Thursday, 2020-12-03, 8:20 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Forum » Quests » (Road to Greatness)End Bahamut Kingdom.(1.20 or newer) (Complete.)
(Road to Greatness)End Bahamut Kingdom.(1.20 or newer)
LunarFecha: Saturday, 2016-10-29, 9:46 AM | Mensaje # 16
Lieutenant
Group: User
Hi,
1. Rope does not use for line boss, but it use for neutral boss like Hiromancer, Piromancer
2. Murloc have 2 types reflect damage, Black & Yellow, each color only return Melee/Range damage only, you can run away if return melee damage smile
3. Azazel and Gaia may drop Runic, if you rush legion soon you can find luck with the boss in Golem area (i forgot his name :P)
4. With Piromancer I use Centaur or ghoul run around him, after he cast 2 skills, then other unit & your hero will attack, with 8s disable from Rope (he has Null block first spell) you can kill him with 5 skeletons. I have kill him many times with KOTK.
* About vrykolakas: yes, it really hard to kill this old man with Unit sad , I kill him twice with unit, one is LC => Commander Form and another is KOTK (Magical Rope & Ulimate & Chronos)
5. Death will cast spell when have > 4 units attack, I use centaurs & Golems to suicide. In this version after kill Bahamut no more unit spawn so u can set up unit around group by group catch Death Skill. But it really hard to manage when he cast skills 2nd or 3rd time, I lost so many times with this biggrin

6. Yup! Ghoul is new strategy to me biggrin

Message edited by Lunar - Saturday, 2016-10-29, 9:47 AM
ElChupacabraFecha: Sunday, 2016-10-30, 0:26 AM | Mensaje # 17
Private
Hello, once again...
This time we killed Bahamut with diferent team; DarkDrek(Little Child-vamp form), me(BlackSmith) and predragovictomislav(Ba_Tomo-HDW), we hope this time our replay works! We could have killed death I think but we didn't have time so we just finished after Bahamut
https://mega.nz/#!PFtwTYjT!WpHdhqWoRDQaJaW173p6zy880oQ5wIwTH14MFUCxgMQ
KrichevskoyFecha: Saturday, 2016-11-19, 3:41 AM | Mensaje # 18
Sergeant
Well, this is my first quest. Killed Bahamut easily, got powned by Final Disease, playing Assassin. Didn't actually expect to go so far, I ended up with too many items and didn't know which to choose...

http://uptobox.com/dujbh3t3mbel
polaniaFecha: Saturday, 2016-11-19, 4:09 PM | Mensaje # 19
Colonel
Group: Partner
Quote ElChupacabra ()
Hello, once again...This time we killed Bahamut with diferent team; DarkDrek(Little Child-vamp form), me(BlackSmith) and predragovictomislav(Ba_Tomo-HDW), we hope this time our replay works! We could have killed death I think but we didn't have time so we just finished after Bahamut
https://mega.nz/#!PFtwTYjT!WpHdhqWoRDQaJaW173p6zy880oQ5wIwTH14MFUCxgMQ

Hi chupacabras!   I can´t see your replay.  Invalid map say me.  

http://subefotos.com/ver/?8d4e64b5cf0c9bb3cf42e579ab514749o.png
DrekTharFecha: Sunday, 2016-11-20, 0:37 AM | Mensaje # 20
Colonel
I will say this again - make sure you have the correct map. The only way to be sure is to use the map uploaded by Inmortal on this page. I have uploaded his map to ENT gaming, and this is the only version you should use. It will say uploader DrekThar. Busy times for me, but I will review the replays when I have time. It helps a lot on your end if you only submit valid replays smile

Added (2016-11-20, 0:06 AM)
---------------------------------------------
jonatantoll, invalid replay. The map file associated with the replay could not be found. Make sure you play on the official map and not a duplicate/hacked one.

predragovictomislav, great replay +1 exchange point.

2 rewards pending.

Added (2016-11-20, 0:37 AM)
---------------------------------------------
ElChupacabra, again - invalid replay. Make sure the map file you are using is the correct one. Otherwise the replay cannot be viewed.

Krichevskoy, great replay +1 exchange point.
I think you should have gotten a critical strike item in addition to what you had. Also un-equip cleave vs final disease and kill them off 1-by-1. This way you have a lot less enemies to worry about. It is more than doable smile )

1 reward pending.

polaniaFecha: Thursday, 2016-11-24, 5:37 AM | Mensaje # 21
Colonel
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dt487ql3zy5a032/bahamut_polania.w3g
DrekTharFecha: Friday, 2016-11-25, 8:15 PM | Mensaje # 22
Colonel
polania, great replay +1 exchange point

I was a bit sad to see you lose to death - you should have been able to kill him if you planned it out better

Quest completed
polaniaFecha: Saturday, 2016-11-26, 3:58 AM | Mensaje # 23
Colonel
Quote DrekThar ()
polania, great replay +1 exchange pointI was a bit sad to see you lose to death - you should have been able to kill him if you planned it out better

Quest completed

Thks.  I´d not ready to kill death.  Chronos is good for assasin ?
DrekTharFecha: Saturday, 2016-11-26, 1:06 PM | Mensaje # 24
Colonel
I would not recommend chronos for assassin. You should be more careful when he turns green and unleashes his AoE spell. One way to counter this with party team is to recall your heroes when he turns green. I would prefer ruby, slayer armor, sacred battle axe, slicer (or what you had), possessed halberd, and some other item (perhaps devil heart or another good drop).
polaniaFecha: Saturday, 2016-11-26, 4:07 PM | Mensaje # 25
Colonel
Quote DrekThar ()
I would not recommend chronos for assassin. You should be more careful when he turns green and unleashes his AoE spell. One way to counter this with party team is to recall your heroes when he turns green. I would prefer ruby, slayer armor, sacred battle axe, slicer (or what you had), possessed halberd, and some other item (perhaps devil heart or another good drop).

Ok, I´ll try by myself that items.

Anyway, my party friend is so noob.
DrekTharFecha: Saturday, 2016-11-26, 4:29 PM | Mensaje # 26
Colonel
As a pretty experienced party player I noticed
DrakeFecha: Friday, 2016-12-09, 10:34 PM | Mensaje # 27
Private
Hi again =)
BS and Child
https://yadi.sk/d/uLYczAwW32n9gj
DrekTharFecha: Saturday, 2016-12-10, 12:20 PM | Mensaje # 28
Colonel
Drake,

There are no more rewards as the quest is complete.
Forum » Forum » Quests » (Road to Greatness)End Bahamut Kingdom.(1.20 or newer) (Complete.)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: