Tuesday, 2018-11-20, 4:01 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Guides » A General Guide to All (Helpful hints and spreasheet)
A General Guide to All
AlthisFecha: Friday, 2018-03-02, 5:34 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Hello all, my friends and I have been enjoying this map and over the course of a few weeks, we put together a compilation of what we cold find out both through playing and through what we could find online.

If you have information you would like to add, please let me know! It isn't complete, but it should be pretty useful for all players.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17Si60MR4DjKzXl3Yp_byDOc5N94I6Pbqyr6JUbVWe1M/edit?usp=sharing

EDIT: fixed mission details

Message edited by Althis - Saturday, 2018-03-03, 2:27 AM
KranklafanFecha: Friday, 2018-03-02, 1:20 PM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Group: Partner
just wanted to point out that you don't loose damage when changing attack type. 
Also with tower placing it works like that that when a respawning enemy dies it respawns in the same position; if you build a tower on said position you "push" the enemy away from the point. With enough towers you can push them to spawn on lane or wherever you want.
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Friday, 2018-03-02, 7:15 PM | Mensaje # 3
Generalissimo
Group: Admin
Hi Althis, you can not post on the forum the missions codes(-MI***) they are suppose to be unlocked 1 by 1 for players. link deleted for now.
AlthisFecha: Saturday, 2018-03-03, 1:58 AM | Mensaje # 4
Private
@kranklafan: I noticed some stat changes were lost when changing attack types. I made a general note because I haven't checked all instances. As a general rule for new players, it's more of a heads up.

@Immortal: whooooops. I totally didn't see that when I signed up. Can you link me to the rules so I don't make that mistake again (or another). I thought it wouldn't be a problem, as all of the missions are visible when using a Google/YouTube search.

EDIT: Changed quantifier

Message edited by Althis - Saturday, 2018-03-03, 2:30 AM
jasieknmsFecha: Saturday, 2018-03-03, 2:21 PM | Mensaje # 5
Colonel
Group: Users
You have quite a lot of wrong information in your guide, circe book doesn't give 500 for each stack its 250, nor does it give any attack speed and the last level gives a huge bonus of 1000 extra dmg, + 2-3k hp, don't remember how much exactly. + You would never ever waste a circe stack on a light warrior or centaur if you actually build it.
Crush does NOT deal total %hp dmg, it deals current % hp dmg, thats why you usually need someone to finish bosses off if you work with crush.
about the AI, its half-correct, there are some triggers for them to actually aim for you if you play a lot you will understand them but its hard to explain it. Basically you kinda have to go into their range for them to truly target you or dmg them, otherwise if you stay a back behind then even as child/assasin/thief (those are the first heroes with low hp and low range/melle that come into my mind) you can last hit.
you also typed "Excalibur may be a better choice than Dragon Sword, as the latter has a low chance of actually dropping; the weapon change may not be worth the wait" that is incorrect as well, there's no game where if you actually go for a dps char that excalibur is better. i am talking about DPS and not on-hit. also you are guaranted a dragon head on the dragon before apoc if your luck is really that horrible.
Also you don't lose all stats on changing attack type, you mainly lose attibute (str agi int) stats, and sometimes effects from items/items that grant stats if they are in your horse (simply drop them and pick them up for it to work again) This is the main reason a lot of people don't pick up tomes if they know they will be changing attack type later. Tomes aren't much but its always stats.
ZeitgeistFecha: Tuesday, 2018-05-08, 9:16 PM | Mensaje # 6
Private
Thank you very much this will help new players Cheers!

Edited:

I can't believe how much dedication you put through making this guide man your a true hero

Message edited by Zeitgeist - Tuesday, 2018-05-08, 9:26 PM
KranklafanFecha: Wednesday, 2018-05-09, 2:55 AM | Mensaje # 7
Colonel
Group: Partner
just read it again, you dont need wavebosses for creepbosses
and as jasieknms said it's basically wc3 ai, so what you can do is you can spam attack-move on a friendly unit and most of the time the enemy forces will stop focusing you.
Forum » Forum » Guides » A General Guide to All (Helpful hints and spreasheet)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: