Tuesday, 2018-11-20, 2:58 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Guides » Berserker guide. How wrong am I
Berserker guide. How wrong am I
killmanpitFecha: Friday, 2018-04-06, 1:52 PM | Mensaje # 1
Lieutenant
Group: User
Ok. So I picked up berserker lately. My best performing build is: Starting mission for azazel/apocalypse. I start with hidden power first and stack immediatelly. Buy scroll of teleport, go for the coin. As soon as i hit 1700gold i tp back to heal and buy myself worker which then can instantly build tower. That gives me tower right after first boss (before if i get super lucky with lasthits). As for levels i go 2 levels hidden power, 2 rage, 1 stamina (at level 5 i have enough mana for first stamina stack.) Then I level the tower up to water. Then shield (100 damage each time you are attacked). Then advanced water tower then untouchable. Meanwhile absolutely ignore lane (except for bosses), and farm as much forest as possible. That part is pretty nice and consistent every game. But then i hit some troubles. I'm too weak to attack neutral bossess after dragon turtle, and ususally realease at around nosferatu. (about 70 stacks + I usually have champion sword and excalibur ready for that occasion). After that i would easily defeat neutral bossess up to vrykola, but cannot because i don't have enough time. After excalibut my skills are: maim, rage, stamina, hidden power(released) and battle experience. After final disease i usually kill Azazel and with justice its possible to kill death if it doesn't insta kill. Michael is a wall though. 

absolute is a must, but don't buy immortal before you can buy aabsolute (dropping armor is super important ), hunt is not a must, but helps a lot (It's worth keeping if i can get it from some early neutral bossess)

Feel free to ask questions if i'm being unclear about some things. Do you think I can do something better to better perform mid game, kill more neutrall bossess and maybe go for solo michael?
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Friday, 2018-04-06, 3:03 PM | Mensaje # 2
Major general
Hi, killmanpit. I don't have much skill with Berserker, but you can kill neutral bosses with Arcane Scepter + Ult + Chronos + Ult. Your beginning is very similar to mine. The difference is I'm going to kill crabs first, and then spiders.
I don't care much for hidden power stacks. I usually stack 60 hidden and then release. Damage base doesn't matter much against stronger bosses. I have killed Black Knight with Defender with only 300 damage base.

After releasing I pick up champion and release again and get the excalibur.
After Excalibur my skills are: Main, Critical (or rage), Skin Breaker, Feel my Pain and ult Battle Experience.
My limit with Berserker is The Salamander and Michel.
killmanpitFecha: Friday, 2018-04-06, 4:58 PM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant
Your limit is michael so you kill michael? So after building tower you go kill crabs. Thats fair. They don't  poison and sometimes drop scrolls, but its a lot further when you are solo. Do you buy wind boots before hero armor or after? So you focus on stamina stacks more?

If you have any replay that would be terrific
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Friday, 2018-04-06, 5:17 PM | Mensaje # 4
Major general
Unfortunately I don't have a replay saved, but at weekend I usually play a lot to have fun. I will send it to you. I said if I can because I'm not very skilled with Berserker.
Usually I go to the crabs and stay there until I join them all and move to the forest. I ignore the lane and the bosses. I use the tower defiler.
And to kill Michel I use Mithrill, Truth and Helm of the underworld to use Ult.

Message edited by SkinnerGabriel - Friday, 2018-04-06, 5:18 PM
killmanpitFecha: Saturday, 2018-04-07, 5:52 PM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant
Mithril.. Isn't that a blacksmith only thing? Or Is it some kind of hidden item/trick. Is defiler 100% enough? Untill which boss? I usually buy water tower, but have to tp for lane bossess, and around dire wolf i need to buy another one anyway
KranklafanFecha: Saturday, 2018-04-07, 7:32 PM | Mensaje # 6
Colonel
Group: Partner
He talks about Mithrill Glaive, a new item this version (late boss drop). Defiler can kill everything up to and including dire wolf. (looses some hp thou). Also i would not let a defiler tank brood mother.
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Monday, 2018-04-09, 1:25 AM | Mensaje # 7
Major general
This replay I killed Salamander and I lose to Michael. I could kill him, but I wanted to test only Battle Experiencie + Truth.

This replay I did not start with hidden power. Like I said I do not care much for that. It's not a great game, but it can help you in some way.

GL.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z2EqFps_IuibBc5xifzNSEkJs7_BWtdI/view?usp=sharing
killmanpitFecha: Friday, 2018-04-13, 8:17 PM | Mensaje # 8
Lieutenant
Great job mate. Thanks.What a game. I have a few questions though. At the begining you picked the stomp skill. Wouldn't it be more efficient to just max out rage faster to get to those sweet sweet one shots faster? I dont think it sped up creeping all that much. Second thing is how do you know you are strong enough to kill a boss? Is it pure knowledge? You know how far in game you are, which items you have so you can kill this boss or is there some pattern i can follow? third thing is unbeatable. You bought 2 first items for arcane scepter, then shield of revenge. Wouldn't it be more efficient to go straight to shield of revenge? Or after one mana item? Last but not least Creeps. You bring crabs to forest. Is that really necessary? Its not like you picked any items from there. And i didn't see you struggling with money. And for me it still is quite a big trouble to bring those damn crabs. they always stay somewhere on the line and cause problems.
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Friday, 2018-04-13, 9:45 PM | Mensaje # 9
Major general
I start with Stomp just because I think it's easier.
When I try to kill some boss I go by intuition. I check how much I have HP and I try to kill the bosses (experience, I'm not very skiled with Berserker but I know his potential). The Berserker Ultima is very strong so hardly a boss until Ligeia is not going to die for Berserker Ultima (+ chronos).
Yes, I started with 2 arcane items for mana. Stomp, Rage and Stamina consume a lot of mana.
It is not necessary to bring the crabs to the forest, I do because I have facility to do this. No doubt this helps with gold.

Ofc this build can be improved but I'm not Berserker fan. Tell me if u can improved ur game. I'd like to see BK died.
killmanpitFecha: Saturday, 2018-04-14, 9:40 AM | Mensaje # 10
Lieutenant
Well For now i still have troubles killing Apocalypse. I kill Azazel already though. I'll let you know if i manage to improve abit. Sometimes i play with friend. Any idea which hero would fit the best alongside berserker? Currently we are experimenting with admiral, but he seems to lack a bit of damage near endgame, and splitting money dopesn't exactly help in many situations
KranklafanFecha: Saturday, 2018-04-14, 2:39 PM | Mensaje # 11
Colonel
Group: Partner
Well depends what kind of berserker you want to play, if you're going for magic damage berserker you can definetly go for jaina, since she'll give your ult a damage boost.
Generally a good pick would be defender, since he also has a lot of magic damage, (and is generally op at the moment). 
A realy good pick would also be Blacksmith, since you can get aegles instead of only atlas sky holders with him. (But you probably have to farm a lot in this game, shit is expensive. ) 

If you're going AAbased you can either get a tank (wendigo, defender, flesh golem, abo,) or a support (murloc, keeper, maybe party team, or Blacksmith of course. ) 

I suppose else you can also go for thief/mediv if you want some % damage on your boss bevore you battle experience him, but i personnally am not a fan of that.
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Saturday, 2018-04-14, 4:42 PM | Mensaje # 12
Major general
Kranklafan already gave you a good answer I just add the hero Grom. Particularly I really like this hero. Grom has percentage damage and a good tank.
killmanpitFecha: Saturday, 2018-04-14, 5:10 PM | Mensaje # 13
Lieutenant
Thank you guys! Be sure to wait for some juicy replays!
Forum » Forum » Guides » Berserker guide. How wrong am I
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: