Sunday, 2020-09-27, 2:02 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » help!! (cant stuck michael)
help!!
GoikolaketicFecha: Monday, 2016-06-20, 8:19 PM | Mensaje # 1
Major general
Group: Partner
http://www.mediafire.com/downloa....%29.w3g
i need help. tried to stuck michael worker solo. watched a replay and i did the same plan that worked in the replay. why in my game michael is not stucked? in the forest i had 14 GT 2 towers aura worker. all 3 entrance closed. townhall on the revenant cliff. titan that tanked michael close edge forest. i am so frustrated! help plz.

Added (2016-06-20, 4:29 PM)
---------------------------------------------
to avoid your waste of time i cheked replay: work

Added (2016-06-20, 8:19 PM)
---------------------------------------------
if i use lich book to destroy trees during michael advance in the midlane i die instantly. why?is normal?

hisgenliFecha: Tuesday, 2016-06-21, 0:35 AM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Group: User
I dont really know why Michael doesnt get stuck by the lake, but why did you close the way to spiders? Maybe thats the reason? You "cant" use Lichs Book anymore after Michael spawned, that was intended cause the Dark Force Bosses after Death have high HP and therefore would get punished by Lichs Book. That would be too easy.
GoikolaketicFecha: Tuesday, 2016-06-21, 11:53 AM | Mensaje # 3
Major general
thx for the answer. i closed spider entrance for a simple reason: copied replay.idk if is useful or not. when u say: that would be too esy, i no get wath could be too easy. too esy use lich book to fight against the bosses after death?
my idea about michael stuck is the following: must lure him very close the edge of riverside of the forest, he try to enter and is stucked. but no sure. to check the idea i want build a well in the forest and tank mich with a titan. i will let u know. bye
hisgenliFecha: Tuesday, 2016-06-21, 3:12 PM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant colonel
Group: User
Imagine a tanky Centaur Impaler with Lichs Book on Michael, Laika and Sheep; they literally get destroyed by it even if it only works 5 sec. or sth. cause of their high HP; i wonder if you can use 1000 fast range towers to lure him to the river even better, so that he has an ongoing command to go there cause he gets attacked. But that "trick" will be fixed for 2.0 i think (100% sure for the Wisp). But congrats to the solo Death kill and gameplay.
GoikolaketicFecha: Tuesday, 2016-06-21, 5:07 PM | Mensaje # 5
Major general
Thx for the congrat. but kill  death is easy, no require any skill.
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » help!! (cant stuck michael)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: