Sunday, 2020-09-20, 7:41 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » kill micheal,salamander,apocalipse,byatis,forgotten (1.24)
kill micheal,salamander,apocalipse,byatis,forgotten (1.24)
phucnv31Fecha: Wednesday, 2016-08-03, 5:51 AM | Mensaje # 1
Sergeant
Group: User
We killed endlaika but not saved replays  :(
In this replay, we killed bosses too late, did not have time to fight the black knight.
we use version 1.24e war3, you have to change to version 1.24e to see this replay.
this is link to download:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9KmvabRbvyPME9sVG5uVG05UXc/view?usp=sharing
video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfV9C4ySDLs&feature=youtu.be

Message edited by phucnv31 - Wednesday, 2016-08-03, 2:02 PM
DrekTharFecha: Wednesday, 2016-08-03, 2:53 PM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Group: Partner
phucnv31

Very good combo you had there. May I suggest having a blacksmith on the team, as well as keeper of the sky? Also, if you have party team, you won't be so short on time with the neutral bosses. I can imagine killing dark arthas, agiel, and dark knight won't be impossible with those heroes. If you are looking for players to your team, I would be interested in playing with you!
phucnv31Fecha: Wednesday, 2016-08-03, 3:31 PM | Mensaje # 3
Sergeant
Group: User
Quote DrekThar ()
Very good combo you had there. May I suggest having a blacksmith on the team, as well as keeper of the sky? Also, if you have party team, you won't be so short on time with the neutral bosses. I can imagine killing dark arthas, agiel, and dark knight won't be impossible with those heroes. If you are looking for players to your team, I would be interested in playing with you!

Thanks for advices. We will try  :)

Our English is very bad , it is difficult to communicate with you in game sad

Message edited by phucnv31 - Wednesday, 2016-08-03, 3:38 PM
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » kill micheal,salamander,apocalipse,byatis,forgotten (1.24)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: