Wednesday, 2020-10-28, 5:25 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Guides » Half demon warlock (I need help :D)
Half demon warlock
erikkustrifeFecha: Saturday, 2017-08-26, 9:47 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Im trying to get gud at half demon wizard and i just dont understand how to get over the charm of elder vampy. Is there something im not getting that gives minions spell shield or something biggrin

I also realize i keep calling him half demon warlock instead of wizard...

Message edited by erikkustrife - Sunday, 2017-08-27, 4:53 AM
predragovictomislavFecha: Wednesday, 2017-08-30, 0:22 AM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Hi there.
Vampire lord is nightmare for any summoner. There are 2 ways to kill him easy with HDW. You can make spell shield just for this fight and sell it after, cd on spell shield = Vampire Lord's disable + damage spell cd.
1) Kill him with your hero, you can use spells with Arcane Scepter, its easy to do if you have all 3 creeps that increase your spell strength, just wait for him at town and when he comes use your units to block Dark force wave.
2) Make True Commander Wish (you want it anyway), centaur (stronger if possible) from town also helps here for attack speed and helps for mobility anyway. Summon your creeps few seconds before Lord come and attack him moment after he charm Light force unit. Also you can use magical rope to hold him for 8 seconds, just use bolt spell 1st to remove his spell shield. With Chronos you can summon twice as many creeps and Chronos is anyway must-have for that hero.

If you need replay i can make you one in 1.27b or 1.28.5.
Dean123Fecha: Wednesday, 2017-08-30, 4:36 AM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant
I personally like to use Ancient Demons for that fight. 5 or so will damage him a lot with their aoe, make sure you don't spam it all instantly, you want to keep him stunned as long as possible, long enough for your other summons to kill him. Make sure he wastes his Charm on kingdom units first. Or you could just get magic rope and storm him with savage vampires or other high dps mobs (demon lord). True commander wish + legion doom horn on hero and + claws of the beast + ferocity on about 4-5 savage vampires will do the trick.
This is a pretty decent playthrough with Azura.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JHpV_-JU3-A
It is possible to kill Death with him.
Forum » Forum » Guides » Half demon warlock (I need help :D)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: