 AM | Mensaje # 6
Private
Once again, Fail by Final Decrease.
https://www.mediafire.com/?wq5j3mpwoe527vj
CrocodileFecha: Monday, 2016-07-04, 0:10 AM | Mensaje # 7
Lieutenant general
I tried to watch what you did but i fell asleep 2 times when i reached dragons timing. Now you have to figure out yourself. One other hero that can help in killing final disease is the admiral hero. Other support heroes can use items like malevolence staff, horn of stampede, glacial sword, frozen helm of chaos. If you still have trouble, buy 6-7 golems and use those, have a centaur near to give you endurance aura.

Here is the game i played today. See how admiral and archer 2ped fd. Its the same with assasin.
https://entgaming.net/replay.php?id=7988471

Message edited by Crocodile - Monday, 2016-07-04, 0:16 AM
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » 1.19c Lose by Bahamut (How to kill Big Red Dragon)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: