Wednesday, 2021-09-22, 6:28 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » Killed Ancient Green Dragon with Wraith(Banshee) solo game
Killed Ancient Green Dragon with Wraith(Banshee) solo game
VizzardFecha: Tuesday, 2016-07-05, 1:37 AM | Mensaje # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: User
Make this replay just for fun since someone claim that is complete imposible kill this Dragon with Banshee, end dying at Darigaz because of missplays he blocked my heal ability with spell shield, lots of misplays and funny deaths make this replay a 20% of what this hero is capable if is not less.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/f9x8njbila9jcy1/How+easy+Ancient+Dragon+is.w3g
yoann-leclercFecha: Wednesday, 2016-07-06, 9:33 AM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant
Hey buddy, that's a nice replay here. Let me just narrow down my thoughts that brought you so nicely to do this replay for us: My point is not that it's impossible to kill this guy alone with any hero, but that it is impossible to go past it with them.
In your replay you show exactly what I'm talking about: A build that cannot evolve past a certain point, because it relies on your ability to tank damages as you inflict an overall small amount of damages over time. What it means is that you fall off as the game advances and you just cannot tank darigaaz, and cannot burst him down either. It is quite a nice fight you put up against the ancient green dragon, but it is the very last thing you are able to do; don't you think it would be nice to have somehow a chance to go further after you kill it? To get some item that would make it possible to go beyond the previous boss and on to the next?
You are speaking of 20%. Alright how do you think you can fulfill the 80 missing percent? You even build god s atom for the fight against ancient, trading your boots for it. Without it you'd probably have died, and I dont believe there is anything in the items you could have dropped by then that could bring you up to that 100%.
VizzardFecha: Thursday, 2016-07-07, 11:14 PM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant colonel
I challenge anyone to solo kill even only ancient green dragon with Kealthas, the naga witch, the banshee... Let alone all the tank characters that do not really serve the purpose of solo killing bosses. If anyone can post a video of solo killing ancient green dragon WITHOUT DS with any of these three champions, I'll gladly acknowledge I was wrong and try to improve myself with what I saw.

No, ''your point'' is any of this 3 heroes can not kill this dragon and I proved how wrong it was with this replay, looks you not gladly acknowledge you was wrong and improve yourself , I was expected that, If you would said kill Darigaz as well or Bahamut I would had do it on the replay and you will have another excuse right now like kill Michael too.

Just realize that the ones saying heroes are bad don't have any idea of how to use that heroes, that is the build for Banshee HP and Regeneration that way you can help allieds too, I have not interest on killing Darigaz after the big disapoint of Ancient Dragon I lose interest in the game and play bad against this dragon as I mentioned but could killed with the current items and one items change to deal more easy with his spell shield will give me an easy fight against this dragon.

20%: deaths, lose gold, XP, not early Arcane Scepter becomes in not early Skull Tower kill, late Cleverness texts, worse farm ever, could kill lots of more neutral bosses, die at Darigaz...etc, I couldn't play worse and still acomplish what you think is imposible.

Since ''Your points'' has transform from ''this 2 items has complete randoms chances'' into ''no of this heroes can kill Ancient Dragon'' into kill Darigaz too aparently, I notice that was a mistake reply to you in the first time, have a good day.
yoann-leclercFecha: Friday, 2016-07-08, 8:41 AM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant
My dear friend. I apologize deeply for hurting your feelings. You did so well and even made a replay for me as I was asking and I swear I did not want to insult this hard labor on your part. I just happened to say banshee very randomly but that is not the point. Everytime I post about this map, I always speak about one point, that is the only interest for me : Trying to go as far as possible in the map with every single hero. When i wrote those things, I did not have in mind that killing ancient green dragon was the sole purpose of my life, and I am indeed a bit surprised that you took it that way. What I meant really was: Killing this dragon in order to go further, by getting new items like I stated before.

In all honesty, I have no interest in being the best, or even being good at this map. I fulfill my self confidence with different things in life (I suggest you do the same, it will bring less saltyness to your answers). What I actually like to see are solo replays of people going very far with a character that I actually thought was unable to go beyond one point. See, the reason why I gave you this answer was not because I wanted to harm you deep inside, dear friend, but because I was indeed a bit disappointed that this dragon was the last thing you wanted to do. Would you have killed darigaaz then and went on to like, bahamut at least, or even maybe final disease? I would have been happier about the replay.

So I hope you understood that my point does not "transform", but that the reason why I want changes is to go always beyond with new heroes. Seems the next version intends to bring new items to do this kind of thing, or at least I hope so. My point was to add a shop or something more reliable to make sure you can get the core items at some point in the game. I just don't see why that wouldnt be a good idea.

Btw, I would still be interested in seeing naga defeat ancient green dragon, and going on to maybe final disease? If you want to impress me, post such replay and I ll give you the title of the player who impressed me the most, not an easy one to get I can assure you.

Message edited by yoann-leclerc - Friday, 2016-07-08, 8:42 AM
cho-choFecha: Friday, 2016-07-08, 1:07 PM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant
Quote yoann-leclerc ()
naga defeat ancient green dragon, and going on to maybe final disease
if only a cd on the magic that gives u 23 agi could be shorter, like 2 or 3 sec, it could be done easily, this way it takes like 5 minutes to cast it to gain some serious amount of base agi and not die in process, especially if we concider the fact that it stacks if only casted on same target...

Message edited by cho-cho - Friday, 2016-07-08, 1:10 PM
yoann-leclercFecha: Friday, 2016-07-08, 2:22 PM | Mensaje # 6
Lieutenant
I know right? Imho Naga is a very interesting concept that just cannot express its full potential in this map, i m hoping for a serious rework asap.
SaiyanFecha: Friday, 2016-07-08, 3:15 PM | Mensaje # 7
Private
Such a bad loser this yoann-leclerc and you are asking for more replays? people has no shame.
yoann-leclercFecha: Friday, 2016-07-08, 5:18 PM | Mensaje # 8
Lieutenant
Quote Saiyan ()
Such a bad loser this yoann-leclerc and you are asking for more replays? people has no shame.
Lol! you made my day pal.
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » Killed Ancient Green Dragon with Wraith(Banshee) solo game
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: