Tuesday, 2020-10-20, 4:57 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Guides » [REQUEST] Dark Ranger Replay (looking for a solo DR replay)
[REQUEST] Dark Ranger Replay
PilgrimFecha: Friday, 2017-01-13, 7:02 PM | Mensaje # 1
Sergeant
Group: User
Hi guys,
i always thought that the dark ranger was a good hero, it looks like is a late game hero, such as DK or child.
the only problem is that in solo i can't get past Ancient Hydra.

p.s: if you don't have any replay, an advice is appriciate too
KrichevskoyFecha: Friday, 2017-01-13, 8:52 PM | Mensaje # 2
Sergeant
For replays, search "dark" in the "interesting games" forum, you should find a few, though there aren't any on recent versions.
From what I remember, if you can build the sacred mana sphere before brood mother, it's a smooth ride until the dragons. So you go for the sacred mana sphere then Inmortal, and you should be able to go past Ancient Hydra easily.
PilgrimFecha: Monday, 2017-01-16, 1:12 PM | Mensaje # 3
Sergeant
thank you for the reply!!

i think that my problem is the attack speed of the ranger at the lower levels, that makes really hard to farm. I've always build first a turret to help me farm and kill the Broodmother.. but then the Hydra kills me in 3 shots even if i have the sacred mana sphere and the hero armor.
i will try to build the mana sphere before broodmother and see what happend.
after that what do you suggest? Inmortal? excalibur? what item drop should i looking for?
seraphinFecha: Friday, 2017-01-20, 11:14 AM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant
Man, Dark Ranger can easily take on hydra - with sphere and hero armor just keep black arrow on autocast. Get a few scrolls of agility from the forest to make it more effective. DR can take most bossess that can't stun her and are not immune to magic cause of her constant dark arrow heals. For the ones with stun you gotta have enough armor to survive the stun period. Some of the big ones needs you to be more tricky but she can solo most.

Going for tower first is not bad idea cause that frees you up to farm some areas like forest/dragon cliff/behemoth pond (especially after you get sacred mana sphere which lets you spam dark arrow constantly). 

Early game you just need to learn her attack - focus on last hitting targets (using black arrow efficiently can help). Get Death Pact and use it - gettin back mana for black arrows is a good idea - and you can kill off riflemans as they're most likely to steal your kills. Makes early farm a lot easier.

Later you wanna make an arcane scepter for sure - debuffs mag resistance which buffs your black arrow dmg on target. Makes some big bossess fall down in blink of an eye.

Have fun.
Forum » Forum » Guides » [REQUEST] Dark Ranger Replay (looking for a solo DR replay)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: