Tuesday, 2021-09-21, 8:12 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Guides » [Request]Ancient Vampire Form (Little Child) (im requesting a replay of Ancient Vampire)
[Request]Ancient Vampire Form (Little Child)
batangpogiq01Fecha: Wednesday, 2016-07-13, 7:12 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
hello guys i hope one of you can share a replay of ancient vampire replay thanks in advance.. biggrin
CrocodileFecha: Wednesday, 2016-07-13, 9:54 PM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant general
Group: Useer
I dont have a replay with me right now, but here is the way I play it, it is faster to read this than watch a replay. The first item you get is Exp book. Then by broodmother, i think, you will reach vampire. When going vampire, if u max mind control skill, you can control fel ravages and use them to farm trolls, crabs, spiders, etc. If you choose mind control, you will be lacking in lifesteal, critical and evasion. So you need better armor than you normally need if you want to defend lane. You could start making mugen when u get a tower in lane. When you get your ultimate, you can kill dragons and revenant even with heavy armor. But since you will be farming revenant the whole game, it is 3k gold, so i recomment making immortal also. You will have better chances of legendary armor drop. Gradually upgrade mugen to slicer. Those two items, slicer and absolute are the most essential ones, others you can decide what you want. I'd say normally i will have winds boot for teleport, some mana regen item from boss drops and maybe an armor or attack speed item. About skill, get howl of terror skill at last, if you have points for it, because it is debuffed from powerful bosses. Claws is very nice ability, almost like having a perfect ruby. Carry exp book till you get the last level of vampire ultimate skill. There are few things to take care of, first make exp book and u need fast vampire form and then farm revenant. Your team could use some drops and 3k gold 1 time doesnt look too much but it stacks way too fast. Try to take care of your armor type and rating. If you try to kill powerful bosses without any armor or magic resistance, even with lifesteal and criticals you can die fast.
batangpogiq01Fecha: Thursday, 2016-07-14, 4:13 PM | Mensaje # 3
Private
oh thanks for the response i will try it, but if you can attach a replay of your game it would be really nice.
JGWentworth2838Fecha: Thursday, 2017-04-06, 7:20 AM | Mensaje # 4
Sergeant
What is the leveling pathway to get to ANCIENT VAMPIRE? What is the other vampire looking guy little child can level into?
predragovictomislavFecha: Friday, 2017-04-07, 11:15 AM | Mensaje # 5
Colonel
You can get to 1st vampire form when you kill ogre lord or on the wave after him. If you play single player you can hit final forms (both) before dire wolf and if you go inteligence form you can charm dire wolf and use him to farm for you (he is fast and got great cleave area), my first item when going this path is khan staff so i can add inventory slots to charmed creeps later in game, also i don't need to care about mana when i am zombie. When in zombie form add 1 point to 1st skill (poison), max Infect and add rest to Entomb (Scourge skill don't work on this version so don't put any points in it). If you have 15 or more minion zombies when you hit lvl 14 (second zombie form) you can take down all 3 spirit towers at top of lane. If not just make your tower out of their reach and camp there for xp. Send minions in jungle to farm gold and don't forget to turn off greater minions "Infect" off so they don't destroy spider corpses. Turn of autocast for infect on your hero 2 min before ogre lord and cast it manualy on him. After this you will be vampire and fun starts. Max your charm skill so you have best CD possible, add one point to life steal and go for carrion swarm until it does 700 dmg (spitting
spiders 1 hit-kill), after that add more points to life steal (not all is possible at start but just to define skills). 1st creep i charm is purple tree from jungle (corrupted treant i think) and cast khan staff on it. At that time you will have enough money to have ferocity ready for it (ferocity = nature path+greater nature path +lightly sword) and then go for carapace (nature path+greater nature path + iron shield). Try to collect all jungle creeps at one point and just farm for money/xp. About 1 minute before brood mother you will be able to cast khan on treant for second time. Be carefull where you cast it because tree will drop ferocity on second cast (try not to cast in jungle where many items are on ground and pick up ferocity again). Follow above steps and you will have one very powerful creature at your hand, capable of taking down brood mother easy and after that things just get better and better. Corrupted treant got magic resistance (50% i think), 20% chance to block attack, 2% hp/second regeneration and bonus damage to buildings. With carapace and ferocity it can destroy skull tower in about 20-25 seconds and stay alive (5000xp+2000 gold each skull). After brood is dead go at 4th lane (or 2nd if you destroyed towers/spirit's before brood), destroy 3 spirits and then skull (always make your tree go in towers range 1st), make your vampire close enough to get xp when skull tower is destroyed. Go down and clear lane and then go clear jungle again. Now go clear 1st or 2nd lane. About now you will have enough money to buy circe book, its great for hero (40hp/second)  and for you creatures (up to 5x (1100 hp + 160dmg + 40 armor) on creature). After casting circe book on treant he can destroy 2 or 3 skull towers before he needs a break to regen hp's and that break is short because of 2% regeneration. While waiting him to regenerate full hp clear remain lane or go clear jungle once more. Cast circe second time and you don't need break's anymore. Destroy as many skulls you need to hit final form. Destroy some more to make your hero stronger. There is 12 skull towers to destroy easy, just don't destroy one at top of your lane if you want to play longer game and get money from dark force creeps. If you go for ancient vampire make sure you have charmed some more creeps before changing to 2nd vampire form (more trees or fel ravagers, CD is only 60 seconds on lvl 9). I usually get 2nd tree just to add 1 slot for carapce and tank in front of tower. Also i like to charm creep with move-speed aura at way to Azzazel. Tree with carapace can hold dire wolf for some time if needed. After you get to final form do as you want, this guide was about how to get final vampire form ASAP in single player.

Replay:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2qwtu7h2nh8g2qf/Vampire_way_single.w3g?dl=0
Forum » Forum » Guides » [Request]Ancient Vampire Form (Little Child) (im requesting a replay of Ancient Vampire)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: