Tuesday, 2020-09-29, 8:31 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » I´m bored (I´ve try kill death maybe 10 times)
I´m bored
polaniaFecha: Saturday, 2017-02-25, 6:39 PM | Mensaje # 1
Colonel
Group: User
Hello, Pls pro gamers see my replay and teach me.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/18i9q82squ1odim/asa_weak_againt_death.w3g

PD: The new item (give some random stats)  well, only giveme intelligence stats sad

Goiko:  I´d lucky and get the gods sword but the DEATH second greem ultra power always killme.

Message edited by polania - Monday, 2017-02-27, 4:43 PM
GoikolaketicFecha: Saturday, 2017-02-25, 7:08 PM | Mensaje # 2
Major general
Group: Partner
hi polania. If u want kill death single player ,worker can do easily and 100%. if u aim is kill death with assassin solo ia very difficult for anyone. in the past players had the habit to kill death with 5 sacred axe. Now after bahamut no reborn creeps so u must have luck with drop black lyric items of strong boss and help of guntower as i showed u. bye
KawsFecha: Sunday, 2017-02-26, 4:21 AM | Mensaje # 3
Sergeant
It's kinda hard to do it with Assassin solo. Try Berserker instead. Just tower the lane ASAP(Flame Tower) and stand at tower spamming Hidden Power and Stamina till around Hydra, when your tower would die without someone to kill bosses.
polaniaFecha: Thursday, 2017-03-02, 2:54 AM | Mensaje # 4
Colonel
Quote Kaws ()
It's kinda hard to do it with Assassin solo. Try Berserker instead. Just tower the lane ASAP(Flame Tower) and stand at tower spamming Hidden Power and Stamina till around Hydra, when your tower would die without someone to kill bosses.

Hi, thks for anwering.  Well, I´m close to kill him, but I can´t get escape for the Death ultra poder.
KawsFecha: Thursday, 2017-03-09, 6:56 AM | Mensaje # 5
Sergeant
Quote polania ()
Hi, thks for anwering. Well, I´m close to kill him, but I can´t get escape for the Death ultra poder.

Always carry boots, and run for your life whenever you see him glow green. Trying to actively bait the aoe before engaging is the best way to do it.
GoikolaketicFecha: Tuesday, 2017-03-28, 8:36 PM | Mensaje # 6
Major general
hi polania guntowers useless in this last version  but assassin solo can kill death 100% with stuntowers. i did many times. is easy. if u want i give u replay. bye. without black lyrics items. if u had the luck of eradication then death die in 30" with zero damage for assassin. no need big attack base. i killed even with only 4200 attack base. my best was 5800, but even with 7000 base damage without stun towers u are dead
polaniaFecha: Friday, 2017-03-31, 4:35 PM | Mensaje # 7
Colonel
Quote Goikolaketic ()
hi polania guntowers useless in this last version  but assassin solo can kill death 100% with stuntowers. i did many times. is easy. if u want i give u replay. bye. without black lyrics items. if u had the luck of eradication then death die in 30" with zero damage for assassin. no need big attack base. i killed even with only 4200 attack base. my best was 5800, but even with 7000 base damage without stun towers u are dead

Hi, Goiko, thks for answer and see my replay.
I've been very close to killing him, but even his ultimate power gives me problems. You're right, even with 7000 base damage, if you do not have stun towers it's impossible to kill boss death.

I do not have much time to make attempts.
GoikolaketicFecha: Wednesday, 2017-06-28, 1:57 AM | Mensaje # 8
Major general
tried without stun tower .one vs one. . damaged death 98% and died. so isn't impossible. items usual except i took deathless instead ruby. bye

Added (2017-06-28, 1:57 AM)
---------------------------------------------
done. killed death without towers.the difference with the previous game was slayer armor. this items is essential to kill death because without move speed u cant escape fast when death spell tranquillity.played last version 1.22b and only a thing surprised me .usually isnt so easy to escape during fight death because she have a skill that decrease move speed of the hero about 90%. This time i escaped 2 times with normal speed.Idk why. resuming these was the items: 1 slayer armor 2 ds 3 red mugen 4 deathless 5 possessed albered 6 ruby  base damage 5000

Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » I´m bored (I´ve try kill death maybe 10 times)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: