[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Forum » Guides » Hero of the empire Tierlist by jasieknms
Hero of the empire Tierlist by jasieknms
jasieknmsFecha: Wednesday, 2018-03-07, 3:55 PM | Mensaje # 1
Colonel
Group: Users
This list is purely based on my own game experience and opinion. this list doesn't judge skill required to play those heroes it only judges their powerlevel based on how usefull they are about what they are supposed to do (ex. how good a support is compared to other supports or whatever he's supposed to do, like weaken bosses or buff allies)
I don't mind answering questions about why i put a hero in a specific tier but don't expect me to do it for every hero and i am quite sure atleast most of people with agree with most of the stuff. Most of this is graded for late game because lets be honest, 95% of the player base doesn't care about mid game, they only care about late game bosses!
Ranks explanation:
S+ = overpowered heroes, in one or many ways,
S = Very strong heroes, strong in their dedicated roles, can become S+ if played super well.
A = Strong hero, but usually falls off late game (generally most fighters are here)
B = weaker heroes could use some buffs if you ask me
C = trash-tier, only new players kinda play those for once and never touch
them again, sometimes veterans play those for fun. there are waay better alternatives
Banshee-tier = even below C, i consider people playing those heroes multiple times masochists
I am going from tavern to tavern by str agi int.

STR:
Goliath - B.
Infernal - A.
Buzan - special case, if played normally A tier, can become S/S+ if used for a special scenario which i won't say here.
Wendigo - S.
Grom - A-S (People conviced me that grom is actually pretty strong, but i still consider current hp% dmg not that amazing.
Mountain King - Banshee-tier.
Defender - S+
Demon hunter - A
Dark knight - A
Beast master - B
Admiral - special case can be between A to S+, can explain if asked.
Arthas - C-B
Unholy knight - S-S+ (needs good/perfect rng for him to be truly overpowered, or atleast a lot of effort via getting mountain into forest etc)
Paladin - Banshee-tier Has only 1 good support skill, rest of his kit is trash nearly made me create another tier only for him
Blood Grunt - hard choice, the hero itself could be A but there's a straight up upgraded version of him and his skills are trash compared so i sadly have to put him into C
Pandaren - A
Party Team - S-A (A in this case because this is a truly difficult case, a lot of people cannot handle this hero and yes i did say i won't judge by difficulty but this is the only exception)
Berserker - S+

AGI:
Archer - B
Centaur - S/S+ (S+ with correct items)
Medusa - B/C (more into B with the latest ult changes)
Marine - S
Dark ranger - S/S+ (S+ if used with correct items/bug abuse)
Shadow hunter - B/C
Dante - A/S+ (A if counted as fighter, S+ if played as support in specific comps)
Assasin - S
Thief - S (Thief is very RNG based on early levels. if based on perfect rng then is easily S+)
Maiev - A/S (S is played with the correct items)
Blademaster - A/S+ (kind of special case, depending on his play style and items he can be S+ in early/mid game and with rng drops he can be also S+ in late game)
Ninja - B/A
Shadow stealer - C
Blacksmith - S+

INT:
Keeper - S+
Necromancer - A
Azura/half demon wizard - S+
Kael - C/S (if played as tank with no hp can be usefull with mana shield vs specific bosses)
Priest - before buff C, after buff S+
Murloc - S
Worker - S+
Little Child - Special case, child has many different forms some forms are banshee-tier and some forms are S+, (basic form is S btw)
Jaina - B
Dark mage or how i call him Water elemental mage - before buff B tier, after buff A-S tier.
Medivh - B/A (After buffs he might become A-tier)
Firelord - banshee tier (I was once again considering creating a tier below banshee, but then i remembered atleast he can clear trees. But this can be done by necromancer who's like atleast 5 times stronger in his role as a summoner/tree clearer so thats the reason behind his low rating)
Banshee - Banshee tier (Who would have expected this? Because this hero got a tier for itself i will explain why this hero is so horrible: The dmg values are super low, you become completely obsolte at mid game unless building full tank for one "supportive" spell, one of the worst ults in game one of lowest hp in game, HIGH mana cost spells and no scaling spells like something X INT).
Arcane wizard - A/S+ (S+ if played for a specific strat)
Thrall - S/S+

Thanks for reading this wall of text, If you truly read everything I would be interested in the opinions from fellow players, no matter how much experience you guys have just type out where you guys disagree with me or think differently.

Message edited by jasieknms - Wednesday, 2018-03-07, 9:23 PM
Glass_HouseFecha: Wednesday, 2018-03-07, 6:38 PM | Mensaje # 2
Lieutenant
Very interesting thread idea. I agree with most ratings. Exceptions:
Infernal: I'd bump him to S
Grom: B?? No way! I'd place him at S.
Mountain King: it is worth noting that his ult is one of the longest stuns in the game, and he gets picked in specific strategies because of this. Put him at C at least.
Unholy Knight: a definite S+. you're judging only power level and he is absolutely one of the strongest late game heroes.
Blacksmith: also deserving of S+.
jasieknmsFecha: Wednesday, 2018-03-07, 9:20 PM | Mensaje # 3
Colonel
Quote Glass_House ()
Very interesting thread idea. I agree with most ratings. Exceptions:
Infernal: I'd bump him to S
Grom: B?? No way! I'd place him at S.
Mountain King: it is worth noting that his ult is one of the longest stuns in the game, and he gets picked in specific strategies because of this. Put him at C at least.
Unholy Knight: a definite S+. you're judging only power level and he is absolutely one of the strongest late game heroes.
Blacksmith: also deserving of S+.

I will try to explain/change up ratings
Infernal: this one is a hard choice between A and S, you have to farm a lot of stacks to be able to kill stuff like keltu/sala, after that your "end" game power is kinda useless you just become a weaker tank and the tanking job can be done by a lot of better chars suitable for tanking, so in a specific role his rating is A but if you count in the complete char then obviously an S, its kinda hard to judge him, because he's an all rounder and cannot be exaclty put into 1 role, he generates gold and can be good without farms so some might argument he's even S+ because he does not require any farm to generate a lot of income.
Grom, Maybe its just me understating current hp% dmg, will bump him up to A based on the feedback i recieved so far.
MK: I really really cannot change my opinion about mk, his skills have horrible scalings, the laning phase, mid game is terrible even with a lot of items he feels super bad. about his stun, seeing as i meant late game most of time the bosses are stun immune/have a mechanic vs it Correct me if its a unremoveable stun (didn't touch this in a long time, i don't want to feel like killing myself again lol) so in the end his only usefull skill is avatar which makes him being able to tank SOME bosses, but some bosses still oneshot kill him thru it.
unholy knight is basically like thief in my eyes, S Tier normal but for S+ you need perfect rng+ if you die you get punished, but i guess i did say i won't be judging skill but the power level of heroes so i will add a reminder about S+ with good/perfect RNG with souls.
Blacksmith: upped to S+ indeed one of the best "supports" in game.
KranklafanFecha: Thursday, 2018-03-08, 12:59 PM | Mensaje # 4
Colonel
Group: Partner
Infernal: this one is a hard choice between A and S, you have to farm a lot of stacks to be able to kill stuff like keltu/sala, after that your "end" game power is kinda useless you just become a weaker tank and the tanking job can be done by a lot of better chars suitable for tanking, so in a specific role his rating is A but if you count in the complete char then obviously an S, its kinda hard to judge him, because he's an all rounder and cannot be exaclty put into 1 role, he generates gold and can be good without farms so some might argument he's even S+ because he does not require any farm to generate a lot of income.
Thing is you are not only a tank, you are also a magic damage dealer with your hell strength (which does not trigger stun disspells).
predragovictomislavFecha: Tuesday, 2018-03-13, 2:58 AM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant colonel
Group: User
Hi there!
I will say few things about one Hero:

Banshee its stronger then you think, it can super-easy go to Death without Hunter or mission items. Darigaz is first lane boss that can make you some trouble, everything before him is joke. Main disadvantage is that you don't add charges to Hunter if you kill creeps with skills so Hunter is useless to this Hero. If anyone want i can give replay with FD killed.

EDIT: added replay at Interesting Games.

Message edited by predragovictomislav - Tuesday, 2018-03-13, 10:26 PM
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Tuesday, 2018-03-13, 4:06 AM | Mensaje # 6
Major general
Hi predragovictomislav, It sounds great I would like to watch you replay with Banshee. I've never played with this hero but I really enjoy watching some replays.
jasieknmsFecha: Wednesday, 2018-03-14, 5:04 AM | Mensaje # 7
Colonel
Quote predragovictomislav ()
Hi there!
I will say few things about one Hero:

Banshee its stronger then you think, it can super-easy go to Death without Hunter or mission items. Darigaz is first lane boss that can make you some trouble, everything before him is joke. Main disadvantage is that you don't add charges to Hunter if you kill creeps with skills so Hunter is useless to this Hero. If anyone want i can give replay with FD killed.

Well the thing is, i really do not consider death a late game boss, michael is kinda where the "late-game" lane bosses begin, + actually nearly all heroes can kill death with some tricks, if you don't belive me ask me any hero and i can tell you how to kill death with him also you kinda didn't mention if it was a solo game or a teamgame, a solo game is completely different then a team game after all
Glass_HouseFecha: Wednesday, 2018-03-14, 5:19 AM | Mensaje # 8
Lieutenant
Recently played with Banshee a bit and I have to say that she is not as abysmal as people say, though she is weak and has obvious flaws (what's up with the ridiculously high mana costs?).
If I were you I'd rename Banshee-tier to Paladin-tier  biggrin Paladin is truly underpowered and his abhorrent ultimate is easily the worst ult in the game.
jasieknmsFecha: Wednesday, 2018-03-14, 5:45 AM | Mensaje # 9
Colonel
Quote Glass_House ()
Recently played with Banshee a bit and I have to say that she is not as abysmal as people say, though she is weak and has obvious flaws (what's up with the ridiculously high mana costs?).
If I were you I'd rename Banshee-tier to Paladin-tier biggrin Paladin is truly underpowered and his abhorrent ultimate is easily the worst ult in the game.

Atleast i see some value in paladin for his support skill, but banshee kinda brings nothing to the team and in her role as a mage she's Horrible. remember i rate for their roles, paladin does a "bad" job at supporting but atleast he's usefull
predragovictomislavFecha: Wednesday, 2018-03-14, 8:47 PM | Mensaje # 10
Lieutenant colonel
My bad here,
failed to see at start of topic that you talk about roles in team games. For that Banshee is not useful. Perhaps if Blood Curse is made unremovable until duration is over and/or ultimate could also be used to transfer life to allies this hero could be of some use in team games.

Message edited by predragovictomislav - Wednesday, 2018-03-14, 8:48 PM
kurchinaFecha: Thursday, 2018-03-22, 4:11 PM | Mensaje # 11
Lieutenant
jasieknms, hello, can you explain a bit more about Centaur and Admiral? ty biggrin
albertbooyesFecha: Tuesday, 2018-04-17, 4:43 AM | Mensaje # 12
Private
Quote predragovictomislav ()
Message edited by predragovictomislav - Tuesday, 2018-03-13, 10:26 PM
can u give me a replay?
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Tuesday, 2018-04-17, 5:12 AM | Mensaje # 13
Major general
Quote albertbooyes ()
can u give me a replay?

http://hero-empire.com/forum/10-1477-1
alexvighiciFecha: Wednesday, 2018-04-18, 9:24 PM | Mensaje # 14
Sergeant
Group: Partner
jasieknms, Can you provide details how Dante can be S+?
Dean123Fecha: Saturday, 2018-04-28, 1:52 AM | Mensaje # 15
Private
Quote alexvighici ()
jasieknms, Can you provide details how Dante can be S+?

I'm not much for team play, but I guess the strat is to use his ultimate to slow down some really powerful bosses. The reason this is useful is probably because his ultimate is an aura, and hence cannot be removed by many end-game OP bosses that are immune to stuns disables and other duration based abilities. Also his stun could be useful against some bosses. But, well, there are better alternatives for this, and Dante can be much more fun played solo (and according to this list which I don't like very much, he'd be A tier in that regard at best). And fun is the point of the game. 
That's the short of it really. There's a replay for solo somewhere in interesting games if you want to watch it.
Forum » Forum » Guides » Hero of the empire Tierlist by jasieknms
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: