Tuesday, 2018-11-20, 2:58 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: jasieknms  
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » Panda vs Death (True power of Panda = 1M+ spell damage)
Panda vs Death
predragovictomislavFecha: Saturday, 2018-01-13, 1:03 AM | Mensaje # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: User
Truth (ab)using Panda destroys Death in several seconds.

HOTE version: 1.22e

Warcraft III version: 1.28.5

Replay: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qp8j2t23ojkayg5/Panda%20vs%20Dead%20in%20several%20seconds.w3g?dl=0
hisgenliFecha: Saturday, 2018-01-13, 11:49 AM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Interesting game, despite that win i think that panda is a bad hero; the item Truth boosts a lot of heroes which doesnt make the heroes better but the quality of the item if you ask me.
GoikolaketicFecha: Saturday, 2018-06-02, 1:45 PM | Mensaje # 3
Major general
Group: Partner
just because panda is a bad hero ( agree) i appreciate this game.gj predrag, isnt a great achievement kill death with strong heroes hands

Added (2018-06-02, 11:00 AM)
---------------------------------------------
after long time i felt like trying panda. can tell me the skill that i must up from the start till the end? thx
ps  i noticed that during the death fight u played for  a while with 2 sloth empty! may be u was busy to buy gladiator in the meantime?

Added (2018-06-02, 1:45 PM)
i noticed that the item evasion gived u 300% as. How can be possible? the item must give 75% as. can explain?

predragovictomislavFecha: Saturday, 2018-06-02, 2:13 PM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant colonel
Hi there!

I started with Gurad, Frozen Prison, Gurad, now you can farm small spiders with Frozen Prison.At start you will be low on mana but you have long CD at spells so you can visit fountain while waiting. I used staff of frost to clear small spiders so i can use Frozen Prison on rangers (using Guard will not stop previous command) - its hard to go around because this hero is very slow.
Max Frozen Prison (40 sec CD at lvl 9 so you can use it on 2 farming spots in one respawn time), second point in Divine Punishment. Divine Punishment is main damage skill. You only need one point in ultimate at 3rd or 4th boss if you feel weak. When you max Divine Punishment go Pandaren Slam for healing purposes (get one point there before if you need more healing). Not sure anymore if ultimate gets better CD at higher lvls, it last longer for sure but if CD is same max ultimate as last because you are going to kill boss fast with skills or you are going to die trying once you don't have skill to use.
I am big fan of Untouchable but perhaps this hero can do better if you go for Ikki or something else, you can use Guard when in need of armor ...
Anyway Revanant was my main target and you can easy kill him with 900 STR (300 STR + Ultimate = 900 STR), for lane bosses you need ultimate on Brood, Hydra and last 2 dragons
Using all skills at 12k total STR does 510k dmg to Death (Scepter used), was not calculated dmg/STR for other bosses.

I hope some of this helps, GL!

Edit: i used 2 "stupid items" for part of fight because i wanted Death at full HP before i start final combo.
"Legacy" was upgraded in "The Legacy" with mission recipe - it gives massive +600% ASP with AGI calculated in and i needed that for FD fight, also you get 3% more evasion i think.

Message edited by predragovictomislav - Saturday, 2018-06-02, 2:23 PM
GoikolaketicFecha: Sunday, 2018-06-03, 6:22 PM | Mensaje # 5
Major general
thx predrag, very useful advices . Now i try . Wich mission must accomplish to get the up recipe of legacy? if not impossible i can try...
predragovictomislavFecha: Sunday, 2018-06-03, 6:56 PM | Mensaje # 6
Lieutenant colonel
I think you need just win the game by killing Angel of Doom to get recipe.

We are all focused on killing strong bosses and regular win is so rare lately  biggrin

Edit:
1.22D changelog:
-2 New hidden items(kill Doom to get them).
Once again Inmortal bring us back to major goal of this game: kill Doom.  respect

Message edited by predragovictomislav - Sunday, 2018-06-03, 7:04 PM
GoikolaketicFecha: Sunday, 2018-06-03, 10:49 PM | Mensaje # 7
Major general
I know these 2 items but i was convinced that legacy upgraded give only more evasion and the same 75% as. For this reason i never used. Now the mistery is revealed biggrin

Added (2018-06-03, 10:49 PM)
this wrong convintion origined by a fried.When i asked him what give legacy upgraded he simply forgot to tell me 300% as and i never checked. Till your nice replay, where i tried to und all your items choices

predragovictomislavFecha: Sunday, 2018-06-03, 11:53 PM | Mensaje # 8
Lieutenant colonel
I hope you did not also missed part when "The Legacy" give better move speed, better bonus to all stat and better HP shades .

Ideal Build would be to kill Azzazel for Heart of Devil and his mission item and fully upgraded Boss Hunter but once again this hero is slow or i am slow while playing it ...

In team game with Murgul this hero could really shine since every STR point is multiplied by 61 in spell damage (11x with slam, 8x with prison, 42 x with punishment), when ultimate is used all this is once more tripled to 183 spell damage per point of STR and one cast of Murgul skill give 14 str = 854 spell damage per cast, 2562 spell damage with ultimate used.

I got numbers for Michael with this duo but i don't have friend at same time schedule as me to beat "golden one"
GoikolaketicFecha: Monday, 2018-06-04, 1:53 PM | Mensaje # 9
Major general
when u want we can play togheter with eurobattle. I consider myself a medium player, nor weak nor strong.Sure a big lover of this map. bye
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » Panda vs Death (True power of Panda = 1M+ spell damage)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: