Friday, 2020-10-23, 8:23 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » solo Raynor
solo Raynor
Haart9098Fecha: Friday, 2017-08-25, 9:50 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Hello everyone, after the break decided to play again. In the comments on social networks, I saw an indication that some art keeps the trigger damage Michael, but I forgot what smile I made a mistake, bought a carapase.) But the game still came out good, even one black artifact fell) True, I forgot the order of killing bosses, But this did not seriously prevent.

https://youtu.be/vKRnKHAbJWQ

version map 1.22c
LannarraFecha: Friday, 2017-08-25, 1:21 PM | Mensaje # 2
Sergeant
Very nice Haart! Learnt a couple pretty neat tricks you used that game. I thought it was pretty interesting that you were able to start farming dragons pre-broodmother.

I was wondering... since you are spending so much money on centaurs and other hire units, have you considered using a hired unit to stack creeps for you instead of spending valuable time with your hero gathering the creeps? Specifically the crabs on the far-right side since it was already after hydra when you stacked them.

I enjoyed watching that game though. I had previously dismissed Raynor as a solo hero due to a lack of damage scaling late-game, but I guess that's not as much of an issue with the hunt item. Well played.
Haart9098Fecha: Friday, 2017-08-25, 1:59 PM | Mensaje # 3
Private
Lannarra, Enemy units can be collected and centaurs, another thing is that it's not very convenient and the game will not be affected. When you play alone, it is more convenient to control just one unit of combat. Although what I'm saying, I'm constantly switching to golems. smile Just a habit, make it a hero.
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Friday, 2017-08-25, 6:33 PM | Mensaje # 4
Major general
I thing that Item hunt with good stack it's the better item for solo players. Item complete! Hitpoints, high spell dmg and regen life.

Good game. Raynor is on my list for me learn to play. Your repetition will be useful. Thx man

Message edited by SkinnerGabriel - Friday, 2017-08-25, 6:37 PM
Dean123Fecha: Friday, 2017-08-25, 9:49 PM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant
The thing I don't understand however, is what was the purpose of all of those pillars of the empire? Final disease? Or to hold back Death in case you died? Great game either way, that thing with the centaurs was quite cunning.

Also, the hunting item makes any hero viable. Just throw all those useless dumb abilities out the window and get the hunting item, ez win. I wouldn't be surprised if someone killed Death with the Prophet using the hunting item.

Message edited by Dean123 - Friday, 2017-08-25, 9:56 PM
Haart9098Fecha: Saturday, 2017-08-26, 4:57 PM | Mensaje # 6
Private
The thing I don't understand however, is what was the purpose of all of those pillars of the empire? Final disease? Or to hold back Death in case you died? Great game either way, that thing with the centaurs was quite cunning.

SkinnerGabriel, Yes, this is all for bosses above Bahamut. There was a habit with version 1.20, it was much harder to play than now, so I'm building more quickly out of habit, I still have nowhere to put money.

Quote Dean123 ()
Also, the hunting item makes any hero viable.
In part, I agree. But in general, most of the heroes can be thrown in the trash ... so that the artifact gives them at least some opportunity to realize themselves. But still, not all heroes can realize this artifact.

Quote SkinnerGabriel ()
Raynor is on my list for me learn to play.
I hope there will be a video, unfortunately I have a warcraft version 1.27 and I will not patch it. Good luck.)

Message edited by Haart9098 - Saturday, 2017-08-26, 5:00 PM
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » solo Raynor
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: