Tuesday, 2018-11-20, 3:18 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Guides » Blacksmith solo (Need dor BM solo guide)
Blacksmith solo
WenarexFecha: Saturday, 2017-12-30, 7:53 PM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Is it possible in 1.22e? I want to kill death or meet this boss at least. For now my best is ogre sad
I'l appreciate any help/tips/replays.
Thank you smile
KranklafanFecha: Saturday, 2018-01-06, 3:17 PM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Group: Partner
Should be possible, but i'm not really experienced as BS to be honest. Start with Weapon storm @ lvl 1 and kill some spiders, then i'd get a corrupted tower for the lane, helps you last hitting & keeps you save while you ran around merging stuff. 
I think it's best to go for an atack damage build in solo, so try to get divine sword, maybe sacred edge sword, probably the hunt item, bone axe (to farm) 

In the early game try crafting grimmoire of the orc soul, or fashion armor or upgrade figurine; depending on the drops you get.

Added (2018-01-06, 3:17 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Here is my replay until vampire lord, i forgot to prepare for him :/ 
would have definetly needed MR for the fight

https://www.dropbox.com/s....3g?dl=0

WenarexFecha: Sunday, 2018-01-07, 1:13 AM | Mensaje # 3
Private
Thanks smile
But still have question - what items should i have for attack build in endgame?
Dragon slayer or Excalibur + 1-2 Genocial Axes + ... Something?
hardopsFecha: Sunday, 2018-01-07, 10:31 AM | Mensaje # 4
Private
for killing death in solo . you need 3 impale armore + absolute ( or suprem if you know how to get it ) 
for kill the dragons you need dragon slayer wich is too hard to get if you couldnt get dragon slayer. kill dragon with goldensword + scared A.ring .
KranklafanFecha: Sunday, 2018-01-07, 1:43 PM | Mensaje # 5
Colonel
Group: Partner
If you know the recipes get celestial sword, vampiric sword, Figurine of magnificence, For crit get either Sacred Edge Sword, the upgraded Masamune or Mugen/Slicer. You need an atack type change item, if you can get it get dragon slayer, if not get excalibur. Get supreme as defensive item. 

If you wanna go retaliation build just get 2/3 impale armors and other good defensive items (Adamantium Armor, Eagle, Supreme ), and maybe an arcane szepter to do more damage with retaliation.
Forum » Forum » Guides » Blacksmith solo (Need dor BM solo guide)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: