Tuesday, 2020-10-20, 4:59 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Forum » Quests » Wanted 1.21d or newer. (Ended.)
Wanted 1.21d or newer.
phucnv31Fecha: Monday, 2017-03-13, 4:47 PM | Mensaje # 16
Sergeant
Group: User
Quote DrekThar ()
If you have the trick list unlocked anything else can ve considered a bug lol
Will not interesting if all "Tricks" is in "trick list unlocked".
I think the game would be more fun if players find a trick to kill bosses and "a trick" will become "bug" when it is fixed.

Message edited by phucnv31 - Monday, 2017-03-13, 4:50 PM
KawsFecha: Monday, 2017-03-13, 6:40 PM | Mensaje # 17
Sergeant
Quote dreadknight90 ()
WoW , how you know that?
And if it's bug why don't fix it?

My team recently contacted inmortal, and he said this was exactly the reason Unbroken was changed, but apparently, he forgot about Doppel cape. From my knowledge of warcraft editing, this could probably be solved by checking the "Magic Immune" checkbox in valid targets on the world editor.
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Monday, 2017-03-13, 9:29 PM | Mensaje # 18
Generalissimo
Group: Admin

Yes. we will try again.
Please tell me some bug mustn't use for Quests, we will avoid it
i feel seems to unlock tricks and bug is not very different XD .

No bug can be used on Quest, tricks are pretty different for bugs probably you don't know any trick yet, players should be able to see what is a bug if not I'll tell them, for example if a unit can kill a hero with 200000 HP with 3 or 4 hits and you see this unit can not damage a 75hp unit you should star to think that there is something weird, even more when exactly the same was happen on the previous version with a different unit it was reported as a bug and was fixed as a bug, it isn't really so hard to tell if is a bug or not. For example this same unit does not damage your hero while he having a protecting ability this is not a bug it is not even a trick is just the normal function of the ability however you can not seen and ability on ward that said this will survive 1000 times more damage than your hero with over 200000HP, if you can see this description on ward ability them it will not be a bug neither a trick.

I think this is not fair to them and it doesn't look like a bug to me.
There was a replay in which players blocked black knight in the lane by
towering the top of the forest. That would also fit the definition of
bug?

This replay was posted for this same team, it is not exactly a bug, it is an abuse of a dumb behavior of warcraft 3 units it could be called a glitch(it is not a trick at all and there are no tricks similar to this) but still something like this could make a Quest replay be invalid, I considered because Phucnv31/Dreadknight90 Team is one of the best teams of the version + it was their first abuse + thanks to them I can fix this so no one else do it on the future.
I Know that you are a big fan of abuse but you shouldn't been encourage it so much.

Illusions have been posted in the bug sections, if that's what you wonder. If you
have the trick list unlocked anything else can ve considered a bug lol
WoW , how you know that?
And if it's bug why don't fix it?

Make overpower bosses permanent allied with want of Illusions is a bug, it is not fixed yet because I was thinking that it was already fixed thinking wand of Illusions was coming from Unbroken since no one report that part. But it will be fixed for next version.
KranklafanFecha: Tuesday, 2017-03-14, 3:45 PM | Mensaje # 19
Colonel
Group: Partner
Don't think i can delete this post, disregard it

Message edited by Kranklafan - Tuesday, 2017-03-14, 3:47 PM
dreadknight90Fecha: Saturday, 2017-04-01, 10:37 PM | Mensaje # 20
Sergeant
Today my team has enough member to finish Hades :

eargon_90 : wendigo
King : Grom
phucly95 : berserker
longph96 : LC
firelcdrag : fire lord
Ghost : farseer

replay : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4wfQd1gV-V2bHd3akJJVm9lak0/view?usp=sharing

Message edited by dreadknight90 - Saturday, 2017-04-01, 10:41 PM
brian_nasruddinFecha: Wednesday, 2017-04-26, 10:05 PM | Mensaje # 21
Private
we killed bossess up to titan except that we didnt actually kill it, we lured death and death kinda one shot all the bossess after salamander, do those count
DrekTharFecha: Thursday, 2017-04-27, 8:53 PM | Mensaje # 22
Colonel
Group: Partner
No. Read quest rulez.
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Sunday, 2017-07-23, 9:23 AM | Mensaje # 23
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
Excellent game Dreadknight90 your team was definitely the best one of the version. However the replay is not valid for using a Phantom player firelcdrag.
Forum » Forum » Quests » Wanted 1.21d or newer. (Ended.)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: