[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Guides » Blademaster
Blademaster
nestor_biccaFecha: Sunday, 2017-06-11, 9:08 AM | Mensaje # 1
Sergeant
Group: User
can some1 share another build for him than the 4x emerald /glacial sword
i can complete most of objetives of this map with this build but need another to work with his clones
tx
DrekTharFecha: Thursday, 2017-06-22, 11:39 PM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Group: Partner
You can use attack speed items and add a crush item like baxe or god slayer.

Alternatively you can go for a build centered around neptune trident and eradication relic. There are plenty of suggestions.
nestor_biccaFecha: Friday, 2017-06-23, 2:18 AM | Mensaje # 3
Sergeant
neptune i see ppl get from gaia evolved forms but the eradication i never see!
where to get the last one
Dean123Fecha: Monday, 2017-08-21, 3:20 PM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant
I've got some tips and a question of my own about BM (solo play).

Tip 1: Level up Windwalk to level 6. At level 6 it will have a cooldown of 5 seconds, same as its duration and you will have permanent invisibility, you can use this to get all the items in the forest and to get the hunting item very very early on, probably the earliest possible for solo play. Leveling it up beyond that is not economical as only its damage and manacost increase. Also, Emerald works while you are invisible too, so you can abuse that against some lane bosses you can't kill with your current level.
Tip 2: Get only 1 level of Shadow Legion at first, since you'll really be using that only to kill bosses. You want to level up Clean Cut to deal bonus damage until it has 20% chance. Then you start leveling up illusions further. Why only 1 level illusion first? To help you get the hunting item (send illusion to trigger what you need). Why level up the "critical"? Well, I don't know about you guys, but I pretty much get overrun by creeps and get my entire base destroyed before I get the chance to buy an emerald if I don't have an ability to let me deal with the waves, and illusions just cost way too much mana. It's also useful to get lv1 Knock Out first, you don't need it to be high level yet.
Tip 3: When fighting bosses, send in 2-3 illusions first to trigger aoe spells.
Tip 4: Make sure you don't fail a single fight against Vrykolaklaus. If he kills your illusions he spawns Ghouls so if you fail once he'll become unbeatable. Use the rope of binding item, your hero stun ability, Arcane Scepter, and Perfect Emeralds against him. Drop your armor for more Emeralds, you really just want to kill him before the duration of your disables run out, you won't be taking much damage.

Since OP asked for a build, here is mine:
Soul Burn (seriously, with this you can kill Azazzel very very early on) (high chance drop from Gaia Awakening)
Hunting item
Absolute+
Cross final level (12% to deal 37k damage) (mission item)
Dragon Slayer/Champion Sword
Red Deity (earliest I've seen this drop are Azazzel and Vrykolaklaus)
Rope-net-binding-item-thingy (forgot the name...)
Crush Item
Of course, which item I'm using varies on what I'm fighting. Red are constants, Blue are variables.

Now, what I have to ask is help on what I'm doing wrong. I go with Champion Sword,  The World is my Prey (I suck at farming, just can't get Hunter at this point), Absolute+(If I can farm up the gold...), Cross final/second form, depends, rest is either crush or emeralds/red deities. I go with this when fighting lane Dragons, and still they kick my ass. Like totally go to town on me and wreck my shit up. My illusions last 6-10 attacks, and they're maxed out. Biggest problem is Darigaaz, his AoE is just the bane of my existence, although even earlier dragons are a bit problematic. Not to mention Bahamut, might as well not summon any illusions against him at all. I can kill Azazzel, I can kill Kel, but I can't touch these two dragons. What would you change about my build to give me a better chance against them? Maybe Dragonslayer would be better? But my biggest problem is surviving. Or should I just git gud and use the only viable build on the map and farm up 10000+ stacks on hunter before fighting them?

Edit: PS: This is all solo play. Getting Neptune Trident and Eradication Relic is all fine and dandy, but not really probable/very very difficult when playing alone.

Message edited by Dean123 - Monday, 2017-08-21, 3:26 PM
desudesuuFecha: Sunday, 2017-12-24, 7:47 AM | Mensaje # 5
Private
Hey I just wanted to know if perfect emeralds stack? So if I had 3 perfect emeralds would they all attack the same person at once or would only one hit register? I've tried to stack them before, but it seems like if I had 3 perfect emeralds then it would hit 3 distinct targets, but if there is only one target, then only one of the emeralds will fire at a time.
KranklafanFecha: Thursday, 2017-12-28, 9:48 PM | Mensaje # 6
Colonel
Group: Partner
Nah, they all fire at the same time; so yes they do stack
Forum » Forum » Guides » Blademaster
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: