Thursday, 2019-07-18, 11:01 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Guides » Priest coalition (Request)
Priest coalition
alexvighiciFecha: Tuesday, 2018-08-14, 11:51 AM | Mensaje # 1
Sergeant
Group: Partner
In what team would a priest be most usefull?
I’m thinking with Infernal, Panda, Tauren?
Intelligence heroes like Medivh?

How would you play him?
KranklafanFecha: Tuesday, 2018-08-14, 9:23 PM | Mensaje # 2
Colonel
Well INT is basically the worst scaling stat in the game, so dont think mediv would really be usefull.
I''d probably pair him up with either Infernal/Berserker/UK or with just a carry like Assa/PT Archer who could use the extra hp
alexvighiciFecha: Monday, 2019-04-08, 12:22 PM | Mensaje # 3
Sergeant
I guess this topic is not to oold to continue it, especially with the introduction of items like locksley.
Would stacking priest and lockley bonuses make a win combination for top level game? I feel heroes that were based on primary stat growth got help in this version?
Str and Int bonuses will be best used on Admiral? Infernal? What would be a killer combo?
predragovictomislavFecha: Monday, 2019-04-08, 7:11 PM | Mensaje # 4
Lieutenant colonel
Group: User
Priest now add +16 base damage on top of "old" bonus. This base damage is significantly bigger then base stat bonus (2 base str is about 2,5 base damage).
Best possible DD in raw numbers is LC form Martial Artist, his lvl 5 ultimate gives +600% damage boost (not sure but i think its +600%), with Locksley its total +900% boost and with Sword and Sheld from Priest we get total of +1050%.
In duo with Priest its possible to hit (base + bonus) damage > 100.000.
Numbers:
6 casts in 1 minute gives 12 str + 80 base damage = 95 damage. 1050% bonus is +997,5. Total damage gain "per minute" is almost 1100. 2 hours of buffing give total damage of about 130K. On top of that add basic stats and gear bonus (about 10k in total), Locksley bonus damage from lvl up and casts and perhaps we can hit 150K. 

Ancient Vampire is probably much better choice, his 50% life steal is best in game and with Claws he get +250% damage. This is +700% with bonus from Locksley + Sword and Shield. 
Same numbers as above:
95 base damage, +700% give +669,2. Total almost 800 "per minute", 90k in 2 hours. Basic stats and Locksley bonus give >100k.

All above calculations are for Priest as "shadow" of main DD, follow him on every step and just buff, buff and buff.
alexvighiciFecha: Wednesday, 2019-04-10, 1:57 PM | Mensaje # 5
Sergeant
Well there are issues with LC forms. Final forms miss out on early buffs.
Using Admiral’s ultimate actually reduces some of the buffs from Priest.

As you mentioned the base attack damage is more important buff, so i’m looking for heroes that can take advantage of this buff.
Currently i’m staying away from spelldamage heroes like infernal.

I’d consider Illidian as a candidate for these buffs.
What other attack damage based heroes might scale well with these buffs (including Locksley)
predragovictomislavFecha: Wednesday, 2019-04-10, 10:11 PM | Mensaje # 6
Lieutenant colonel
Group: User
Im sure LC forms are best choice. At some point in game you will change attack type on any damage dealing Hero of your choice. Then you also loose early buffs. Only Dragon Clan is exception to this but he can't use Locksley and no other damage increase skils.

Illidan is good choice, simple Hero with nice skills.
Dante is also nice, high life steal skill, highest evasion in game and strong ultimate.
You can try Assasin, even without Locksley damage output will be high with his natural damage increase and skill bonus and  STR gained from Priest gives him so much needed increase in base HP.
Maiev will have strong images with high HP and you can also triple Hunter damage output that way.
Unholy Knight can be good choice, with his STR bonus you get high base and bonus damage at active time but this Hero gets big punishment when killed and its not simple to play.
Panda can be good too, you get STR based spell damage when needed but his ultimate CD is big and base attack speed and move speed is low.
Centaur can strongly abuse Locksley on his own (just shoot over wall on Revenant with spell shield and Chronos and watch ur damage goes up, up and up). With some luck to get Merlini you can can have all time Divine Skin on him.
Dark Ranger also can be good choice for his extra healing and high Int will help him use Black Arrow without extra items.
Regular Archer can be good to for his damage boost but to be honest you want melee Hero for Cleave.

For first part of game you can buff your Priest for higher endgame Int. When you get your DD hero at form/damage type you want him to be then stop buffing Priest.
IF you play 2 player game, you can make Untouchable after Holy (doable before ogre, just at time when you change from zombie to vampire if you go that way). That can help your LC kill 1st and 2nd lane towers and skull towers super easy. Each skull tower is 5000 XP +2000 gold, you can have fast final form and instant money for golems and Ikki. Stay away with Priest to avoid XP sharing. Tank lane creeps with Golems - that way you can farm them for charges on any item(s).
Don't be afraid to give Holy to melee Hero for faster charging with Ikki, Priest is "maxed" at lvl 16 anyway (to my knowledge Sword and Shield is only skill that can be increased to lvl 9 at Hero lvl 16).

EDIT: as always - bad English.

Message edited by predragovictomislav - Wednesday, 2019-04-10, 10:12 PM
Forum » Forum » Guides » Priest coalition (Request)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: