Tuesday, 2018-11-20, 3:27 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Survival Mode Record » Survival Mode Record Single Player 1.23d (Pending.)
Survival Mode Record Single Player 1.23d
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Thursday, 2018-11-01, 8:27 PM | Mensaje # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
Same as Survival Mode record but playing as a single player.

Reward: 2 Exchange Points for the best record.

Note: Same players can submit any number of replays as long as they surpass the previous record same as the normal survival record,  you can also post your single player games in the classic Survival Mode record if you are surpassing they teams records.

This will End on December 20
-If Defender win there will be a new record without Defender.
-If another hero win the winner will take an extra Exchange Point and a symbolic prize.
nigplsgaFecha: Thursday, 2018-11-01, 11:26 PM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Partner
I feel the defender hero should be banned from the single player quests like this. The hero is just too good for there to be any competetion from others who chose not to play defender.

I'm pretty confident in saying if defender is not banned from these quests, it will be once again a defender winning the points.

Same goes for "The hero" quest it will always be defender on top as others just can't compete with it's speed at start of games and ability to tank and deal massive damage in late game.
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Thursday, 2018-11-01, 11:29 PM | Mensaje # 3
Major general
Group: User
It hurts a lot, but I have to agree.  sad
KarifeanFecha: Thursday, 2018-11-01, 11:38 PM | Mensaje # 4
Colonel
Group: Partner
Thirded. When The Hero came up I knew Defender would dominate it, being able to solo Titan. And likewise he'll dominate here, Skinner already showed killing SM Bahamut with this hero solo. Defender is just so much more powerful than other heroes it's insane.
predragovictomislavFecha: Friday, 2018-11-02, 1:26 AM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant colonel
Or make it like "Bahamut wants fair fight" quest's (there was 43 banned Heroes in last version of this quest):
for next several versions you cannot use Hero that someone already used for this quest. If 1st reward goes to Defender, second to some other Hero, in next version both Heroes are banned and players are forced to play with other Heroes to win points ...

Added (2018-11-04, 10:29 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Lets start this one.
Azura destroyed by Nosferatu (got idea how to beat him but need more testing).

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zcmvd9bzhc7bbma/SM_Azura_Lich.w3g?dl=0

InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Sunday, 2018-11-04, 10:36 PM | Mensaje # 6
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
Ok this single player Survival will last only until December 20 after that day the current best record will win and a new single player survival will come in case Defender win, for the 2nd record Defender will not be allowed for this case, if a different hero win player will have an extra exchange point as a reward.

For the Quest The Hero there are already players participants in there with defender they will have to post something if they agree to this hero be banned from that quest else the Quest will continue as normal.
yy19980428Fecha: Monday, 2018-11-12, 2:36 PM | Mensaje # 7
Private
Shadow of Saya 's sm sole game
Dragon Clan, defeat by Bahamut
 https://youtu.be/Jb5PYXIrTaY 

Added (2018-11-18, 7:47 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Sorry it seems that the previous url would be converted by my broswer automatically.
try this one
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Jb5PYXIrTaY
Or plz try to search "hero of the empire dragon clan solo sm meeting bahamut", and  the  user who uploaded it is "蔡端耀"

SkinnerGabrielFecha: Monday, Yesterday, 1:10 AM | Mensaje # 8
Major general
Defender.

I killed Darigaaz and Vryko, Ligeia. Bahamuth is very strong than previous versions. His regeneration is insane. I will keep trying.

https://drive.google.com/file....sharing
Forum » Forum » Survival Mode Record » Survival Mode Record Single Player 1.23d (Pending.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: