Good reference... kudos
suppernovaFecha: Tuesday, 2020-11-17, 11:50 AM | Mensaje # 17
Private
Group: User
Could this possibly be updated for 2020? Alltho its allmost 2021 now.. xD
gabrielmackey7Fecha: Wednesday, 2021-04-21, 7:41 AM | Mensaje # 18
Private
demon hunter illidan is extremely underestimated, he should be in his own S++ tier based on him being an str dps hero with insane damaging stacking, lifesteal sustain, evasion and crit. he can solo many bosses that would otherwise require a team with synergy, especially when using carapice armor.
praoooFecha: Monday, 2021-05-10, 6:33 PM | Mensaje # 19
Private
Illidan is very strong, especally if you play solo since you can kill many bosses and even micheal, but he is not S+ because after killing the wolve or forgotten he becomes less uselfull because he doesn't provide much to specific teamcomps and can't tank that good anymore
alvinpabesjr2699Fecha: Thursday, 2021-06-03, 6:00 AM | Mensaje # 20
Private
Group: Userr
How can Admiral be at S+? I always main him in my game and I hope to improve my skills with him, DH and maybe Unholy knight if I can master his playstyle.
PtigrooFecha: Friday, 2021-06-11, 12:46 PM | Mensaje # 21
Private
Quote alvinpabesjr2699 ()
How can Admiral be at S+? I always main him in my game and I hope to improve my skills with him, DH and maybe Unholy knight if I can master his playstyle.
Hi, first of all it's a very old thread so you shouldn't get too much from this tier list, there has been lots of updates from versions to versions. Second it depends on where you are at in the game.

If you play solo and you're struggling to kill death/byatis/icewolf or bosses before that I suggest you play a full dps build with a life steal and carapace armor objects maybe, then by getting holy bow not too late those bosses should be ok (Don't forget to use your items such as holy bow and/carapce armor after using your ultimate (I guess you know since it is you main)). The goal is too end fights in 12 second max. A good tip is also depending on your remaining time to not kill typhos and use him to cleave gaias by stunning both of them and hitting typhos with aoe spell. After forgotten one, kelthuzad and deathhood this play style doesn't really work anymore. I don't really have tips for solo play after that because you go further than me smile

If you play team games I strongly recommend watching games played by team hellfire in Quests (on the forum). It's usually more based on a tank build with holyarmor and crush damages
alvinpabesjr2699Fecha: Monday, 2021-06-14, 1:44 AM | Mensaje # 22
Private
alvinpabesjr2699,  Thanks so much bro Ptigroo for the info! I just hope there would be a newer version of the tier list to know how to play the heroes now that the NPC quest givers are here (plus the holy items).
SylvanarisFecha: Wednesday, 2021-07-07, 3:07 PM | Mensaje # 23
Private
Well, in theory Admiral really shines with On-Hit-Effects like Godslayer and/or Hunter (with >1k charges) or u could also go for green diety (and other magic dmg on hit) for instance combined with a arcane szepter.

In reality Admiral (like most other Autoattackers) are hardcapped at max Naga/Agiel because of Bossarmor and the lack of Armorshredd
Forum » Forum » Guides » Hero of the empire Tierlist by jasieknms
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: