Monday, 2018-11-12, 10:59 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Guides » (REQUEST) Party Team guide
(REQUEST) Party Team guide
RidiosFecha: Thursday, 2018-01-04, 4:24 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Hello, the party team is a hero that has caught my attention, but I always have problems when it comes to playing it, I get entangled in many skills and the only videos I have found are from version 1.20 and in the current version with certain changes, the beginning of the video and the way of game, are not the same and I wanted to know if someone has a replay of the party team in the current version. Excuse me for my bad English. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience
hardopsFecha: Sunday, 2018-01-07, 10:37 AM | Mensaje # 2
Private
Group: User
hm i have a little xp with this hero . at the begin put the main hero on the line . get troll , alchemist and a healer hero . with those heros go farm at beging of game . and then get all the heros . hold the line with the main hero and farming and killinkg the natural bosses with the other heros az a team . dont foget always you must be carefull , your main hero easy can be killed by dark forces.
DrekTharFecha: Monday, 2018-02-12, 11:35 PM | Mensaje # 3
Colonel
Group: Partner
Hey! I'm arguably one who has played party team more than others. The hero has so many options, find your own way and make the most of it. That's the fun part!
Forum » Forum » Guides » (REQUEST) Party Team guide
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: