Tuesday, 2018-11-20, 2:58 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Guides » (Request) Strategy to kill Wisp (What is the common way to kill the wisp?)
(Request) Strategy to kill Wisp
BellersFecha: Tuesday, 2018-07-03, 5:00 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Hi there!

I just got to Wisp with Assassin, Dante, Murloc,and the Worker. I thought that what you need to do is surround the Wisp's spawn with Riflemen and chain stun it to death, but the Riflemen didn't have a chance to start attacking, they just died.

We got it to about 75% by just straight up fighting it but then it had a fear effect and killed us. So if worker doesn't work,  what's the way to kill the wisp? Version was 1.22d if there have been changes in the past that effected the worker strat.

Added (2018-07-03, 5:00 AM)
---------------------------------------------
I know I made two posts, that was an accident. I can't find a way to delete a post if it is possible. So for any of you who can help me that would be great. Thanks in advance.

Added (2018-07-03, 5:00 AM)
---------------------------------------------
I know I made two posts, that was an accident. I can't find a way to delete a post if it is possible. So for any of you who can help me that would be great. Thanks in advance.

Message edited by Bellers - Tuesday, 2018-07-03, 4:53 AM
Forum » Forum » Guides » (Request) Strategy to kill Wisp (What is the common way to kill the wisp?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: