Saturday, 2020-09-26, 12:34 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » Necromacer kills Death solo (Summons not used in fight)
Necromacer kills Death solo
predragovictomislavFecha: Monday, 2017-08-28, 9:26 PM | Mensaje # 1
Colonel
Group: User
Hi there,
with very much luck in last few seconds of fight Fausto found his way to "Wall of Fame".

Warcraft III version: 1.28.5
Map version: 1.22c

Replay: https://www.dropbox.com/s/evz4f3aiqdk1uus/Fausto%20vs%20Dead.w3g?dl=0
GoikolaketicFecha: Thursday, 2017-08-31, 3:13 PM | Mensaje # 2
Major general
Group: Partner
hi predrag! i love copy good replay. not yours. tooooooo haaaarddd!! amazing and beautiful. when a warrior kill death alone is not surprising,but when to do the job is  an old man that run with a stick!
predragovictomislavFecha: Thursday, 2017-08-31, 9:29 PM | Mensaje # 3
Colonel
Thanx, needed several tries to complete it (once lost with 700+ charges on Hunter).
Someone recently told that this hero is useless and this is my answer:  respect all heroes in HOTE.
killmanpitFecha: Sunday, 2017-10-15, 2:08 PM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant
Wow. That was amazing. Im mostly amazed how efficient you were in this game. Most Solo players end up having 200k+ gold when fighting death/michael and then are complaining why they cant win. You took it to almost Melee levels of macro managment. Kudos to you. (I wonder if you would use the remaining gold for summon-buffing items, maybe you could make some progress against michael. The cripple ability is crazy strong, the thing is it usually doesnt stick because all summons are obliterated by michael in an instant. But maybe, maybe...)
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » Necromacer kills Death solo (Summons not used in fight)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: