Wednesday, 2019-10-16, 12:37 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Forum » Quests » The Hero 1.23d (Complete.)
The Hero 1.23d
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Sunday, 2018-10-28, 6:46 PM | Mensaje # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
Play a single player game and kill as much bosses as you can the best two players will win the reward relevant order: Highest level neutral, Highest level Dark Forces, amount of bosses with level higher than 97 killed. Example of relevancy: one players killed a level 120 neutral and another killed a level 150 from Dark Forces, the neutral would win.

Defender is not allowed for this Quest.

Rewards:1st place 2 Exchange Points, 2nd: 1 Exchange Point.

Participants post the highest level neutral bosses you has killed and the last boss Dark Forces boss together with the replay.
nigplsgaFecha: Wednesday, 2018-10-31, 3:00 AM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Partner
Since nobody else seems to be attempting this here is my take on it. Made a lot of mistakes and wasted much time at the start but since I probably won't attempt this quest again here is my replay.

Killed Kel, Byatis, Sala and forgotten to around 1% hp.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gkGo8JHUYvk8sEsaUEEX9AOOWBka9RGp
KranklafanFecha: Wednesday, 2018-10-31, 2:52 PM | Mensaje # 3
Colonel
Well, i'll just post my second try as defender, might upgrade it later if i have time. 

Killed Titan and Death (+Mortaar & Apo )
Really good drops at start, but missing a few key drops later (most notably guard shell & zeral amulett/slayer armor, demonic fangs ) 
Also not sure about the eradication relic, think its better than god slayer, might also be better than deathless ?! 

https://www.dropbox.com/s....3g?dl=0

Added (2018-11-05, 2:35 AM)
---------------------------------------------
+1 for banning defender here, although i personally think nerving him is better than banning him from singleplayer quests cause he is op.

That will hopefully leaf to some more interesting games, time to get out ninja again ^^

nigplsgaFecha: Wednesday, 2018-11-07, 1:51 AM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant
I can't edit my original post for some reason. Anyways since it seems defender may be banned from participating in this quest I decided to give Marine another go. No black items and only got gem of the end after forgotten.
Managed to kill Byatis, Forgotten and Mortaar this time. But got slaughtered by deaths OP crits (3 times!)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DVFWdw8mXo1u84F7Si6wpi6xpXCaEhlZ

Added (2018-11-14, 4:30 AM)
Once again I am unable to edit existing posts for some reason. So here is another attempt but this time as dragon clan (you can probably tell I don't play this hero much smile )

Managed to kill Byatis, Apocalypse, Mortaar, Black knight and Death. Maybe kill Michael if I didn't waste alot of time with FD

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VDoqe7uCfVUZjSipM3FuAWOvnan0o4d7

Message edited by nigplsga - Wednesday, 2018-11-07, 1:52 AM
KranklafanFecha: Saturday, 2018-11-17, 6:54 AM | Mensaje # 5
Colonel
Inspired by Ba_Tomo i gave LC Abo a few tries, also managed to kil shadow Arthas, Salamander, apo, death.
Dunno, if you manage your time better you can definetly kill byatis; mortar, maybe also forgotten one or black knight.
Think with that im done with abo solo, not really my champion to play extensively.

https://www.dropbox.com/s....3g?dl=0

So i guess new bar is lvl 136 boss, death, 7 other lvl 97 (+)

Message edited by Kranklafan - Saturday, 2018-11-17, 6:55 AM
KarifeanFecha: Friday, 2018-11-30, 6:45 AM | Mensaje # 6
Colonel
Finally, after many tries I got a game I can actually submit >.<

Pandaren Battlemaster solo, killing Shadow Arthas (Level 136), Death (Level 100), as well as Black Knight, Mortaar, Apocalypse sorry wrong, I did not kill Apocalypse.

Replay: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1N4uX14Cs69m9p-Z_q-wm1AgDYsWDQKMo

Note: Didn't get a single Crush item in this game! No Axe, no Fangs, no God Slayer. And also no Copla Potion. I'd complain about bad luck, but eh, early Gem of the End, insanely good early game drops including secure Truth items, I really can't complain much. Still, with Crush and God's Potion probably could've killed Michael (or I would've at least died less against Arthas), but the fight was already too chaotic for me to handle so maybe it would've ended the same way still.

Message edited by Karifean - Friday, 2018-11-30, 7:37 AM
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Saturday, 2018-12-15, 1:17 AM | Mensaje # 7
Major general
Group: User
Wendigo solo. The Hero Quest. After faults several times against Titan I finally understood how to fight him.

Highest level neutral: TITAN LVL 154
Highest level Dark Forces: DEATH LVL 100

Replay: https://drive.google.com/file....sharing

YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsRW7lNwKFE&t=1148s

I would also like to register a few things about Defender.

Defender really is a complete hero I can kill Titan, Michel and Arthas solo with him and I never hid it. I always divulged my progress with him. I spent a lot of time playing with him and studying bosses after bosses and ways to kill them fast and improve my time more and more. I mean it's easy to call an OP hero, disproportionate, or something like that when you have everything ready and you just need to copy. I watched several replays and some Defender players could give me cancer. Others using bug hunt, or DPS's Items.

Play Defender not as easy as many players think. No one chooses Defender and says "Ohh, Now I'm going to kill the Titan solo." Many ppl can't kill Vryko, Faceles or Kel'.

I'm saying this because as some players are uncomfortable with the strength of Defender and say it will be weaker in the next versions. My suggestion is: Ban the Defender from using Dark Blast or change the "Divine Toughness" ability to not gain str.

Without Dark Blast, playing with Defender will require knowing the hero and his skills and no more 1 hitspell to kill bosses.

I never imagined Abomination solo against Arthas as Predragovictomislav showed us, or Panda as Karifean showed us. I just don't like to see Defender as a futile hero in the future or a hero who doesn't bring pleasure to play, like Party Team.

Message edited by SkinnerGabriel - Sunday, 2018-12-16, 4:02 PM
KranklafanFecha: Sunday, 2018-12-16, 8:08 PM | Mensaje # 8
Colonel
Yeah i really disagree with your points about defender.
For once it is as easy as many say; not only did i manage to kill titan on my first try with a very late gem of the end, that was also my first game as defender this patch.
Another counterpoint; not many people could kill 2 dragons with party team bevore the first boss, but that did not mean that PT was not op,

Without Dark Blast Defender still oneshots bosses with shield slam, still tanks bosses with immortal/divine toughness, still has the best aoe damage spell & best stun in the game with sacrifice.
Apart from that he has the best stats in the game and im not even counting the free stats he gets with megaheal (did i mention he has the best heal in the game? )

While i understand your concerns about defender beeing unfun i just dont want to go into every game thinking: Why would i not pick defender this game he has the best early game; he has the best midgame; and he is one of the best tanks & %damage dealers lategame.

Edit: Also while god dark blast lets you clear bosses somewhat earlier; you can still clear all the same bosses with divine toughness and shield slam if you prefer to have another god skill tome ability; you wont loose more than 10 minutes if you know what your doing.

Message edited by Kranklafan - Sunday, 2018-12-16, 8:10 PM
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Sunday, 2018-12-16, 10:17 PM | Mensaje # 9
Major general
No problems. This was my appeal and my considerations. Each one is free to leave what think about that.
predragovictomislavFecha: Monday, 2018-12-17, 9:50 AM | Mensaje # 10
Lieutenant colonel
Like i said before: make this quest again in next several versions and just ban winner Heroes. After 3-4 versions we well be happy to find new hero that is capable of killing Kel'thuzad + Death in same game.
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Monday, 2018-12-17, 4:02 PM | Mensaje # 11
Major general
To make it more interesting, It should ban all of the heroes who participated in this Quest and not just the winner.  smok
nigplsgaFecha: Sunday, 2018-12-30, 6:26 PM | Mensaje # 12
Lieutenant
I feel bad for even uploading this since it's only difference is apoc, however I spent far too many hours figuring out how to solo agiel with DC only to come to upload the replay and find out agiel is actually a lower level than Arthas! Anyways...

Dragon clan killed Apoc, Sala, Mortaar, Arthas, Black knight.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EGxcjrAGERqKrG2j4xrSIgBotihxUVFy

Could have easily done byatis and forgotten if i'd not spent so long figuring Arthas out.
GoikolaketicFecha: Thursday, 2019-01-03, 3:50 PM | Mensaje # 13
Major general
hi nig. watched u replay dc clan. great. i noticed that u used 2 savior.so return damage id doubled? ps amusing the little bug mich: he wasted 2 times his time trying to destroy unfinished tower of paisant. the worker tried 3 times then mich lost patience and killed worker smile

Added (2019-01-03, 3:52 PM)
forgot to ask the skill used by u in order,how much dragon breathe? lev 2?

edward89427Fecha: Tuesday, 2019-01-15, 6:59 PM | Mensaje # 14
Private
actually, without god dark blast and shield slam, defender still is the op hero in this map now,
nigplsgaFecha: Tuesday, 2019-01-15, 9:23 PM | Mensaje # 15
Lieutenant
Honestly I think removing damage breaker, or even just changing it from TOTAL hp to CURRENT hp would be a big enough nerf to tone defender down in late game.
Forum » Forum » Quests » The Hero 1.23d (Complete.)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: