Tuesday, 2020-12-01, 3:19 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » AN Arcane Wizard kill Death (Dominici is "must have" to survive)
AN Arcane Wizard kill Death
predragovictomislavFecha: Monday, 2020-11-02, 12:03 PM | Mensaje # 1
Colonel
Group: User
Hi there!

After some time started to play AN again, this time goal was: Kill Death without cleave and there is only few heroes that can even try to do that. Surviving is easy if you have Dominici Shield and enough kills to get skill. Just use lvl 80 FD to heal you, there is 16 of them. With Shield and skill there is 55,11% to be healed for 6x80 = 480 HP. They attack super-fast and with 16 of them you are healed by 8,8 of them on average and thats 4232 healing. Be extra careful after you kill 1st FD, 2nd form seems to have %of max HP on attack - you need to kill them fast. After that its easy again. If you watch replay you will see that was able to kill Dark Dragon too but left him alive to heal me in Darigaz fight.

Replay:
https://www.dropbox.com/s....3g?dl=0
nguyenquangdao89Fecha: Monday, 2020-11-16, 12:05 PM | Mensaje # 2
Private
Group: Userr
Thx bro. Can you upload short video on youtube as I have no Patch 1.28. I and another friend with duo Illidan + Priest manage to kill death but never successful
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » AN Arcane Wizard kill Death (Dominici is "must have" to survive)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: