[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: jasieknms  
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » 3 people kill black knight
3 people kill black knight
killmanpitFecha: Saturday, 2018-04-21, 9:09 AM | Mensaje # 1
Lieutenant
Group: User
I know its really nothing to brag about. But for me and my friend that the farthest we ever got. So... Cheers!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YY7n61XfaBNXWK5WKKyzjNEsnUwFuN93/view?usp=sharing

defender: Skinner (thank you bro, this game wouldn't be possible without your help)
Berserker: me
Admiral: Brodie

We also killed death and took michael down to about 2%. Unfortunatelly feel my pain berserker is absolutelly useless against michael because he deals huge damage BEFORE your skill ticks. So when i put feel my oain on him, it was already half my hp. Try doing ulti. And i;m dead. Maybe (propably) there are some items which would allow me to do more against him, but we (me and brodie) made sooo many mistakes it's not even funny. It was our first time we went that far, so here is that in our defense. Battle against black knight was super tight and fun. Enjoy!
DrekTharFecha: Saturday, 2018-04-21, 2:35 PM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Group: Partner
Maybe you should try stunning him if that's an issue then?
zo_yanzFecha: Saturday, 2018-04-21, 3:17 PM | Mensaje # 3
Private
helm of the underworld is good item for casting spell agains micha plus truth pressed effect that gains str
killmanpitFecha: Saturday, 2018-04-21, 3:38 PM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant
That might be a good idea DrekThar. I don't know if that skill is passive on michael though. Will need to ckeck. Thanks DrekThar

zo_yanz I did think about it but at the end we had a bit shortage of gold. We barelu pulled of truth. Maybe we will try that in future games. Thanks!

Oh! I almost forgot to report: Game was held in 1.29 version of warcraft 3 and a weird bug happened. A single boss (and one fellhound) spawned or switched lanes for no reason. Lane was not blocked or anything. They just went wrong way.
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Saturday, 2018-04-21, 5:09 PM | Mensaje # 5
Major general
GG guys! It was very fun.
DrekTharFecha: Saturday, 2018-04-21, 5:24 PM | Mensaje # 6
Colonel
Group: Partner
What do you mean passive skill? He will dispel the stun if you attack him so if you decide to stun you cannot attack him. But the stun should give you enough time to cast fml at full hp. You can also try using a strong regen item like eternium. Then casting at full hp is no problem
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » 3 people kill black knight
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: