Tuesday, 2018-12-11, 8:49 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: jasieknms  
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » Azura kill Sheep (Singleplayer game)
Azura kill Sheep
predragovictomislavFecha: Sunday, 2018-02-04, 8:38 PM | Mensaje # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: User
Hi there!

One after another they have fallen until Gold Bahamut has come.

Perhaps some other time he is going down too  biggrin .

Replay:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/39pv779htsi06os/Azzura%20kill%20Sheep.w3g?dl=0

EDIT: idk if its bug but Sheep come to world with 9.28M HP's, i remember it to have 7M.

HOTE version: 1.22E

Warcraft III version: 1.28.5

Message edited by predragovictomislav - Sunday, 2018-02-04, 9:30 PM
hisgenliFecha: Sunday, 2018-02-04, 11:19 PM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Dude you are pacience in person! Congraz but it was the most boring game i have ever seen!^^
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Monday, 2018-02-05, 3:57 PM | Mensaje # 3
Major general
Congraz. I saw till death and then I didn't have the patience to finish (very long). Anyway, it was a good result, but I would like to see in your games you killing some neutral bosses. I think the game has become more interesting when it gets good results also offlane.
Btw I guess It's a record solo game till now.  thumb
kurchinaFecha: Monday, 2018-02-05, 6:56 PM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant
wtf
predragovictomislavFecha: Monday, 2018-02-05, 7:46 PM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant colonel
Quote hisgenli ()
most boring game

Quote SkinnerGabriel ()
I didn't have the patience to finish (very long)

That's why we have 8x speed in replays  rolleyes ,  (forgot to paste comment that this game is going to be boring and long)
On other side of medal this is solo record  so ty all :D.
hisgenliFecha: Monday, 2018-02-05, 8:10 PM | Mensaje # 6
Lieutenant colonel
Add a Farseer to your strategy and you can kill Golden Baha^^. You wont be able to kill Golden Baha on your own because of his HP Reg. wink I already used 8x speed and it was boring! ^^^^
papic995Fecha: Monday, 2018-02-05, 8:15 PM | Mensaje # 7
Lieutenant
As always amazing patience, and sweet game. WP man.
GoikolaketicFecha: Tuesday, 2018-02-06, 0:52 AM | Mensaje # 8
Major general
Group: Partner
i no und these comments: boring, too long ecc ecc. U employed the needed time.Point. Great game.Congrat!
mleko133Fecha: Wednesday, 2018-02-07, 6:59 PM | Mensaje # 9
Private
RESPECT JUST WATCHED REPLAY, RESPECT ONCE AGAIN FOR DETERMINATION CLICKING EACH 5s stun for 2h and 10min. RESPECT
predragovictomislavFecha: Wednesday, 2018-02-07, 8:17 PM | Mensaje # 10
Lieutenant colonel
Thank you all!

@SkinnerGabriel: i loose focus when i go neutral bosses and end up by loosing from Death/Michael or even b4  :(.

@hisgenli: i think that Farseer can't change anything here, some ASP reduction with weak armor and dmg reduction (when compared with base stats) is not going to make me be able to kill this beast.

I got 3 ideas to kill Gold Bahamut alone but i need free weekend again to be able to repeat Sheep fight and then do some testing. With no special abilities he its just matter of numbers and no skill needed once i get those numbers.
Worst part of all is that my screen resolution does not show HP points at end-game bosses until below 1M so i need to do "blind-testing" or give up after some time then look in replay later and hope that there is going to come many "1's" in current HP so i can see and calculate DPS.

I would be so happy to see strong bosses with max HP in 1's, like Death having max HP 1000111, its not going to change anything in fights but HP is easy to see and then its easyer to calculate DPS with current setup. Or just make Mithril Glaive reduce max HP by 10999  :D.

Anyway i think i can give you all "clear lane" replay before end of the month.

EDIT: 1st part of my plan confirmed, now  i am 100% sure that im going to kill Gold Bahamut solo  yes .

Message edited by predragovictomislav - Thursday, 2018-02-08, 1:09 AM
GoikolaketicFecha: Sunday, 2018-02-11, 3:35 PM | Mensaje # 11
Major general
Group: Partner
i hope that immortal no nerf azura. If he nerf is not consistent with his promise:" at start u can be killed by the smallest of creepers, but at end u have the chance to become stronger of last boss"

Added (2018-02-11, 3:35 PM)
---------------------------------------------
why u no killed 2 and 3 dragon ( dark and darigaz)??

predragovictomislavFecha: Thursday, 2018-02-15, 12:07 PM | Mensaje # 12
Lieutenant colonel
Quote Goikolaketic ()
why u no killed 2 and 3 dragon ( dark and darigaz)??

I used them as a cleave source for rock giants (Aegalatus or whatever is name - they have huge cleave range, same as Titans). Giants used that way are enough to kill Michael and Laika and almost can keep Sheep's HP regeneration at zero.
Thanx for this idea to team that killed Neptune at Quest, when used one of Gaia form's to do same trick thumb .

Added (2018-02-15, 12:07 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote predragovictomislav ()
@hisgenli: i think that Farseer can't change anything here, some ASP reduction with weak armor and dmg reduction (when compared with base stats) is not going to make me be able to kill this beast.

@hisgenli: Please accept my Apologies, i always mix Keeper of the Sky and Farseer when it comes to names (as you can see from my post). Cannot edit previous messages and this is big mistake so i need to correct myself.
hisgenliFecha: Thursday, 2018-02-15, 12:57 PM | Mensaje # 13
Lieutenant colonel
No problem dude! I calculated that FarSeer can kill Golden Baha if he has 10k reg/sec. wink If its higher it doesnt work and you need a third person or some new item i hope to see in 1.23 ;=)
Congraz to you again. This is the result of patience. You should be able to do this with every other good stomp effect and a shit tone of units cause if you dont have Azuras Mana reg ability you have to swith units from time to time.
Btw you can call me Nipos (Discord).
predragovictomislavFecha: Friday, 2018-02-16, 8:12 PM | Mensaje # 14
Lieutenant colonel
I think that Sheep 's HP regen is about 10k/sec and Golden Baha seems to have much more (i cannot see numbers on Baha).

Also from 3 ides i had to kill him first was completely wrong (after about 3h or after Death is killed anyone casting Death and Decay will be instantly slayed - i was thinking that this effect is limited to casting on certain bosses but you die even if you cast on empty space), second one is too low dps and third one needs to be tested more (and combined with second when possible).

So far i confirmed on Golden Bahamut:
- i can tank him forever with hero, without stomping or other disabling aside of Truth + Glaive 
- he is immune to Crush
- Towers are useless: spending 2M+ gold on towers make no change, i had 40-50 Thanatos (or whatever is name for maxed critical tower) and 50+ towers with max range (don't know name again) shooting at him and he was at full HP all time
killmanpitFecha: Saturday, 2018-02-17, 4:51 PM | Mensaje # 15
Lieutenant
Wow amazing game. I had no idea Azuras spawns stun has such a huge AOE. 

Just a question. Since you can tank death forever with spawns only. Why not stack up boss hunter, and the hunt to some ridiculous numbers? Michael won't spawn before you kill death from what i know. So Why not just make the game 10h+ long, and make 1k+ boss hunter and 1M+ hunt?
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » Azura kill Sheep (Singleplayer game)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: