Thursday, 2019-07-18, 10:59 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: jasieknms  
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » Demon Hunter (Dante) solo kill Michael (Lucky day)
Demon Hunter (Dante) solo kill Michael
dwynpermana27Fecha: Monday, 2019-04-22, 6:45 PM | Mensaje # 1
Major
Group: User
WC3 version 1.27b (old version)
Map 1.24B

I'll send my replay later..
For a while you can watch the video on YouTube. But sorry the quality of the video is bad.

https://u.to/S8U0FQ

Message edited by dwynpermana27 - Monday, 2019-04-22, 6:52 PM
GoikolaketicFecha: Wednesday, 2019-05-01, 2:26 PM | Mensaje # 2
Major general
Group: Partner
thx for this replay because now isnt too difficult kill death but remain an hard job kill Mich. Such hard that i stopped my tryes.Now you opened a new hope for me because i killed mich alone only with the help of little bugs or stuff that was nerfed after Immortal noticed that his Divine Being was killed too easy:))). For example nerfed hunter no more crabs in the spiders camp so less souls for UK bug of plus 1000 agi archer stopped titan worker to farm unbrocken ecc ecc.
predragovictomislavFecha: Thursday, 2019-05-02, 1:14 AM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant colonel
Not even creator of the map can stop us from trying again and again  respect .
There will always be a way, we just need to find it  prof .
dwynpermana27Fecha: Thursday, 2019-05-02, 5:51 PM | Mensaje # 4
Major
This my replay..
https://www.dropbox.com/s....3g?dl=0

Thank's Goiko and predragovictomislav ... I've killed Michael several times using Dante. It's easier to kill it if you get the God Slayer. But in this replay, I don't use Crush or Gem of the end. I have repeatedly tried and tried and finally succeeded. Now I am temporarily using Little Child (Ancient Vampire) to try to kill Michael, and there seems to be an opportunity for that. The important thing is you don't get discouraged to try it out and think about various other techniques.

Added (2019-05-02, 6:06 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I prefer playing solo rather than playing with several players. Try using a hero who has the chance to kill Michael.

Thank you also for Immortal, who always gives updates to this map. This map is also never boring for me to play but it always makes me curious to try something new.

Greetings from me, Noob player from Indonesia ...

Message edited by dwynpermana27 - Thursday, 2019-05-02, 6:48 PM
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » Demon Hunter (Dante) solo kill Michael (Lucky day)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: