Monday, 2018-11-12, 11:00 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: jasieknms  
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » True Execute Abuse (Dragon Clan Armor Demolish + Assassin Execute)
True Execute Abuse
KarifeanFecha: Sunday, 2018-08-05, 2:38 AM | Mensaje # 1
Colonel
Group: Partner
Ever since release of Armor Demolish I was certain this abuse would work: a way to use Dragon Clan's Armor Demolish ultimate together with Assassin's Execute. Today our team decided to make something of it.

Replay: https://www.dropbox.com/s/k5tr6imovcz4nby/AssaDemolishAbuse.w3g?dl=0
Map version 1.23
Warcraft version 1.29.2

Players

Karifean - Assassin
Kranklafan - Keeper of the Sky
Nipos - Dragon Clan
Zombieranke - Blacksmith

How the bug works should be obvious to people who grasp the way Warcraft III works, but if there's a demand for it I can explain it. Originally we used Dante instead of Keeper/Blacksmith, but then figured the latter team would have more value in the long run.

Sadly we underestimated Omega, after dying to him 3 times we were forced to face I hadn't stacked nearly enough damage to take him down. And unfortunately we came sooo insanely short of killing Neptune before then losing the game due to going too far into overtime. Obviously this works on any enemy in the game except for Psychic Sheep, and enemies that simply have too much HP to go down. Hades and probably
Titan before him would've been out of our league. Using some more heroes (or getting a lucky Gem of the End drop) could've allowed for a higher damage output but we went with what we had and this is the result. We could've taken down Death, Michael and Laika if we had tried, but Sheep would've ended the game anyways.

Gotta admit, killing Agiel in one shot as Assassin is an amazing feeling. Hope you enjoy the replay~
GoikolaketicFecha: Sunday, 2018-08-05, 7:35 PM | Mensaje # 2
Major general
For my taste, is  nicer to see these amazing replay that play. Congrat! Is evident that u und deeply the game

Added (2018-08-05, 9:08 PM)
---------------------------------------------
many things no clear for me. For ex: why not blue masamune? adamantium war maul damage + 6000 as -250%  . -250% as is impossible,so wath mean?

KarifeanFecha: Sunday, 2018-08-05, 10:53 PM | Mensaje # 3
Colonel
All attack speed modifiers stack additively, so if you have an item with +250% and an item with -250% attack speed, they cancel out to +0%.

A cornerstone of this strategy is getting to minimal attack speed (-80%), so anything that gives agility and attack speed needs to be compensated for.
GoikolaketicFecha: Monday, 2018-08-06, 11:21 PM | Mensaje # 4
Major general
And blue masamune? Once upon a time was a must for duo assassin bs
KarifeanFecha: Tuesday, 2018-08-07, 0:46 AM | Mensaje # 5
Colonel
Blue Masamune just isn't a good item for this comp. I'm not gonna say it's useless, but its crit is outdone by Justice and always has been outdone by Slicer, you never need the No Miss property as Assassin unless you fight Lord of Darkness normally and even then Ares Sword with another crit item is better. But this is all kinda irrelevant since in our strategy, critical strikes are entirely pointless, the only thing that matters is raw damage.

Honestly I never thought of Blue Masamune as a particularly good item, but YMMV.
GoikolaketicFecha: Tuesday, 2018-08-07, 1:31 PM | Mensaje # 6
Major general
convincing as usual
SaiyanFecha: Tuesday, 2018-10-16, 7:04 AM | Mensaje # 7
Private
Group: User
Dont have 1.29 version, is the bug is something related to chronos item or something wiht orders like hold position or how its works?
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » True Execute Abuse (Dragon Clan Armor Demolish + Assassin Execute)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: