Thursday, 2020-10-01, 10:37 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » Tried both the new heroes... Untill Death Do Us Part ("you are dead, not a big surprise")
Tried both the new heroes... Untill Death Do Us Part
LightningFecha: Tuesday, 2017-01-17, 10:40 AM | Mensaje # 16
Private
Group: User
i dont tried using shield up in the early game because for the easy farming that give you sacrifice
i think i can get more armor than with steel but i still prefer to use steel
next time i play with defender i gonna try using armor up when i buy excalibur to see how much armor i can get
if i get more than with steel then i should use it for my build but for now thats the best build i got
i can one shoot close every boss until byatis and apocalypse and with chronos
its very deadly and you can get a 1 minute tank

Message edited by Lightning - Tuesday, 2017-01-17, 10:52 AM
PilgrimFecha: Tuesday, 2017-01-17, 11:41 AM | Mensaje # 17
Sergeant
Quote Lunar ()
I don't change attack type to reset skills, his skills are base on Armor, Level, HP so I think attack damage does not effect much.

which item do you use to reset skills if you don't change attack type? i only know champion sword, excalibur and dragon slayer.

and for Mega Heal, yesterday i find out that after refreshing the skills, all the random stat bonus of Mega Heal that i was stacking for something like 1 hour, were gone!

so Lightning, i think that taking mega heal at the start is useless if you refresh skills. but sacrifice was so good! (15k at level 9 with 20 sec cooldown in a wide area)
LightningFecha: Tuesday, 2017-01-17, 12:14 PM | Mensaje # 18
Private
you dont lose all the bonus you stay with the base defense you got and why i take mega heal thats because mega heal affect towers and 12k spell damage its good to kill some early game and midd game bosses

i already send you my replay with defender and blacksmith

Message edited by Lightning - Tuesday, 2017-01-17, 12:16 PM
PilgrimFecha: Tuesday, 2017-01-17, 1:45 PM | Mensaje # 19
Sergeant
Quote Lightning ()
i already send you my replay with defender and blacksmith

yeah thank you,
i'm gonna watch it as soon as possibile.
i losed all the agility bonus from mega heal.. not the armor
LunarFecha: Tuesday, 2017-01-17, 3:30 PM | Mensaje # 20
Lieutenant
Quote Lightning ()
i dont tried using shield up in the early game because for the easy farming that give you sacrificei think i can get more armor than with steel but i still prefer to use steel
next time i play with defender i gonna try using armor up when i buy excalibur to see how much armor i can get
if i get more than with steel then i should use it for my build but for now thats the best build i got

Yes, Sacrifice is easy to farm than Shield Up.
If still not try to build Shield Slam + UnBreakable, 4000 bonus armor is a very attractive biggrin

@Lightning: do you know 3% from skill Immortal stack with 1% of God Atom and 2-4% from fountain of Worker? And can you send me your replay too, thanks?

Quote Pilgrim ()
which item do you use to reset skills if you don't change attack type? i only know champion sword, excalibur and dragon slayer.
I didn't reset skills, my skills still: Shield Slam, Revenge, Shield Up, Mega Heal, Immortal
I got expoduce to help kill boss, but actually it does not help much biggrin

I can kill Apocalypse cause of lucky drop Savior, from my build, i only have ~ 60k Spell Damage (Shield Slam (20k) + Revenge (~22k) + MegaHeal (12k)) does not enough to kill apo before i die biggrin
martin96Fecha: Sunday, 2017-01-22, 4:22 PM | Mensaje # 21
Private
Hiiii
I realy like Berseker. I think is now one of tho most OP hero to play SOLO. U can face Final disase, Azazel, Death. (I cant beat michael with him sad too much sad)
U can pick three times spells.
From the begining
With hero sword
With Excalibur
I HAVE ALL TIME SAME SPELL. 1.Maim    2.Critical strike(Third maxing)    3.Fighting mastery (First pick but second maxing)    4.Hiden power (First maxing)    5.Battle experience (Realy good one target dmg .... realy very good)
Tipz
1) I recomended if u cant play well dont buy item and push all your money to turret.
2) runed bracers will help as always
3) BEFORE EVERY CHANGE TYPE OF ATTACK RELEASE HIDDEN POWER
I have a record in solo playing 98 ..... fucking final dissase cant w8 2 stacks xD
Broad mother (cca 20 stacks) is first release.
After that is 50 stacks key (around vampire lord i gues)
I all time had 90 stack during dragons coming. So after third release u can easy beat a lot of 90+ boses without problem.

Cya replay (Warcraft version 1.27 i think map version 1.20 i think xD)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxiUNjrHdgfzSVFfM1E4NE02cDQ
JGWentworth2838Fecha: Wednesday, 2017-02-22, 5:34 AM | Mensaje # 22
Sergeant
What skill progression do you guys recommend for defender (what skill you max first, second, etc)?

Also any other tips on how to play him would be appreciated.

Thanks
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » Tried both the new heroes... Untill Death Do Us Part ("you are dead, not a big surprise")
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: