Tuesday, 2020-10-20, 5:38 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Quests » Bahamut wants a fair fight(1.19c or newer) (Complete.)
Bahamut wants a fair fight(1.19c or newer)
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Friday, 2016-03-18, 0:38 AM | Mensaje # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
Kill Bahamut in a game that you play alone, you can't use the same hero than the previous players.

Conditions: You can't use same hero than the previous winners use for this Quest. You can't use Dragon Slayer. Bahamut must not take damage from neutral units. Play Alone.
Banned Heroes for this Quest: Centaur Impaler, Unholy Knight, Blacksmith, Team Party, Assassin, Wendigo, Dark Ranger, Worker, Demon Hunters(both), Admiral, Grom, Blade Master, Half Demon Wizard, Little Child Forms: Abomination(final), Ancient Vampire, Martial Artist.

Reward: 2 Exchange Points( x6)

*After one Month the same players will be able to do any numbers of this Quest until the rewards are over, it will say on this Quest when is allowed.
nubhunterFecha: Friday, 2016-03-18, 4:44 AM | Mensaje # 2
Major general
Group: Partner/Moderator
Somehow i like these type of quest and this one is pretty good quest. 

Murgul (mage gear) killed Baha.

Replay: http://www.mediafire.com/download/avsc9d3h7tqcw9j/1.19_Murgul_Baha.w3g

SS: http://www.mediafire.com/view...._01.jpg

Quote InmortalSiegfried ()
*After one Month the same players will be able to do any numbers of this Quest until the rewards are over, it will say on this Quest when is allowed.

Is that means we can try same quest with the heroes did not used?

PS: This quest just remind me 1st quest that i made when i started to play this map, that was 1vs1 revant smile
KranklafanFecha: Friday, 2016-03-18, 5:08 AM | Mensaje # 3
Colonel
Group: Partner
damn, you just beat me to submitting my murgul atack damage replay, congrats thou :)

also clawed sometimes died randomly (after using the new xp-item ?! ) did you ran into the same bug ?

Message edited by Kranklafan - Friday, 2016-03-18, 5:09 AM
nubhunterFecha: Friday, 2016-03-18, 12:54 PM | Mensaje # 4
Major general
Quote Kranklafan ()
damn, you just beat me to submitting my murgul atack damage replay, congrats thou :)

Thx, actually i pick murgul cause i thought none one wanna try him sad 1st place i think reika to try after i decide murgul funny to play but i would like to see attacker murgul replay also cause when i try it i failed many times and somehow it sounds hard to beat bahamut with attacker items.

Quote Kranklafan ()
also clawed sometimes died randomly (after using the new xp-item ?! ) did you ran into the same bug ?

I did not try new items. Actually this is 1st time i play new map and just focused on quest, online playing a bit annoying for now my ports are broken cannot host game. Ent change 1.27 so i cannot play via ent, lagabuse still problematic. At next game i want to try new items including that one.

Quote ehqueonda ()
I managed to kill death, apocalypse and azazel.

How? Int vampire control units are that strong or buff items?

Litan why the rush to change 1.27 so quick? most of the players still use 1.26, the only drawback is we cannot use ent.

Quote ehqueonda ()
this replay is version 1.27, I don't know how to turn back to 1.26

Replays cannot turn back but there is a program for version switcher, you can change wc3 1.26 and save replay and turn it back 1.27. This is the only way i guess. I did it when i want to watch 1.24 replays.
KranklafanFecha: Friday, 2016-03-18, 3:52 PM | Mensaje # 5
Colonel

Thx, actually i pick murgul cause i thought none one wanna try him 1st place i think reika to try after i decide murgul funny to play but i
would like to see attacker murgul replay also cause when i try it i
failed many times and somehow it sounds hard to beat bahamut with
attacker items.
I actually deleted the replay because i was pissed wink , but i'll probably try again and upload you a replay sometimes next week if you want.
nubhunterFecha: Friday, 2016-03-18, 6:30 PM | Mensaje # 6
Major general
Quote Kranklafan ()
I actually deleted the replay because i was pissed , but i'll probably try again and upload you a replay sometimes next week if you want.

Ofc not necassarily (but if you prepare i believe others players also want to see)
im sad to be reason u delete replay sad just can u share item builds? Murgul damage dealer handicaps are

Ancient vampire
Nosferatu
Dragons

Basically can u tell what items u make and did you kill neutral bosses? Int based items allows me to kill revant instant however it would be annoying for DD murgul.
KranklafanFecha: Friday, 2016-03-18, 8:57 PM | Mensaje # 7
Colonel
yeah i actually had the problem that i never killed revenant and never got a legendary armor from anything else, my standard fighting build was diamond of knowledge, excalibur, glacial sword, immortal, veteran armor & chronos, i could kill everything up to the second dragon with that and then i changed my build to savior, immortal, veteran, excalibur, glacial sword, chronos for the last 2 drakes and basically kited them and killed them with savior (i was nearly lvl 50 at the end, and had ~ 50 stacks of my ult on myself )

I'll probably give you a better commentary on how i play murloc when i upload my next replay ^^
nubhunterFecha: Sunday, 2016-03-20, 12:58 PM | Mensaje # 8
Major general
Quote ehqueonda ()
I tried to upgrade to use ent but eurobattle.net stopped worked for me so it was pointless anyway so there really wasn't any reason that I upgraded.
I think u can connect via entconnect, otherwise try to make it 1.26 again. I check ent game lately and i only saw player login from battle.net and entconnect only.

I discover exp item also and agree about op. I decide to make that item as 1st item. Other items still mystery for me never tried. How open inventory slots controlled units?
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Sunday, 2016-03-20, 8:39 PM | Mensaje # 9
Major general
Group: User
I killed Bahamut and won the game with Reyka alone.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mds488nvumt1zkc/1.19_Reyka_Kill_Bahamut__and_Doom.w3g
bebaxtFecha: Friday, 2016-03-25, 10:09 AM | Mensaje # 10
Sergeant
Group: User
Killed Bahamut with Shadow stealer. Version 1.19
http://jmp.sh/EMIHHJW
KarifeanFecha: Monday, 2016-03-28, 5:15 PM | Mensaje # 11
Colonel
Did it with Keeper of the Sky solo. I'm really liking this hero. I was surprised to see that Dark Wizard and Draenai Stalkers can be charmed, happy though ^^ lost to Final Disease, but I don't think it's impossible. I think with multiple Lich Books it might be possible to kill Death solo with this hero.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lfqil0upod5xwl4/1.19bKeeperSoloBahamut.w3g?dl=0
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Wednesday, 2016-03-30, 3:23 PM | Mensaje # 12
Generalissimo
Excellent games to all.

Nubhunter          +2 Exchange Points.
SkinnerGabriel    +2 Exchange Points.
Bebaxt               +2 Exchange Points.
Karifean             +2 Exchange Points.

Quest status: 2 rewards pending.

Is that means we can try same quest with the heroes did not used?

Yes after the month one of the players that already complete this Quest will be able to do the times he wants and take the rest of the rewards.

I think with multiple Lich Books it might be possible to kill Death solo with this hero.

That could be very hard because of Death teleport, Bash and Aoe ability, you may try Circe Book and Legion Doom Horn that could be a good add to your strategy.
Glass_HouseFecha: Friday, 2016-04-01, 9:25 AM | Mensaje # 13
Lieutenant
Group: Useer
Did it with Archer. Have to say they new Frost Arrow's agility buff is really good.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vbjc6gnjqdgiww5/Archer+-+Bahamut+Quest.w3g
CrocodileFecha: Saturday, 2016-04-02, 3:54 AM | Mensaje # 14
Lieutenant general
Group: Useer
Nicely played glasshouse.

Added (2016-04-02, 3:54 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Karifean ()
Did it with Keeper of the Sky solo. I'm really liking this hero. I was surprised to see that Dark Wizard and Draenai Stalkers can be charmed, happy though ^^ lost to Final Disease, but I don't think it's impossible. I think with multiple Lich Books it might be possible to kill Death solo with this hero.https://www.dropbox.com/s/lfqil0upod5xwl4/1.19bKeeperSoloBahamut.w3g?dl=0
That was too easy and u did not even circe or legion. gj. and gj on solo piro as well even tho u kinda tricked into it.
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Saturday, 2016-04-30, 11:10 PM | Mensaje # 15
Generalissimo
Great Games.

+2 Exchange Points for Glasshouse.
+2 Exchange Points for Ehqueonda.

Quest Status: Complete.
Forum » Forum » Quests » Bahamut wants a fair fight(1.19c or newer) (Complete.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: