Saturday, 2020-12-05, 6:03 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Guides » (Request) Blood Grunt and Thief Guides (Looking for opinions and recommendations on Skills and Build)
(Request) Blood Grunt and Thief Guides
Guisep69Fecha: Sunday, 2017-09-17, 11:22 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Hello everyone! I was wondering why i have never seen a replay nor a guide about the Blood Grunt, to me it seems a really interesting hero and i wanna try a get him up to at least Death, i have been trying but because of some mistakes i always end up dying at hydra more or less. What recommendations do you have for him? I usually start him with Leather Helm and look for the coins on the forest, making him Flag of Strength, Large Axe of War (Or whatever it's name is), and then trying to get Hero Armor, not much luck with that.

About the Thief, it's a really funny hero to play for me, i liked her a lot, but it's pretty hard too. I have been trying to build her up some like the Assassin, but it seems to fail at some point cuz i die at the Brood Mother o the Hydra. I would appretiate any tip about building and tactics to use her.

Thanks a lot in advance!
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Monday, 2017-09-18, 4:28 AM | Mensaje # 2
Major general
Blood Grunt: http://hero-empire.com/forum/10-1330-1 (Player: predragovictomislav)

Assassin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q2TxePLHhQ (Player: me)

Thief: http://hero-empire.com/forum/16-1320-1 (Player: me)
Guisep69Fecha: Monday, 2017-09-18, 6:46 AM | Mensaje # 3
Private
Thanks a lot for that replay SkinnerGabriel!
predragovictomislavFecha: Monday, 2017-09-18, 7:31 PM | Mensaje # 4
Colonel
Hi there!

Whatever Hero im trying to learn i go for Staff of Fire 1st, nice mana and mana regen bonus + great early AOE dmg for farming and waves. Good enough to kill all bosses until Brood.

If you want i can make you replay for Blood Grunt in 1.28.5.
Skill order: max War Cry 1st, then BloodThirsty, then Hyper Regeneration to lvl 4, ultimate to lvl 3, max Hyper Regeneration.
Item order: Staff of Fire, Untouchable, Tower, Arcane scepter, Wind, Ikki (add few teleport scrolls b4 Wind). Goal is to farm Elder Voidwalker ASAP for Hunter and other drops. PM me if you want more details.
alabsFecha: Monday, 2017-09-18, 7:55 PM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant
The thief on my team ussually used the spell damage build for her, that's the first build he learned from one of nubhunter's replays
the general strats are to get the "arcane booster" + raise up AGI as much as possible, and now, since the addition of "The Hunt Begins" you can begin the hunt with it. It helps a lot to an AGI hero with spell damage with stats

Forum » Forum » Guides » (Request) Blood Grunt and Thief Guides (Looking for opinions and recommendations on Skills and Build)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: