Wednesday, 2020-12-02, 5:47 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » Xephyr (Unholy Knight) Solo Guide (Azazel, Apocalypse, Final Disease)
Xephyr (Unholy Knight) Solo Guide
nubhunterFecha: Friday, 2015-11-27, 3:11 AM | Mensaje # 1
Major general
Group: Partner/Moderator
As I promised, i prepare a replay for Xephyr. It was also pretty good for me because i did not sure about xephyr vs apo possible or not. I lost against death, if i was a bit lucky or can control centaurs better im sure i can kill death also.

Here is the replay:

http://www.mediafire.com/downloa....ath.w3g

Since i prepare this replay as guide, i want to share my comments for xephyr. Arcane specter is the most useful item for him as u see in replay most of the strong bosses die quickly with arcane specter. I strongly suggest to use ikki for xephyr to make farm easier can gain souls. About perfect ruby, it is only useful when you have a good critic item like slicer otherwise not as much as useful. I start with flag of str but do not use it later, i thought to make gods atom but i prefer immortal since armor type wont change otherwise.

The most important thing with xephyr is you should not die! Souls are precious surely i also dont want to spent them but when it comes to decision to lose %20 of them or spent 1 to heal yourself, just heal yourself and go on!

Special thanks to immortal to add warnings on sinister pack skill it make to play this hero a lot easier.

Hope this replay will help for the new players who are willing to learn.
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Friday, 2015-11-27, 4:09 AM | Mensaje # 2
Major general
Group: User
I'm looking forward to seeing. I'm looking forward to seeing. I really want to play with Unholy Knigth, but I could never kill Nosferatos. Very Thx for guide.

Message edited by SkinnerGabriel - Friday, 2015-11-27, 4:10 AM
GoikolaketicFecha: Saturday, 2015-11-28, 0:55 AM | Mensaje # 3
Major general
Group: Partner
ho skinner . u saw nubhunter replay? if yes tell me if  is corrupted. sadly i can see till nosferatu. nosferatu destroyed the empire but i know that is not so. Replay corrupted only for me? u can see all the game?
KranklafanFecha: Saturday, 2015-11-28, 2:15 PM | Mensaje # 4
Colonel
Group: Partner
it was working fine for me
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Sunday, 2015-11-29, 3:27 PM | Mensaje # 5
Major general
Hi BimbaBimba, I got to see a repetition without any problem. It is not corrupted.
The problem of corruption is replays of Warcraft itself, try to see again. That's what I do when I can not see.
otariakos1Fecha: Sunday, 2015-11-29, 5:28 PM | Mensaje # 6
Lieutenant
i think that if you had DS instead of excalibur and Slicer + ruby instead of slayer armor (or dethless) and tsurugi you would have killed  death
nubhunterFecha: Sunday, 2015-11-29, 6:02 PM | Mensaje # 7
Major general
You might be right, what im %100 sure is xephyr can solo dearth but items may change. I was really lucky to find deathless and like that item very much (1st time i find it) If i was a bit lucky i can kill death at that game also final artifact can be useful but as i remember i cannot finish it and dont want to use beyond perfection saphire.

otariakos1Fecha: Wednesday, 2015-12-02, 5:33 PM | Mensaje # 8
Lieutenant
i have finished it a lot of times in solo games (talking about final artifact ) but yea its up to luck if you can max it .. with 2-3 players its almost 100% chance to max it coz of the lane bosses
pla4k0vvvFecha: Sunday, 2015-12-13, 12:09 PM | Mensaje # 9
Private
nubhunter, Can you tell me which spells go up first ... the exact layout.
nubhunterFecha: Sunday, 2015-12-13, 6:47 PM | Mensaje # 10
Major general
Quote pla4k0vvv ()
nubhunter, Can you tell me which spells go up first ... the exact layout.

Unholy Ritual and Snister Pact are the important skills at early game. At level 9 you should make "Snister Pact" level 5 & "Unholy Ritual" should be level 3 and give 1 level to ultimate. After level 9 just focus on "Unholy Ritual" when it gets max keep leveling "Snister pact". After both skill gets level 9 you can continue whatever you want does not important. I personally prefer 1Impious Strike" since it costs 1 soul and have good damage arter casting "sinister pact".

But the important skill is make "Sinister Pact" level 5 when u reach level 9. Rest depends on your gameplay.
GotenksFecha: Tuesday, 2015-12-15, 8:48 AM | Mensaje # 11
Private
Hello Guys, i play the game a few months, and a really wanted to solo with this char, but it looks a little bit difficult to start with it.
Have you a good start itens that i could try?
Thanks for all

Kakaroto

Message edited by Gotenks - Tuesday, 2015-12-15, 8:49 AM
nubhunterFecha: Tuesday, 2015-12-15, 6:17 PM | Mensaje # 12
Major general
Quote Gotenks ()
Have you a good start itens that i could try?

Actually thats why i prepare this replay, and as a strart item buy "Flag of str" pretty useful at early game. You can use it till brood also. I just drop it aside afterwards and never use it again but you can make Gods Atm if you want.

The items you should also have knowledge of dropped items to arrange your items. For ex: Early game UK need AS and Forest Troll bloody katana most of the time. Instead of buying AS items you can focus on how to kill Troll as early as possible.
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Thursday, 2016-01-21, 6:29 PM | Mensaje # 13
Major general
HI NubHanter, I followed your guide and also managed to get in Death, but I could not kill her. You got some progress against Death?

This is My Replay: http://www.mediafire.com/download/he2gyb1beg1g0g6/1.18H_SkinnerGabriel_Lost_for_Death_with_UK.w3g

Can you give me any suggestions? and thaks for guide again!

Sorry my bad english.
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » Xephyr (Unholy Knight) Solo Guide (Azazel, Apocalypse, Final Disease)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: