Tuesday, 2020-09-29, 8:34 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Guides » Duo Combos
Duo Combos
GrommashFecha: Friday, 2016-03-04, 6:31 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
So, guys, my friend and me like to play this game a lot, but we are lacking some combos to do just with 2 players, and our objectives are to kill the highest numbers of neutral bosses or defeat all of the lane bosses including michael and shit. Do you guys know any sugestions? if you do, please share with us and we will be grateful for that.
KarifeanFecha: Friday, 2016-03-04, 10:25 PM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Group: Partner
Grom and Jaina synergize really well (they can start killing Revenant around Brood Mother) although I don't think they'll make it past Final Disease/Agiel/Apocalypse. Blacksmith or Assassin work well with a lot of heroes too.
killmanpitFecha: Saturday, 2016-03-12, 3:32 PM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant
Grom and Assasin can easily go past bahamut. If you get a bit lucky with drops final disease and Death also arent any problematic. It gets more and more tricky to keep assasin alive though when more splash damage is introduced.

Grom with far seer is nice option too though but its extremally drop dependent. 

Worker is all in all great support hero. Can keep most of line bosses and creep at the same time with his towers meanwhile other hero creeps neutral bosses. 

Thief is kind of good, but bad at the same time :P. You have shittone of money, but if you work with tanky hero (grom, little child abomination) then you lack some true DPS, if you work with high attack hero like assasin or Dante then you lack survivalability, and get rekt by dragons. At least it happens like that for me.

There are more triple/quad hero combinations that work a lot better though.
GrommashFecha: Monday, 2016-03-28, 2:52 AM | Mensaje # 4
Private
Quote killmanpit ()
Grom and Assasin can easily go past bahamut. If you get a bit lucky with drops final disease and Death also arent any problematic. It gets more and more tricky to keep assasin alive though when more splash damage is introduced.Grom with far seer is nice option too though but its extremally drop dependent. 

Worker is all in all great support hero. Can keep most of line bosses and creep at the same time with his towers meanwhile other hero creeps neutral bosses. 

Thief is kind of good, but bad at the same time :P. You have shittone of money, but if you work with tanky hero (grom, little child abomination) then you lack some true DPS, if you work with high attack hero like assasin or Dante then you lack survivalability, and get rekt by dragons. At least it happens like that for me.

There are more triple/quad hero combinations that work a lot better though.
Thanks Man, but my friend and me are playing just the two of us, so it's hard to find a good combo to kill all neutral or michael
KarifeanFecha: Monday, 2016-04-04, 2:18 AM | Mensaje # 5
Colonel
Me and Kranklafan did a two player game with Assassin and Keeper of the Sky lately and were surprised at how much we were able to kill (see Byatis quest). We didn't kill Forgotten One or Michael but I think both of those are possible, at least with a good drop. No chance vs Agiel, but Laika shouldn't be hard if you can get past Michael and have Disarm up for the fight.
RilivantFecha: Tuesday, 2017-06-27, 8:07 PM | Mensaje # 6
Private
Anyone have any suggestions for a duo combo with Beserker?
Guisep69Fecha: Monday, 2017-09-18, 6:44 AM | Mensaje # 7
Private
Quote Karifean ()
Grom and Jaina synergize really well (they can start killing Revenant around Brood Mother) although I don't think they'll make it past Final Disease/Agiel/Apocalypse. Blacksmith or Assassin work well with a lot of heroes too.

Sorry, could you explain more in detail how they synergize? Because i tried this with a friend and didn't pass the third dragon.
Glass_HouseFecha: Monday, 2017-09-18, 7:53 PM | Mensaje # 8
Lieutenant
Group: Useer
Guisep69, Blood Grunt and Jaina synergize well because of their ultimates.
Biggest problem you'll have if you are only using these two heros is that they are both slow farmers, especially Blood Grunt. Building an early tower is important. For farming the jungle, Untouchable is probably the best item for Grunt.
For killing bosses, Blood Grunt should build a lot of HP and eventually a Chronos, while Jaina should focus on nukes such as Exodus and try to get a Rod of the Holy Star to drop. Lich's Book might be good for her too. She will also want a Chronos.
Grunt must grab ult lvl 4 asap, so you might want to make a Cleverness Text.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Edit: for some reason I thought the post said Blood Grunt instead of Grom... xD Anyways, I'll leave this up in case you want to try it smile

Message edited by Glass_House - Monday, 2017-09-18, 7:54 PM
Guisep69Fecha: Monday, 2017-09-18, 11:08 PM | Mensaje # 9
Private
Quote Glass_House ()
Edit: for some reason I thought the post said Blood Grunt instead of Grom... xD Anyways, I'll leave this up in case you want to try it

Glass_House. I was just about to say that, until i read the edit, thanks a lot actually, i asked for some Blood Grunt guide in a post and seeing that he has that synergy can be of great help because i play on duo almost all the time. If i knew how to gave you honor or a vote up i would, but i'm kinda new here so.. You have ALL my gratitude here buddy.
Forum » Forum » Guides » Duo Combos
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: