Tuesday, 2020-12-01, 3:24 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » Worker solo damage michael 93% 1.20c (obviuosly gameplay can be improved michael can die may be)
Worker solo damage michael 93% 1.20c
GoikolaketicFecha: Sunday, 2016-12-25, 3:25 AM | Mensaje # 1
Major general
Group: Partner
http://www.mediafire.com/file....%25.w3g
for polania: in this section interesting game in date 17/3/2016 u can see my replay assassin solo kill death without black lyric items. for this replay i ask to all help and suggestion to kill michael single player. i arrived very close. never was posted in this forum a replay where a single player killed michael in normal version without bug. bye and merry christmas

Added (2016-12-25, 3:22 AM)
---------------------------------------------
replay checked : work

Added (2016-12-25, 3:25 AM)
there are a long pause of 20 seconds about but no damaged replay

polaniaFecha: Sunday, 2016-12-25, 3:46 AM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Quote Goikolaketic ()
for polania: in this section interesting game in date 17/3/2016 u can see my replay assassin solo kill death without black lyric items. for this replay i ask to all help and suggestion to kill michael single player. i arrived very close. never was posted in this forum a replay where a single player killed michael in normal version without bug. bye and merry christmas

hI Goikolaketic, Thks, merry chirstmas for everyone players!

The replays was corrupted ;(  the assasin replay and the worker replay too.

Message edited by polania - Monday, 2016-12-26, 4:08 AM
GoikolaketicFecha: Thursday, 2016-12-29, 2:02 PM | Mensaje # 3
Major general
replays checked : work both assassin and worker. idk why for u is corrupted. anyway if u are unable to see these replays i tell there the plan worker to kill michael( death is too easy to kill).Build 3 titan  and 1 shandris. 1 titan in mid 2 unbrocken 3 kill   neutral boss till pyro. Pyro drop 80% hearth battle that give 120% as to all allied units. in that fight titan can survive with pyro but u must hold titan in h fire so he die. thx the titan death u can build other 7 shandris. so the fight with michael is the following: 2 titan close regeneration well. no fight only tank. 8 shandris and worker with the usual items: commander wish gem war battle herath horn stampede and some gt ( 12 gt for 12" give about 1% damage but better of nothing). i have a question that must be directed to immortal siegfrid. without battle hearth i damaged michael 93%. is supposed that increasing further as 120% michael MUST die. but surprisingly enou i bet even less damage. bug? or wath else. idk bye

Added (2016-12-29, 2:02 PM)
* enough get

polaniaFecha: Friday, 2016-12-30, 2:15 AM | Mensaje # 4
Colonel
Hi, the worker replay finish whit FD destroyed the empire ;( , there not more time, so, i´dont know if was corrupted.
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Friday, 2016-12-30, 1:16 PM | Mensaje # 5
Major general
Group: User
Finish Final Disease  sad 
I try to see 3 times.
GoikolaketicFecha: Friday, 2016-12-30, 3:09 PM | Mensaje # 6
Major general
first of all thx for trying to see replay. As usual i check before posting to avoid wast of time of players.idk why is corrupted but i explained my plan so i could be glad if you try to improve my strategy.Now i try again avoiding the long pause that,may be, caused corruption.
polaniaFecha: Sunday, 2017-01-01, 0:58 AM | Mensaje # 7
Colonel
Hi, Yes, maybe the long pause caused corruption,  Thks Goikolaketic
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » Worker solo damage michael 93% 1.20c (obviuosly gameplay can be improved michael can die may be)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: