[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: jasieknms  
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » HOTE TD
HOTE TD
nigplsgaFecha: Thursday, 2018-06-21, 7:03 PM | Mensaje # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Partner
So since it's pretty quiet around here at the moment, I have been playing a few solo games as worker and attempting to get as far as possible by only defending the lane with towers. I only step foot onto the lane to either repair towers or build more. But can use troops to farm offlane to gather gold.

I was hoping to atleast get to the final disease as I figured he would be fun to try and tackle with only towers. However I have reached a brick wall in killing Darigaaz, no matter what I try it always seems to cast it's flame ability and nuke all my towers, even if it is stun locked or 0 mana from drought towers.

Does anybody have any suggestions on how to defeat darigaaz with only towers or should I just bend the rules and use some troops for it? smile

I would love to set a challenge on who can get the furthest with these restrictions.

EDIT: So I managed to defeat darigaaz on my 3rd attempt but got slaughtered by Bahamut.

Message edited by nigplsga - Thursday, 2018-06-21, 10:37 PM
predragovictomislavFecha: Friday, 2018-06-22, 12:24 PM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Group: User
Hi there!

Bahamut is end of TD.
Killed him with even higher limitations:
- No off-lane farming (only lane creeps and gold mine allowed)
- Don't buy anything from shops, only lane boss drops
nigplsgaFecha: Sunday, 2018-06-24, 11:13 PM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant
Group: Partner
Had another attempt today. I did bend the rules slightly as I purchased the decapitator and darkness brooch for -armor effect and managed to kill Bahamut this time. Almost killed the Final disease but needed a little more building time as I wasn't expecting to kill Bahamut and didn't prepare many towers with splash.

Heres the replay for anyone that cares smile
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Q7JoUcQlfVi2tycC-OWq8lZwNjmaWkIY
LunarFecha: Monday, 2018-06-25, 11:06 AM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant
Group: User
Wow, you 2 have big love with the Builder.

Recently I have a game with him, early game start with one tower and after that I build up the Footmen (Skill 1) and the Hero. I try to kill Death with Footmen and Hero only but failed biggrin (I like to play with multi unit but when have too much i easily confuse and hard to control them :P)

Footmen can easily to kill Azazel, a little hard for FD and no hope with Death sad

Never try with Flak cannon and fm combo, did you try this?
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » HOTE TD
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: