Monday, 2018-11-12, 11:49 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: jasieknms  
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » Lone Wolf alone (lone wolfe kill death keltuzad)
Lone Wolf alone
GoikolaketicFecha: Thursday, 2018-07-12, 6:01 PM | Mensaje # 1
Major general
Group: Partner
http://www.mediafire.com/file....ile
i followed skyinflame ( vietnamite player) from youtube. He played much better and killed also byatis salamander and forgotten. I posted the same for the low quality of the video and also because there is easier to check items skill ecc ecc. Is an overwelming hero, killed keltuzad like a creep.Sure in the next version Immortal is going to nerf this hero. Many mistake in this game for ex used magic with michael. I konw that must use underdog but this game was only a test. for the skyinflame video write HOTEVN
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Friday, 2018-07-13, 2:33 AM | Mensaje # 2
Major general
Group: User
Nice!! I can't wait to see.
dwynpermana27Fecha: Monday, 2018-07-23, 8:09 AM | Mensaje # 3
Major
I can do more of them, but u need little help.. I can not kill omega and lord of darkness. Too hard..

Message edited by dwynpermana27 - Monday, 2018-07-23, 8:24 AM
GoikolaketicFecha: Monday, 2018-07-23, 11:17 AM | Mensaje # 4
Major general
Group: Partner
i know that this hero can do much more. Skinner killed mich and in youtube as i said ,skyinflame killed  salamander byatis and the boss that respawn after byatis,forgot his name. If u post u replay i can learn from it. In my further try i killed also salamander and byatis.Next step i want kill mich following skinner plan. bye
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Monday, 2018-07-23, 5:22 PM | Mensaje # 5
Major general
dwynpermana27, I think Lone Wolf can have a great fight against Agiel. I have not yet arrived long enough for this. Can you kill Agiel only with this hero and without permanent armor reduction? (bug beta version)

Message edited by SkinnerGabriel - Monday, 2018-07-23, 5:23 PM
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » Lone Wolf alone (lone wolfe kill death keltuzad)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: