Tuesday, 2020-09-22, 4:35 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Quests » Neutral Highest Class Hunter 1.20 or newer (Complete.)
Neutral Highest Class Hunter 1.20 or newer
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Wednesday, 2016-07-20, 4:16 PM | Mensaje # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
Kill a Neutral boss of level 155 or Higher.

Reward: 4 Exchange Points.
RikkipFecha: Saturday, 2016-08-27, 9:27 PM | Mensaje # 2
Private
Group: User
Hello, we killed lord of darkness and wisp. Gj team.

Rikkip=dobrii_ded

Message edited by Rikkip - Saturday, 2016-08-27, 9:29 PM
snapperrFecha: Saturday, 2016-08-27, 9:58 PM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant colonel
aa you posted also i posted as interesting games it was smile
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Sunday, 2016-08-28, 7:36 AM | Mensaje # 4
Generalissimo
Excellent Game!!! for the hardest Quest ever Rikkip and Snapper pretty good for your return.

However it is not valid, using hacks are not even valid for interesting games, even though I didn't see nothing weird on Lord of Darkness Fight there are several others weird stuff on the game like Black Knight when Ranger start attacking him, it was looking the same weird in game right?, others Quest rules has been breaker too like Phantom player rule.

Some rules you may want to check:

-Any kind of Cheats like hacks will be seen on the replay and will be
banished(by IP) for all the future Quest or events, re-incident will be
banished from the site.
-No phantom players( Example: one of the 8 playable slots is used by empy computer just to give share control.)
-Players that break Quest rules several times will be considered they are doing
it on purpose and will be banned from Quests momentarily or Permanent
depending on how player intention looks. All Quests so far are counting.
RikkipFecha: Sunday, 2016-08-28, 11:51 AM | Mensaje # 5
Private
Hello, I'm not trying to argue. But very often players desynchronizes (on killing murloc or aza) and it's not our fault. None of the players knows what to do and this game is a vivid example of what we have suffered. I'm sure that the Keeper finished the game and it would be more useful than our control. Desynchronization and your rule turn roulette game - lucky or unlucky with disc.
The situation on black knight - it was magic smile But the truth, i think he wanted cast frost armor, but dark arrows cancelled his actions. And all teams watched this and not interfere acting for sure.

Message edited by Rikkip - Sunday, 2016-08-28, 11:59 AM
snapperrFecha: Sunday, 2016-08-28, 5:08 PM | Mensaje # 6
Lieutenant colonel
what hack i mnean we used centrius after he got desinct but no hack man. if you saw a hack tell us but me personally i don't use hacs and i didn't see any hacs and no one said anything about a hack. a message apeared that dunno what hack but thats all. there is a posibility that someone on the team used hack and didn't say anithing but your acusations are not based on anithing. i don't even know what you mean with dr and black knight and i was the dr.
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Sunday, 2016-08-28, 7:56 PM | Mensaje # 7
Generalissimo

but no hack man. if you saw a hack tell us but me personally i don't use
hacs and i didn't see any hacs and no one said anything about a hack. a
message apeared that dunno what hack but thats all. there is a
posibility that someone on the team used hack and didn't say anithing
but your acusations are not based on anithing. i don't even know what
you mean with dr and black knight and i was the dr.

Already tell, put the part of the Black Knight as an example since it is the one that looks weirdest but the was several things without an explanation on that game like Mesatiga fight it didn't damage abomination and several others things that I'll have to check the replay again to list all of them and ofcourse  I wasn't accuse neither of you I was 100% sure you and Rikkip wasn't the ones using hacks otherwise you will be banned already and have my theory of who was the one using the hack or hacks, but it is pretty weird that you didn't see nothing wrong, more in the part of Black Knight that Rikkip also see the same as I: 
The situation on black knight - it was magic But the truth, i think he wanted cast frost armor, but dark arrows cancelled his actions.

I'm not trying to argue. But very often players desynchronizes (on killing
murloc or aza) and it's not our fault. None of the players knows what to
do and this game is a vivid example of what we have suffered. I'm sure
that the Keeper finished the game and it would be more useful than our
control. Desynchronization and your rule turn roulette game - lucky or
unlucky with disc.
The situation on black knight - it was magic But the truth, i think he wanted cast frost armor, but dark arrows
cancelled his actions. And all teams watched this and not
interfere acting for sure.

If this bosses are causing Desync it is going to take some time to fix it but will be fixed eventually as long as there are enough reports and players keep reporting it, the main problem is that it is not always happen and not happen to all players that make impossible for me to detect it, report here all that you remember about murloc http://hero-empire.com/forum/3-1117-1 counting your report will be the 7th I have about this, also if you are aimed for Quests you should avoid breaking the Phantom player rule if you didn't them you should go to interesting games instead as long as there are no hacks involve, you probably will get similar results with the seven players in game without using the 1 extra we will never know that for sure, also even after this is fixed you should always follow the steps to avoid desync there are lots of thinks that can cause it beside the map itself:

- All players restart Warcraft 3 before start a new game.

-Not use any kind of hacks not even the inoffensive hacks that are called
tools such as Custom Hotkeys(Q,W,E,R),the regeneration one,etc.
-Use Original Warcraft 3.
-Warcraft 3 should not be Modified(Some not official battlenet servers modified your warcraft 3)
-Play only with people of the same country or at least near to your country
like from the same continent.(if no one of you are the host like when
you play with not your own bot, make sure host location of that bot is
from your country or at least near to it)
-If there is someone that is always getting disconnected or desync his
Warcraft probably has something wrong and reinstall it may help with the
problem.

It is really a miracle that on a game that hacks has been used only 1 player of 8 has a Desync problem, you normally can only follow the first step is the easiest one, but maybe you can avoid the second one two, you know that one of the others 6 players was using a hack or hacks, them you will find out eventually who was by playing several games with them you will see oh when this one is not in the game nothing weird happens, them avoid playing with that one in order to greatly reduce the chance of desync.
snapperrFecha: Sunday, 2016-08-28, 8:53 PM | Mensaje # 8
Lieutenant colonel
tanks for za rreply imortal yeah i had o break so now i am not that familiar with the map and didn't even know what you are talking about with black knight. but nice you took time to clear stuff up.
BoskiAlvaroFecha: Monday, 2016-08-29, 10:23 AM | Mensaje # 9
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Well hacks were used definitely even i said that since first messege goes up, i was really upset as i dont want to be recognize as person who used or played with someone who uses hacks. There were many weird situations like this one with dark knight he looks like stunned and couldnt moved, some people have to much money in beggining of the game what was weird also ... anyway that was good game but nothing special with hacks, this shouldnt been even posted here as its kinda shame.
snapperrFecha: Sunday, 2016-09-11, 4:15 AM | Mensaje # 10
Lieutenant colonel
heyhey so antonius donated me this replay for points so tougheter to have dfor the full trick list. is it posible this way? as he never posted anything.
it's a replay where they died at layka but kiled all neutral exept black knight and arthas. i want to know if he has to post it to get the points. also i thought as he was the owner of the game and the head of the strateg it's his replay and can do what he wants with it. do the other players have anything tto say about this. hopfully in a civilised way.

Message edited by snapperr - Sunday, 2016-09-11, 1:27 PM
DrekTharFecha: Sunday, 2016-09-11, 1:36 PM | Mensaje # 11
Colonel
Group: Partner
Hey snapper,

First of all, i want to thank you for being so quick to respond. Secondly, i want to apologize for my childish message to you. Thanks for listening to me, you're welcome to join us next time we arrange a game like this!
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Sunday, 2016-09-11, 8:13 PM | Mensaje # 12
Generalissimo

heyhey so antonius donated me this replay for points so tougheter to have dfor
the full trick list. is it posible this way? as he never posted
anything.

You can not win rewards for a game in that you wasn't playing you must be one of the players of the game to win the reward if that was you asking for and you can not complete this Quest anymore since you already did one ''Road to Greatness'' Quest.
DrekTharFecha: Monday, 2016-09-12, 10:35 PM | Mensaje # 13
Colonel
Group: Partner
Killed all neutral bosses. Highest lvl boss killed: Omega (180)

Team:
Antoniosdme - Child
Snapper - Wendigo
Not-ara - Thief
Ser_Gregory - Party team
Orangestryke - worker
dobrii_ded - blood grunt
Rigor.mortis7 - Thrall

Sorry, here is link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/m22c3rj2kraq268/All+neutral+bosses+ded.w3g

Message edited by DrekThar - Monday, 2016-09-12, 11:10 PM
snapperrFecha: Monday, 2016-09-12, 10:38 PM | Mensaje # 14
Lieutenant colonel
nice game. i would like to add that this strateg is not a bug it takes a lot of coordonation and skill to make it, in the old versions it was like a bug could kill all with 3 heroes. good game all
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Tuesday, 2016-09-13, 8:51 PM | Mensaje # 15
Generalissimo
Congratulations Drekthar and your team for win the hardest Quest.

DrekThar +4 Exchange Points.

This points can be only used for you since snapper can not win this reward.

Quest Status: Complete.
Forum » Forum » Quests » Neutral Highest Class Hunter 1.20 or newer (Complete.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: