[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Guides » Google Sheet for important In-Game Info
Google Sheet for important In-Game Info
aarnwhtFecha: Saturday, 2018-11-10, 5:11 AM | Mensaje # 1
Private
Group: User
Link to the Google Sheet here

Hi! I've been working for the past little while on making a sheet that'll hopefully grow to include all sorts of information that could be useful to both old and new players of Hero of the Empire.

Right now I've only got items that can be purchased from all shops, including the secret shop. This includes their cost and the required items needed for the recipes. I'm hoping to expand this to include things such as monster drops/stats, blacksmith combination and the resulting item, and HOPEFULLY stats about different characters such as the building paths of the builder or growth path of the little child. If you've got any other info that you'd like to see added to this document please feel free to mention it!

Edit: I've added the blacksmith recipes I could find but unfortunately couldn't find what they actually turn into. Any assistance on that information would be great!

Edit-2: I've changed the link to allow commenting (not editing though). So if you find some information that is incorrect or want to fill in something like the blacksmith recipes please leave a comment in the document.

Edit-3: Finished entering all descriptions for all the recipe items, still need to add all the basic item descriptions. Also worked on making the sheet itself look nicer

Message edited by aarnwht - Monday, 2018-11-12, 4:42 AM
KrichevskoyFecha: Saturday, 2018-11-10, 9:31 PM | Mensaje # 2
Sergeant
Great work ! I've also tried making something like that, but more in graphs form (because they're usually faster to check than excel sheets).
I have a tree of all the recipes that can be bought (I still have to add Graveyard, and sort it a bit) showing which item leads to which. I've also done it for blacksmith, but unfortunately I added some secret recipes, so can't share it there.
I've also got a tree of which boss makes which spawn and an estimation of how much time you have between each.
Finally, I've made a tree of all LC's form with their main attribute.

I'll share the boss tree and the LC tree if someone wants it.
You can also add the data to the one in this thread : http://hero-empire.com/forum/16-1181-1
aarnwhtFecha: Sunday, 2018-11-11, 1:56 AM | Mensaje # 3
Private
If you can link the LC tree that would be great! All I can ever find on it is the picture in the gallery. And are there rules against posting things like the secret recipes from blacksmith?
KrichevskoyFecha: Friday, 2018-11-16, 3:46 AM | Mensaje # 4
Sergeant
From what I've seen, the recipes that are available on the forum are okay to share, but a lot of recipes are not in it, and these are tricks and should not be shown.

Here's the LC tree: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=04826267334320259193
aarnwhtFecha: Saturday, 2018-11-17, 3:13 AM | Mensaje # 5
Private
I ran into an issue with organization with the spreadsheet and, after talking with a few other players, decided to go ahead and start creating a wikia for the game. It can be found at hero-of-the-empire.wikia.com but is currently still heavily in development. 

With this being a wikia it can be edited by anyone who wishes and I would GREATLY appreciate it if others would help contribute with things such as the abilities of heroes or the stats of different bosses and monsters. Following the rules of these forums I would like to not add any info that the creator wishes to keep secret.
KranklafanFecha: Saturday, 2018-11-17, 4:56 AM | Mensaje # 6
Colonel
Group: Partner
Hey
I collected most hero abilities (and most scalings) here: https://docs.google.com/spreads....haring 
Feel free to migrate it to the wiki, tbh i prefer it in the google doc format.
Forum » Forum » Guides » Google Sheet for important In-Game Info
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: