[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: jasieknms  
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » Gold bahamut the king
Gold bahamut the king
qqqkunFecha: Tuesday, 2018-03-27, 4:04 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: Userr
hello from russia, garena, 1st rpg room. here are 2 screenshots dragon's death. also i have both replays, but i dunno how to share
map version: 1.22e
both kills in 6 ppl. different strats and 4 months between kills. no luck just skill smile

also, need to fix splash dmg, i have an idea: items, what give a splash, give ability instead, like a lich book from secret shop. for example admiral now have 70% + 40% + 40% + 40% +40% = 230% PURE damage to target

Message edited by qqqkun - Tuesday, 2018-03-27, 4:16 PM
Glass_HouseFecha: Tuesday, 2018-03-27, 7:33 PM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Users
I'm interested in watching the replay of the game with Arcane Wizard. You can make an account on Mediafire or Dropbox and upload it there.
hisgenliFecha: Tuesday, 2018-03-27, 7:57 PM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant colonel
Group: User
1. Congratulations on the win!
2. Using Splash Dmg is not so funny actually^^; you dont even need to take Orb of Darkness to do that wink
3. What role did the Arcane Wizzard play on the second screenshot? You need almost hours to get your spell dmg on a level to match Golden Baha and finally 
4. HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT SO THAT YOU CAN SEE HP/s and MP/s ??? I want that too^^.
qqqkunFecha: Tuesday, 2018-03-27, 10:27 PM | Mensaje # 4
Private
Quote Glass_House ()
You can make an account on Mediafire or Dropbox and upload it there.
15 hours replay xD Game version: 1.26a
funny story about this: 3 guys just leave bcs of disconect, 1 guy just slept bcs of drunk and im and 3dtotal after another try also leave from the game.
funny story about this: 3 guys just leave bcs of disconnect, 1 guy just slept bcs of drunk and im and 3dtotal after another try also leave from the game. after 4 hours marinin woken up and kill dragon.from his words "drink and stack" biggrin

Added (2018-03-27, 10:27 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote hisgenli ()
1. Congratulations on the win!2. Using Splash Dmg is not so funny actually^^; you dont even need to take Orb of Darkness to do that
3. What role did the Arcane Wizzard play on the second screenshot? You need almost hours to get your spell dmg on a level to match Golden Baha and finally
4. HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT SO THAT YOU CAN SEE HP/s and MP/s ??? I want that too^^.
1. Tnx smile
2, Its cheating, we killed ALL neutral bosses include neptun, hades and omega in 2 hours.I just left to make tea for 30 minutes. strategy for the game: buzan bought orb of darkness, use 2nd skill and admiral kill everything. its about 1kk pure damage in second, absltly crazy dmg. we killed michael, wisp and sheep in 1,5 seconds, im not joking now
3. Arcane Wizzard is main dd. stategy for bahamut: stack 5.5kk dmg for 1 cast and stun dragon with muradin, defender and child. every cast deal 2,5kk-3kk dmg, 6 sec cooldown.
4. So, google: xenon. Also this script allow to check your movespeed, atackspeed and some other staff

Message edited by qqqkun - Tuesday, 2018-03-27, 11:44 PM
predragovictomislavFecha: Wednesday, 2018-03-28, 8:18 PM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant colonel
Hi there!

Good job! Grats to team.

I tried to kill him alone but i give up for now - he kills my Hero instantly when at ~75% of max HP.
qqqkunFecha: Wednesday, 2018-03-28, 8:48 PM | Mensaje # 6
Private
Quote predragovictomislav ()
when at ~75% of max HP.
yea, at 15kk bagamuts really gets mad. you should instant kill him or you die smile
predragovictomislavFecha: Thursday, 2018-03-29, 2:50 AM | Mensaje # 7
Lieutenant colonel
Quote qqqkun ()
you should instant kill him or you die

Well Hades kills him easy so its doable but i don't know "the numbers"  unsure
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » Gold bahamut the king
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: