Tuesday, 2020-10-20, 5:13 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » single player kill death (I kill death, azazel, apo with UK)
single player kill death
akatsukifans10Fecha: Sunday, 2016-10-23, 7:57 PM | Mensaje # 1
Sergeant
Group: User
Hi people, aqui les traigo mi mayor avance en este parche.
El link de la imagen aqui https://archive.org/details/KillDeath
And the replay: http://www.mediafire.com/file/onsjaxh0uvtm2a8/Kill_dead_solo_.w3g
thanks InmortalSiegfried by the current meta, now I can play with dante, Garithos and satyr at the level of the strongest heroes  biggrin

and one more thing, I think the black dragon should go before saphiron, for my saphiron is stronger than dark dragon. Finally, I have an idea about a new boss who might come after Death, and it is this:
NEW BOSS IDEA
NAME: inverter realities
ABILITIES:
> 35% chance that an attack is denied and the same amount to your damage is increased based
> 35% chance that a spell is denied and Increase the overall hitpoints in same spell damage
> An ability to increase damage that is the beginning of a 10% increase, and while his life is reduced the increased damage percentage will increase to 100% (this is similar to the aura of command)
P.D.: it is google traductor  tongue
GoikolaketicFecha: Tuesday, 2016-10-25, 2:04 AM | Mensaje # 2
Major general
Group: Partner
hi akat. i tried to watch the replay but failed. i dwl the file but when started a message apparead me: make sure the file: Maps/Descargas exist. i created the path requested ( maps / descargas and failed. can use the standard path? maps download? thx bye
akatsukifans10Fecha: Tuesday, 2016-10-25, 7:46 PM | Mensaje # 3
Sergeant
Group: User
yeah you create the path.. but you copy the 1.20c hero of the empire map in maps/descargas?? i have simiral problems with the replays of the forum but its correctly work when i create maps/dowlnoad and paste the hero of the empire map  wink
GoikolaketicFecha: Thursday, 2016-10-27, 1:54 AM | Mensaje # 4
Major general
Group: Partner
finally i watched. great game. congrat! simply i confused the folder.
CrocodileFecha: Thursday, 2016-12-08, 10:51 PM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant general
Group: Useer
You killed final disease nicely. There were few things I would have done differently but as long as u manage to kill, its all that matters. Nice game.
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » single player kill death (I kill death, azazel, apo with UK)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: