Friday, 2020-10-23, 8:42 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » solo win with assasin (killed azazel, death, deathbringer)
solo win with assasin
bebaxtFecha: Sunday, 2015-11-22, 1:37 PM | Mensaje # 1
Sergeant
Group: User
replay download link: http://wikisend.com/download/355194/death killed solo with alexa.w3g
I was lucky with my drops. tried many disapointing strategies until I was able to beat them.
by the way version is 1.18H

Message edited by bebaxt - Sunday, 2015-11-22, 1:43 PM
GoikolaketicFecha: Monday, 2015-11-23, 2:36 AM | Mensaje # 2
Major general
Group: Partner
watched replay. i also played a luckily game ( eradication slayer armor hearth of devil ) and damaged death 80%. after this game i thought that assassin can kill death without axe or ikki . your game is the demonstration.in the first combat death remained with 2% of her hp. i am curious to see wich damage asssassin could inflict to death without stun towers. i am the only that reeplied to u replay because u have the wrong thread title: assassin win solo cant be interesting. but " assassin solo kill death with eeradication" would certainly received more attention. anyway gj bebaxt

Added (2015-11-23, 2:36 AM)
---------------------------------------------
next time - if u want simplyfyi the task of the users that want see u replay, follow the standard path of maps: maps/download and not maps/haritalar. haritalar is your real name? bye

SkinnerGabrielFecha: Monday, 2015-11-23, 7:00 PM | Mensaje # 3
Major general
Quote bimbabimba ()
next time - if u want simplyfyi the task of the users that want see u replay, follow the standard path of maps: maps/download and not maps/haritalar
It simplifies a lot. I lost a lot of time trying to watch your replay to realize .
bebaxtFecha: Tuesday, 2015-11-24, 0:07 AM | Mensaje # 4
Sergeant
Sorry about the map pathway. I did not notice that. I will be carefull next time. I had the same drops before and dealt 50%(no towers, 1vs1 head on).I did not get the second chance in that game. That is why I took some precautions on her way to my base this time.
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Tuesday, 2015-11-24, 7:10 PM | Mensaje # 5
Major general
Great game, and very, very lucky even with the dropped items !

First time I see the assassin killing Final Disease without Ikki , Golems , Centaurs or Sacred B. Axe. It is also the first time I see the assassin (solo) killing the Death without 4 Sacred B. Axe.
cho-choFecha: Wednesday, 2015-11-25, 3:02 PM | Mensaje # 6
Lieutenant
I think that cleaving your enemy is something u do at the beginings, but when u become serious player, your goal is to kill boss with direct hits, not cleaving, because it is kinda lame.  My mate and i killd death in 1.17f I think, dont remember but i know it was last 1.17version, with blacksmith and alexa, and we killed him in like literaly 10 seconds with direct hits...it was epic...our goal is to do it again in the same manner on 1.18h. it could be done with 2 players, especialy now that you dont have that bug with alexa not gaining base atack after certain amount, and with boss hunter you could have more than 8k base dmg on death
yoann-leclercFecha: Saturday, 2016-01-23, 7:56 AM | Mensaje # 7
Lieutenant
Bebaxt could you please post the replay again, possibly in a different website, I recall coming here to see that promising replay but never managed to download it from where you put it. I think other people put their replays in boxfiles or something like that, which worked just fine. Thanks!
bebaxtFecha: Saturday, 2016-01-23, 6:58 PM | Mensaje # 8
Sergeant
https://jumpshare.com/v/4XU57UmssLwJxBmr3UTQ

the new link is above.You should create the following pathway for the map to be able watch the replay
warcraft/maps/haritalar

Message edited by bebaxt - Monday, 2016-01-25, 10:31 AM
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » solo win with assasin (killed azazel, death, deathbringer)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: