Tuesday, 2020-10-20, 5:25 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » Testing Greedy Berserker Build (without Hunt item) (87 Hidden Power Stacks before first unleash.)
Testing Greedy Berserker Build (without Hunt item)
LannarraFecha: Saturday, 2017-08-05, 0:42 AM | Mensaje # 1
Sergeant
Group: User
So I messed around and had some fun with Berserker. Wanted to test the greediest build I could think of and survive with while not using the new hunt item, so Chronos into Wind boots into EXP tome without tower. Definitely not an optimal build but I had fun and thought it was hilarious. Had gold problems all game... really needed an item to allow for better farming.

Anyway, 43 stacks by the time Hydra spawned, and 87 stacks before my first unleash. Never fought the bosses past Kel'Thuzad before, so wasn't really sure how they worked (Byatis kicked my butt).

Replay (Not corrupt this time... I checked!): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwOjnWSIXBxvdHNTSGVFeUgtN2c
Map: 1.22b
WC3: 1.28.5
KranklafanFecha: Saturday, 2017-08-05, 5:12 AM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Group: Partner
take untouchable next time instead of immortal, you dont need hero armor that early vs most bosses, and it allows you to farm somewhat better (although still slower than autoatack based farm i suppose). you can also try emeralds, but they are not really fast either :/

Also good job on the game, i think you mostly reached the limit on what you can do without hunter in a solo game

Message edited by Kranklafan - Saturday, 2017-08-05, 5:13 AM
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Saturday, 2017-08-05, 6:22 AM | Mensaje # 3
Major general
You can make the chronos a little faster if you use the furion stomp on the crabs (early game). You can cycle between crabs, lane and spiders. I confess that after you killed Ancients of Wood after the Vampire Lord I thought I would not give time to the rest of the bosses but you did.

In his fight with Kel ', you had on the floor the item Lora potion to heal you. If I make no mistake he heals 20k hitpoints and heals you automatically when his life is below 40%. It would be a great help, especially for the Red Skeletons (skeleton sucks).

Good job man!

What do you think about the reward for killing Salamander? For Kel' the reward is Heracles and Azazel Justice both good items but for Death Scyth I did not find it very useful. Generally, Death Scyth is a good item to kill Doom boss fast but for the team / solo that kills Salamander or Byants I think I do not need Death Scyth to kill Doom.

I hope you understand what I wrote. My english is not good.
LannarraFecha: Saturday, 2017-08-05, 8:46 AM | Mensaje # 4
Sergeant
Thanks for the feedback guys.

I agree that untouchable would have been a much better item choice. Inmortal actually hindered me by making it too difficult to lose hit points when trying to ult bosses. Untouchable would have been decent for farming.

Haha Gabriel - I was actually quite happy with that start! Thought the spawn-camping on spiders went really went, and made sure to time when they would respawn. But after having seen your Arthas game, I can see that I've got a lot I could still be improving on.

I was also not sure if I had time left to kill the bosses when I killed the Ancient of Woods so late, but figured I was strong enough at that point to pretty much kill them on spawn, and it turned out quite well =]

I honestly was quite surprised when I had difficulty on Kel'Thuzad. I find he's really not that bad at all after you figure out how to handle him. The first run at him was with rather poor items, and yea maybe I could have done it better. I was really cash starved and couldn't even afford a perfect ruby yet which is quite tragic for that late in the game!

The only use I've found for Death Scythe thus far is to grab it and end the game before Michael kills the base so I can still get a win in... but I don't usually even bother with that anymore. More interesting to see how far on Michael I can get so.... yea. I haven't found much reason to use it.
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » Testing Greedy Berserker Build (without Hunt item) (87 Hidden Power Stacks before first unleash.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: