Tuesday, 2018-12-11, 8:50 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: jasieknms  
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » Party Team kill Omega Solo (Hunter power has been released)
Party Team kill Omega Solo
akatsukifans10Fecha: Monday, 2018-10-08, 6:08 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Warcraft Version 1.28

Party Team + Death Scythe + Truth + Hunter + patience and time

SkinnerGabrielFecha: Monday, 2018-10-08, 9:49 PM | Mensaje # 2
Major general
GG! Death and Decay is not a bug. You can not use Lich's Book skill after Michel spawns. Only until death.

Message edited by SkinnerGabriel - Monday, 2018-10-08, 9:50 PM
hisgenliFecha: Monday, 2018-10-08, 11:30 PM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant colonel
Dude, you are insane!^^; congraz; but i think you could have killed sheep and neptune as well; maybe Party Troll + Hunter and activate life steal; should be enough to get more dmg out then your hero gets dealt by sheep + a tank (potion + tank items + priests armor buff etc.); i dont know if hades is possible.
predragovictomislavFecha: Tuesday, 2018-10-09, 8:54 PM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant colonel
GG!

Grats on solo record with neutral bosses. 34 Gaias was max?
akatsukifans10Fecha: Friday, 2018-10-12, 7:17 PM | Mensaje # 5
Private
Quote SkinnerGabriel ()
GG! Death and Decay is not a bug. You can not use Lich's Book skill after Michel spawns. Only until death.
Ty I did not know that lich book only works until Death  tongue 

Quote hisgenli ()
Dude, you are insane!^^; congraz; but i think you could have killed sheep and neptune as well; maybe Party Troll + Hunter and activate life steal; should be enough to get more dmg out then your hero gets dealt by sheep + a tank (potion + tank items + priests armor buff etc.); i dont know if hades is possible.

In another game i killed neptune, but i lost vs laika. 
http://i67.tinypic.com/2m32ope.png
With troll its not good idea, its stuned and with tides this cant resist for a long time. Archer is range, lapis can absrob tide damage and with unstoppable skill i can resist tides  smile 
Sheep is magic damage i think, Lapis dont have supreme or anything magic resistance, Is my bad.
I go vs Hades, its have intant kill when i target Hades with hits or spells. Lapis reduce. Lapis inflicted approximately 20% of Hades total hit points and he activated another instant kill.

Quote predragovictomislav ()
Grats on solo record with neutral bosses. 34 Gaias was max?

i also kill Gaia 35 but this dont has nothing new. From gaia 30 only increases life, attack and armor, I think that with the Hunter increasing there is no problem with the next gaias. Party members have a so really low vision in the night, for this i only kill gaias in the day, with nothing new i preferred no continue.
predragovictomislavFecha: Friday, 2018-10-12, 8:44 PM | Mensaje # 6
Lieutenant colonel
Quote akatsukifans10 ()
i also kill Gaia 35 but this dont has nothing new.

They increase backfire dmg every 5 or 10 forms and you need more and more hits to kill them so at some point you will face impossible to kill form.
You beaten my solo record by 1 Gaia, my max solo was 34 with Azura. But that was in 1.22e, with new % HP regen skills i can kill more, with Gem of End mega regen skill perhaps 60+. Also tested scythe + dragon clan armor reduce => don't work together (i was thinking ill be able to one-shot them).

EDIT: since you are talking about Hunter power i got one picture on that theme:
https://www.dropbox.com/s....pg?dl=0

Message edited by predragovictomislav - Friday, 2018-10-12, 8:51 PM
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » Party Team kill Omega Solo (Hunter power has been released)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: