Saturday, 2020-09-26, 11:07 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » 1.18H Killed Mesantiga End Laika (No Cleave Bug) (All bosses except Sheep, Omega and Lord of Darkness killed)
1.18H Killed Mesantiga End Laika (No Cleave Bug)
KarifeanFecha: Thursday, 2016-01-07, 3:51 AM | Mensaje # 1
Colonel
Group: Partner
Thanks to a lucky God Slayer drop from Apocalypse we managed to to kill all bosses including Mésantiga End Laika - except for Omega, Lord of Darkness and Sheep. We tried those three several times, but simply couldn't defeat them.

Omega fights go reasonably well until he has about 20% HP, at which point he just wrecks our team. Maybe it's luck-based since Abomination usually survives for longer than the rest, but... can't really tell. Everyone dies so fast.

Lord of Darkness would probably work if he doesn't spawn flames in locations so that Assassin can't hit him without standing in one of them. Even with all the items we had outhealing the damage just didn't work, so we couldn't kill him.

Sheep... lol. We had no Deathless so we fight for 5 seconds then everyone is dead. We manage to damage him just a little bit so it might be possible to just fight him again and again and again (he doesn't regen much) until he's dead. We didn't have the time or patience to test it to its fullest.

But Laika we managed to kill in two full attempts. Without Deathless! Assassin managed to heal against his damage and we used Rod of the Holy Stars to heal whenever he got stunned.

TEAM
Kranklafan - Murloc
Karifean - Little Child (Abomination)
Arubar - Assassin
Zombieranke - Blacksmith

Replay:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yx6bifx5lj0u4jy/LaikaKilled.w3g?dl=1

If we had had a Deathless we might've been able to fight Sheep and Lord of Darkness more evenly, and we probably could've killed Laika without God Slayer too. Omega's random instant kills make that difficult. Oh well, it'll be months before we get another lucky God Slayer drop, so it doesn't look like we'll have another good shot at them anytime soon =P
hisgenliFecha: Friday, 2016-01-08, 1:18 AM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Group: User
Hey Karifean,
you and your team did a very good job. Your drops are good but not godlike; we managed to go hit by hit with Michael with Elite Rune Axe and Vampiric Sword, i think you can kill Michael without using God Slayer. 
I also think you could have killed Omega with having a Warsong Battle Drums and using a Lichs Book with Chronos. Lichs Book doesnt last long but in that short period it does immense dmg. 
About LoD i dont know much about him. Only killed him once. Avoiding his Flames is the main problem but i dont have a good issue for you. 
Question: Is it possible to "permastun" Maesentaiga or Sheep with Deaths Cape since when he kills a unit/building he pauses for a min or so?
Maybe Glacial Sword would have helped to get closer to Maesentaiga, but dont really know.

P.s. Since you killed Maesentaiga in a legal game, she should get a n1 drop now; thx to you!
P.s.s. Ihr seid doch Deutsche oder? Wollen wir dann ma zusammen spielen? Wir sind auch ne Gruppe und nutzen das Portal "Tunngle".
KarifeanFecha: Friday, 2016-01-08, 4:02 AM | Mensaje # 3
Colonel
Hey hisgenli, thanks for the nice words!

We killed Michael without God Slayer once but we had Deathless instead which makes it even easier. Never managed to do it without either of them, though, Michael simply kills us before we kill him (and he usually ends up at 5% HP or something). By my calculations you'd need to do between 400k-500k damage to heal against Michael's absurdly high damage, and even with all buffs in place that just isn't feasible to get consistently. Slicer crits can do it but they only have a 26% chance to happen...

Yeah in hindsight I'm a bit sad we didn't try Death and Decay on Omega this time. We usually have it in our lineup, but as far as I'm aware if you try using it after Michael spawns you simply die instantly so we had decided not to use it this time since at that point it's just a wasted inventory slot you're never getting back. But yeah, the Lich Book could've made that small difference we needed. If we get there again we'll try it that way for sure. Too bad we won't have a God Slayer this time.

Laika and Sheep both seem to have the same rules as to when they move and when they stand still. If you can manage to get them to stand still, they will not move until a player hero dies somewhere, and that's when they start moving again. We noticed this rule in this very game. So you don't need a Death Cape to permalock them. BTW they stand still if they attack a unit/building with very low relative HP (below 1/6 of their max HP for Laika) so incomplete towers work perfectly.

True, Glacial Sword would've at least allowed us to engage Laika battle without getting hit three times before we can fight back. Something to remember for next time.

P.s. I sure hope so ^^ something as strong as Michael Heart would be nice...
P.s.s. Wir sind Österreicher wink Wir spielen momentan über Hamachi wo wir auf 5 pro Netzwerk beschränkt sind aber wir können mal schauen ob wir mal schaffen Tunngle zum Laufen zu bringen... Wie viele Spieler seid ihr denn?
hisgenliFecha: Friday, 2016-01-08, 5:14 PM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant colonel
Hey Karifea,
wir sind immer so zwischen 4 und 6 Leuten. Tunngle ist wie Hamachi, nur gibt es keine Begrenzung für die Spieleranzahl. Wir sind 2 Deutsche und 2 Griechen, die in Österreich leben (so wie ich das verstanden hab) und die Verbindung ist meistens richtig gut. Wir haben auch schon mit Russen und Australiern gespielt und es lief. Manchmal muss man sich aus Tunngle wieder raus und reinloggen wenn man die Leute nicht sieht (sind dann mit nem roten Kreuz markiert); ansonsten ist die Plattform ziemlich leicht zu bedienen. Ihr könnt mich unter "Nipos" adden und in meine Gruppe "Nipos" mit dem Passwort "karl" joinen.

Wir probieren auch gern ma was neues aus; ist halt ne ziemliche Herausforderung in ner großen Gruppe zu spielen, macht aber auch mehr Spaß. Gruß.
dirindonFecha: Saturday, 2016-01-09, 6:08 PM | Mensaje # 5
Private
Would you like to make your team a bit bigger? Maybe extra worker with auras would help you. I wish to play with ppl that know actually how to play smile but sadly can't find anyone that is online and reliable to play with.
KarifeanFecha: Monday, 2016-01-11, 8:22 PM | Mensaje # 6
Colonel
Quote dirindon ()
Would you like to make your team a bit bigger? Maybe extra worker with auras would help you. I wish to play with ppl that know actually how to play  smile but sadly can't find anyone that is online and reliable to play with.

Hey dirindon, probably the main problem with that is that the way we play right now is we all voice chat with each other in German. Switching to something else would likely upset our playstyle, at least until we're used to it. Also we are very used to playing with 4 players at the moment so switching that up would also be difficult at first. Although an extra Grom would be a very welcome addition =P

But I've just created a Tunngle account so if you add me we can see if we can work something out.
Forum » Forum » Interesting Games » 1.18H Killed Mesantiga End Laika (No Cleave Bug) (All bosses except Sheep, Omega and Lord of Darkness killed)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: