[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Contribution » Contribution
Contribution
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Monday, 2013-11-18, 9:29 PM | Mensaje # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Admin

Contribution

Some users say that want to donate to support the game, well now you can contribute with money, any contribution will help me a lot with the costs of the page and the expansion of the game, but just recieve donation dont sound too good for me, so any contribution will convert you in a partner of Hero of The Empire, in others words you will own part of the game, allowing you to make desicions about the game and the webpage that will be discussed between the partners prior to turning it on, request a beta map of the upcomming new version when you want, request a section of the page, change the priority of the work like update the page, expansion or the development of the new version, you will have detailed information of the upcomming things of the game the webpage, events and a lot more.

Any payment make you a vitalicious partner (forever).

It also make you Partner for any other game I create in the future.

To make a contribution and become a partner select the amount of the contribution and click on the button above that say Buy Now, you can pay with credit card, debid card or a PayPal account.
After make your contribution contact me by PM a let me know under what name you make your donation, to upgrade your account to partner.

As bigger is the contribution you will have more rights and your vote will have more weight.

Some of the Benefits:

-Permanent Access to the Partner forum.
-You can vote infinite times for any of the others Partners ideas.
-You can vote infinite times for any of the decicions.
-Can check the changelog so far of the upcomming version infinite times.
-Can change my work priorities without approving needed, how much you can change it depend of your Partner Range(Associate,Vip Partner,etc)
-You can put any of your ideas for votation and if is approved for the partners it will be including to the game, some Partners range have a maximum of approved ideas, Example: Vip Partner can have 20 ideas approved while Co-owner can have infinite.
-Partner get Gifts if they want, gifts depends on Partner Range as well, Example: Partner Gifts are:  1 Trick + 1 Unlisted Merge Item + 1 Exchange Point, While the Majority Partner are: ''All Tricks Names''(or something of less Exchange Points) + 12 Exchange Points + 1 trick + 1 UMI.

This is just a resume detailed benefits are extence and there are on the forum Partners.

If you can´t  pay for some reason like Paypal not work in your country or something like that and you want to contribute contact me by PM(private message) or post in this thread.

If someone want to make biggers contribution contact me by PM.

*Some has tell me that are interest in contribute from Wechat and Alipay, if you are from China you can easily transfer money from any of them to Paypal and them click in the button or contact me, you can also contribute directly to Wechat to:
本喵是萌新(register on the site as hs19951021) Wechat Click Here for the Wechat QR them 本喵是萌新 send it to me, after you can contact me or 本喵是萌新 to upgrade your account to Partner and enjoy all the benefits of your partner range.

Contribute so far with this method:
本喵是萌新
Coco
寂寞章鱼
徐语堂
王室勋章
砖石天启
不是蛋蛋
帝国的皮皮虾
自贡旭东
奇犭牙
独自悠闲漫步走
高炉堡矮人
张小闹222
王 思奇
alexvighiciFecha: Saturday, 2016-12-17, 6:53 PM | Mensaje # 2
Sergeant
Group: Partner
InmortalSiegfried,

Hi mate, just made a contribution from this user. Looking forward for the extra content! Great work!

Thanks,
Alex
totaFecha: Thursday, 2017-01-05, 11:32 PM | Mensaje # 3
Private
InmortalSiegfried
Hi, I just made a contribution from this user.
I want to know something : can we cumulate the contribution to upgrade the "partner rank" (like, if I give you 3 times 8USD, will I be VIP-partner instead of partner) ?
dem0nicFecha: Tuesday, 2017-10-03, 10:09 AM | Mensaje # 4
Private
InmortalSiegfried

Hi mate, just made a contribution from this user
Really enjoying the game and can't wait to see what the future holds for this, keeep up the great work smile
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Tuesday, 2017-11-07, 11:02 AM | Mensaje # 5
Generalissimo
Hi SuperBoy this will suit more in Partner forum on Questions thread.

I cant seem to find a thread anywhere that details the specific "gains" of having the different partner titles.

You can see it in every thread of the Partner forum, check Changes for example you will see in the first message:

Partner: ssss
Vip-Partner: etc

I never got around to "spend" the points,. tricks and so on I probably
got for the VIP partner status, so is also wondering what the rewards
for this status was/is.

You request your gifts a few days ago and I send you a PM that you already read.

I would also like to know, if I would advance to a "Majority Partner" if I donated 33$

Yes, there isn't a button for that right now but you can send it to my account to upgraded your partner range.
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Sunday, 2017-11-19, 3:52 PM | Mensaje # 6
Generalissimo
Thanks for the Advises SuperBoy but the idea is that players contribute to the game because they love it and want to support it, the gifts and all the benefits are just an extra.
wwwnnsy2Fecha: Wednesday, 2018-03-14, 12:23 PM | Mensaje # 7
Sergeant
Hi I buy Majority-Partnernow (56.00$) via PayPal

I sent the transection ID  a message.

Please confirm your message.

Message edited by wwwnnsy2 - Wednesday, 2018-03-14, 12:33 PM
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Wednesday, 2018-03-14, 5:14 PM | Mensaje # 8
Generalissimo
PM send.
Forum » Forum » Contribution » Contribution