Thursday, 2020-12-03, 7:05 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » Illidan Solo Kel'Thuzad
Illidan Solo Kel'Thuzad
LannarraFecha: Thursday, 2017-08-03, 11:13 AM | Mensaje # 1
Sergeant
Group: User
So testing out one of my friend's favorite characters: Illidan. Was quite solid and more viable than I thought it would be.
Killed Kel'Thuzad, and could have conceivably killed Salamander as-well if I had more time to attempt him. Could easily tank Salamander, but I botched the attempt vs Final Disease which wouldn't have been a problem had I fought Disease smarter.
Pretty used to playing Berserker where I can just ignore the slow spam and still attack at max speed haha

Anyway:

Replay: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwOjnWSIXBxvNkwxWVJrY21lX00 (EDIT: Corrupt. Sorry about that.)
Map: 1.22c
WC3: 1.28.5

Message edited by Lannarra - Thursday, 2017-08-03, 10:56 PM
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Thursday, 2017-08-03, 2:33 PM | Mensaje # 2
Major general
I can't watch. Corrupt replay for me. Here you lose for Vampire Lord.
KrichevskoyFecha: Thursday, 2017-08-03, 4:01 PM | Mensaje # 3
Sergeant
Same for me. You die fighting Dragon Turtle, and vampire lord finishes your base while you're waiting for respawn. There was also another bug: in the replay, just before the siege golem, your jungles stopped respawning.

Message edited by Krichevskoy - Thursday, 2017-08-03, 6:09 PM
LannarraFecha: Thursday, 2017-08-03, 10:56 PM | Mensaje # 4
Sergeant
Well dang, sorry about that guys.

I'll make sure to check the replay before posting next time to ensure it's not corrupted.

Do you know what causes them to become corrupted, or does it seem to just happen randomly?
KranklafanFecha: Friday, 2017-08-04, 4:22 PM | Mensaje # 5
Colonel
Group: Partner
As far as i know it just happens randomly, also it seems more dependant on who is watching it than the actual replay itself --> i sometimes have replays which are corrupt for me, but still watchable for others.

Edit: Not in this case thou

Also just a heads up: you can upgrade port boots now, so you can also port to horses or minions, makes them a lot easier to use imo smile

Message edited by Kranklafan - Friday, 2017-08-04, 5:34 PM
GoikolaketicFecha: Monday, 2017-08-21, 1:58 PM | Mensaje # 6
Major general
i never up boots because i noticed 30 sec more of cd. bug?

Added (2017-08-21, 1:58 PM)
---------------------------------------------
hey, why no try again and post replay? i tried illidan solo: lost final desease. tell me some tip plz. i guess u discovered a fast way to get hunter. i got from behemut,but not in early stage so reached 700 kill and not 1000 for the final evolution

SkinnerGabrielFecha: Monday, 2017-08-21, 2:04 PM | Mensaje # 7
Major general
This my replay wit Illidan. I'll Kill Ke'l, Apo, Salamander, and Death.

v. 1.28

Https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwgQiyb5oH_2cHZnYnBkUEVhcWM/view?usp=sharing
albertbooyesFecha: Monday, 2017-08-21, 7:11 PM | Mensaje # 8
Private
Group: Useer
how to update may dota to version 1.28?
GoikolaketicFecha: Monday, 2017-08-21, 8:20 PM | Mensaje # 9
Major general
hi gabriel. watched replay. impressive! . u made big progress from the newbee time when u are asking me elementary question. great skill in last hit( necessary for a good start. no good start mean shit game:)  ) fast gameplay no mistakes like a machine,good strategy . wath say more? some question. if no wand drop are alternative way to get hunter? with kelt u used a shield that avoid spell each 22 sec. was an idea that come u in mind during the game? is the best way to fight with kelt?
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Monday, 2017-08-21, 8:54 PM | Mensaje # 10
Major general
THX. Goikolaketic. I'm used to playing solo. Usually my strategy is decorated before starting the game.
To get the hunter without the wand item, you can buy dark staff or in the case of Arthas (quest fight with BK), you can use your ShockWave ability.
Beremut or Voyld are an option but I prefer DarkWeaver because I get earlier.

It's an item I find very useful to fight Kel '. The 'rex' ability of Kel '+ orb + minions are very strong. And the shield protects from the "rex" ability. Thus, the life regeneration of the hunter + vampiric aure does not let life down. Against Burning Skelton I need to be with all hitpoints to survive.
GoikolaketicFecha: Tuesday, 2017-08-22, 10:59 PM | Mensaje # 11
Major general
a true scientist!
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » Illidan Solo Kel'Thuzad
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: