Sunday, 2020-09-20, 9:28 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Forum » Survival Mode Record » Surivival Mode 1.22c or newer.
Surivival Mode 1.22c or newer.
KranklafanFecha: Tuesday, 2018-02-13, 5:41 PM | Mensaje # 16
Colonel
Group: Partner
We're taking the item again, i'll send you a message when we have decided on what it will be.
smkFecha: Wednesday, 2018-07-18, 2:03 AM | Mensaje # 17
Private
Group: Users
HotE 1.23 solo Defender

1.26a : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bYGpWyyWNTIOHIdgUxpUunP0w1KEGknz

finally after 11 soul crushing ones, 12th Apocalypse gift me first savior,

btw, had to go sleep, but decided to try one more time, whole game of fails, just 12th run autopilot saved me:

failed with double click ult:
https://prnt.sc/k7pvg1

failed with final win screenshot, thought I've got another one:
https://prnt.sc/k7pyq6

// 12th:= twelve, I don't mean runs being consecutive

Message edited by smk - Wednesday, 2018-07-18, 6:37 AM
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Wednesday, 2018-07-18, 8:42 AM | Mensaje # 18
Major general
Group: User
Good job smk! This quest already has a winner. You need to wait until Immortal release the quest for the new version 1.23 and use a new version of warcraft because the 1.26a is no longer accepted for quest. I would like to know if your strategy is valid for quest because I think this is a bug but it can also be a trick.
smkFecha: Wednesday, 2018-07-18, 9:11 AM | Mensaje # 19
Private
Quote SkinnerGabriel ()
Good job smk! This quest already has a winner. You need to wait until Immortal release the quest for the new version 1.23 and use a new version of warcraft because the 1.26a is no longer accepted for quest. I would like to know if your strategy is valid for quest because I think this is a bug but it can also be a trick.

I don't actually care about winners and rewards, I'm out of contest with 1.26a.
It's just about "Done, challenge complete".

No bugs, no cheats. Replay is here with 100x awfull fails, like:
- loosing control with stucked keyboard and death,
- I failed to finish with moving crabs, before getting champion sword on broodmother
and hell of a lot more

It's very stable strategy (1/12 times : ) : )

https://prnt.sc/k7t6dd

btw, If you ask about Apocalypse (it's other run):
vk.com/h_o_t_empire?z=photo-70951112_456239727%2Fwall-70951112_12738

Message edited by smk - Wednesday, 2018-07-18, 9:16 AM
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Wednesday, 2018-07-18, 10:15 AM | Mensaje # 20
Major general
Group: User
So you're telling me that using insane HP regeneration even when the Divine Toughness ability is turned off is not considered a bug?
smkFecha: Wednesday, 2018-07-18, 10:30 AM | Mensaje # 21
Private
Quote SkinnerGabriel ()
So you're telling me that using insane HP regeneration even when the Divine Toughness ability is turned off is not considered a bug?

I've notified InmortalSiegfried
about all mostly spoiled ones before posting this guide http://hero-empire.com/forum/16-1515-1
I've got no answer about "is this legit or not", but he has got 2x times online and 24 hours to answer,
and hell of lot more time to consider about

as I can see, he has fixed 99% moments I've posted, even -SM Apocalypse attack speed

as I can see, Defender's ultimate mechanics supposed to be a legit trick

Message edited by smk - Wednesday, 2018-07-18, 10:55 AM
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Saturday, 2018-07-21, 1:33 AM | Mensaje # 22
Generalissimo
Group: Admin

I've notified InmortalSiegfried
about all mostly spoiled ones before posting this guide http://hero-empire.com/forum/16-1515-1 
I've got no answer about "is this legit or not", but he has got 2x times online and 24 hours to answer,
and hell of lot more time to consider about

as I can see, he has fixed 99% moments I've posted, even -SM Apocalypse attack speed

as I can see, Defender's ultimate mechanics supposed to be a legit trick

That is obviously a bug, if it was a trick is not allowed to post it on forum either, has never hear of this bug until does why is not fixed, with legit or not I though you was referring to post it on the forum, it is not ''ilegal' but it is not a valid game for Quests or Survival Mode is on the rules of Quests and Survival Mode that Bugs are not allowed there this include abuse of some glitches that can give insane advantage however you can post replays with bug/abuse/glitches on Interesting games in some cases they can be edited or deleted if the bug give too much advantage in order to not ruin the current version for others players same with a guide based in bug, Glitches and abuse.
smkFecha: Saturday, 2018-07-21, 8:07 AM | Mensaje # 23
Private
Quote InmortalSiegfried ()
has never hear of this bug

cool strory, gg wp
https://prnt.sc/k94z5k

for sure:
- I can't see you have read my message
- you can't check your private messages, we are talking about,
- and you don't know anything
- and there is no button to show all my 2 messages to you

I call this kind of behavior: lier

thx for attention,
I'm not going to speak with liers, while English is not my native language

P.S: this is just so freaking lame http://hero-empire.com/forum/16-1515-9773-16-1531948172

Message edited by smk - Saturday, 2018-07-21, 8:09 AM
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Saturday, 2018-07-21, 10:21 AM | Mensaje # 24
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
Not Understand well what you are trying to say think some of your ''can't'' you wanted to write ''can'' instead and no idea why you are so angry.

I didn't lie I check your message and even check your post on the forum but that line of defender tell nothing about the bug, right now I not even know what cause it so I'll have to check the replay or check with someone else that have see it to fix it since you have communications problems, lots of have you put there does not work even in old versions like killing range bosses with Impale armors so I didn't take it too serious.
KarifeanFecha: Saturday, 2018-07-21, 2:04 PM | Mensaje # 25
Colonel
Group: Partner
The bug, from how I understand it, is that when Defender's ultimate ability Immortal is skilled, the bonus HP regeneration is calculated instantly. If you have 6000 HP and get Immortal Level 1 you get 60 HP / sec from it, and now even if you gain or lose HP, like say if you get 10000 HP, it will not change, you still have 60 HP / sec because that's what you had when you skilled the ability. However, if you die and revive, or get hexed, it is recalculated and you now have 100 HP / sec. Also if you level up the ability and the % changes (so all levels except for Immortal Level 3 as it also only has 2% same as Level 2) then it also gets recalculated to 200 HP / sec.

So the abuse is to pick up hyper HP items (mainly Aegle), use Divine Toughness, cast Truth, whatever else you have to get a ridiculous number like 500k HP, then skill Immortal Level 4 so you get 3% of that - 15000 HP / sec, and now even if you drop all your items this number will not change anymore, you will have that regeneration until you get killed or hexed.

This should also work the same with God's Atom and 1% life regen aura from Azura demon (so long as you don't lose the aura), but in their cases it's only 1% not 3% so it's not that big of a deal. I'm not sure if this happens at Light Forces base fountain, if not maybe you can copy the ability from there instead of using Unholy Aura base.
Forum » Forum » Survival Mode Record » Surivival Mode 1.22c or newer.
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: