Tuesday, 2020-10-27, 0:04 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Guides » [Request]Inteligence Hero tips for lategame
[Request]Inteligence Hero tips for lategame
zujicFecha: Wednesday, 2016-08-03, 3:31 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: Partner
Lately I have been playing alot of kayel but when ever I get to later bosses I start losing damage. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on what else I should get before late game to be able to handle it. Usually I get the staff for -80% magic resist and exodus. This enables me to do some bosses until I get chronos. with chronos and Boss drop active item with holocaust I am able to do bosses up until level 95. but seam to lack in damage from then on. Any advice or some item drops I need to be looking for to be able to do more. I know people have soloed azaziel and apochalipse and more with inteligenc heroes. Is it just that those heroes have more of their own spells to add to combo that gives them the edge or am I missing something.

Message edited by zujic - Wednesday, 2016-08-03, 3:32 PM
DrekTharFecha: Wednesday, 2016-08-03, 3:58 PM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
zujic

I dunno if I played with you yesterday as Kael, but he is a tad bit different than some other int heroes. His dmg doesn't scales with inelligence like some others, and he doesn't have huge potential spells like charm. I personally think he's only good up to a certain point (final disease/vrykolaklaus) as he lacks dmg from then on. If you try other int heroes, you can see how much different they operate. I posted a keeper of the sky solo until death that you can check out if you need help on him.
zujicFecha: Wednesday, 2016-08-03, 5:42 PM | Mensaje # 3
Private
Probably, if you play on Tunngle. Well thing is I really like him and want to try and pull him off in serious games. If I can't get him to have enough damage I might try and help the team by tanking him up. mana sphere, absolute, rope for CC, Diamond for attack speed and extra mana regen, and x2 auras maybe frozen helm of chaos and broche for -armor aura and still carry in my horse chronos, with usually spell burst to take bosses down when they go under 50% hp. Just wanted to know if there is a way to just burst bosses down with kayel without having lich book, since you can't really rely on 1 black item drop to be useful later on...

Also, if you are playing on tunngle add me. Nick: Peace-enforcer

Message edited by zujic - Wednesday, 2016-08-03, 5:42 PM
Forum » Forum » Guides » [Request]Inteligence Hero tips for lategame
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: