Wednesday, 2019-10-16, 12:24 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum » Guides » Holy bonus effect on INT Heroes (please add your Hero and effect)
Holy bonus effect on INT Heroes
predragovictomislavFecha: Thursday, 2019-04-04, 10:31 PM | Mensaje # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: User
Hi there!
So far I played 2 Int Heroes with Holy and i'm curious about other Heroes (LC int lane, party team, ...) . I will edit this list once every day or two so we can have all effects at one place.
Inmortal if this guide is against any rule please delete this Thread.
Kael - Entangling Root: adds nice spell bonus damage, perhaps depends on Int or lvl or both - not sure, need confirmation.
Medivh - Alpha Lightning: every cast increase base Int by 2 (8 seconds CD, probably at 2k+ base Int at end of solo game, i think it can solo Death with spells now)

Added (2019-04-05, 10:13 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Murgul - Guardian Angel: every cast add stack of Road to Excellence (utimate effect), can easy go to 200+ stacks now.

Added (2019-04-06, 0:08 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Priest - Sword and Shield: +16 base dmg, with or without Rejuvenation. Pure numbers: almost +100 base dmg per minute on self, 5500 or more base dmg/hour with Rejuvenation + Sword and Shield, possible to hit 10k+ base Choas dmg and endgame if it works on other Heroes teams can get insanely strong Assassin, Ancient Vampire, whatever .... Assassin needs to focus on farming for entire game to get what Priest can give in one hour now ...

EDIT (tnx to YokeM): Far Seer: Increases "Devastation" damage by 129 instead of 43 with each cast.

Message edited by predragovictomislav - Saturday, 2019-04-06, 6:11 PM
YokeMFecha: Saturday, 2019-04-06, 2:21 PM | Mensaje # 2
Private
Far Seer: Increases "Devastation" damage by 129 instead of 43 with each cast.
predragovictomislavFecha: Saturday, 2019-04-06, 11:08 PM | Mensaje # 3
Lieutenant colonel
Can't edit first post anymore...

Fausto The Necromancer - Death Touch: each Cast increase golem base damage by 80, HP by 1000 and armor by 10.
10 seconds CD on spell give insane power to golems. In first game easy killed Keltuzad and all lower lvl's. All lane bosses before Death are joke.
If Golems magic immunity works for tanking Michael team's can stall him forever since Chronos CD < Golem CD. Regular damage is not important with so high armor and HP.

EDIT: Wraith: Can't see any effect at all, tested all skills several times

Message edited by predragovictomislav - Sunday, 2019-04-07, 12:01 PM
InmortalSiegfriedFecha: Sunday, 2019-04-07, 9:47 PM | Mensaje # 4
Generalissimo
Group: Admin

Hi there!
So far I played 2 Int Heroes with Holy and i'm curious about other Heroes (LC int lane, party team, ...) . I will edit this list once every day or two so we can have all effects at one place.
Inmortal if this guide is against any rule please delete this Thread.
Kael - Entangling Root: adds nice spell bonus damage, perhaps depends on Int or lvl or both - not sure, need confirmation.

This passive ability of Holy is showing in the item so it is not considered secret or hidden you can freely post about it on the forum.

I was thinking in making a guide myself since there are some abilities that have multiple effects and a few of them does not have text to see what are they doing. But seem players can get some fun by doing the guide and I can correct or complete some of the abilities or you can request the guide from me as well.

Kael Entangling Root: Deal damage based in Kael total mana and level of Entangling Root(each level increases mana ratio up to 0.54)

Necromancer ability buff units depending the target if you target a level 9 Skeleton Warrior it buff all skeleton warriors of any level permanently if you target level 9 Skeletal Mage you buff all the level 9 skeletal Mages others target buff the golem also if have another effect of increasing Necro intelligence that have a chance depending of the ability level have a 100% chance to increases Intelligence on level 1 and 100% chance to buff units on level 9 middle % on middle levels.

Wraith: suppose to deal a lot more damage on the Curse ability that attack random targets around this ability does not show a text since the damage is not based in a stat is always the same, the extra damage should come with a different special effect and you should notice a big different of damage by checking a boss with high health taking the ability without and with the item.(Note: I never test this ability so no idea if is really working)
predragovictomislavFecha: Monday, 2019-04-08, 7:25 PM | Mensaje # 5
Lieutenant colonel
Quote InmortalSiegfried ()
I was thinking in making a guide myself

That would be very nice.

the extra damage should come with a different special effect

I have used that skill (and all of them) in jungle with no visible effect: clear weaker spiders with Staff of Crushing Wave, then run in with Untouchable and use Curse AOE spell, it was several hits to take down purple tree. Also killing Revenant was not faster.

Necromancer ability buff units depending the target

Now he is strongest summoner in game, buffing other units is little harder but they got much lower CD.

Thank you for all info.
rsNFecha: Wednesday, 2019-04-10, 8:31 PM | Mensaje # 6
Lieutenant
Group: Partner
@ Siegfried can u tell us what is chaging on Little Child?

does every form have a diffrent ability or only the starting one?
cranicFecha: Thursday, 2019-04-11, 5:28 AM | Mensaje # 7
Private
So we tried Keeper of the Sky and Worker today and we found the following

- Keeper gives a 600 dmg buff to all his non-hero units that last a really short time when you cast the wolves

- We have no Idea what it does with worker, haven't seen special text pop up when using the abilities (we forgot tu use ult though I think)
predragovictomislavFecha: Saturday, 2019-04-13, 9:19 AM | Mensaje # 8
Lieutenant colonel
Arcane Wizard - Arcane Blast: adds 4x Int spell damage, bonus damage not add counts to Curse of The Dark Star.

EDIT: LC forms
Initiate (or whatever is name of first magic form) - no visible effect on any of spells, i made Holy on this form and after every form change i did drop and pick up Holy to be sure
- 1st White Mage form - no visible effect on any of spells
- 1st Healer form - no visible effect on any of spells
- Healer final form - no visible effect on any of spells

2nd go:
- Black Mage 1st form - no visible effect on any of spells
- Black Mage 2nd from - no visible effect on any of spells
- Black Mage 3rd form - no visible effect on any of spells
- Black Mage final form - no visible effect on any of spells

Message edited by predragovictomislav - Saturday, 2019-04-13, 11:16 PM
TheKiNgBayramFecha: Saturday, 2019-04-13, 11:56 PM | Mensaje # 9
Private
Group: Useer
  • Firelord: when you cast wave of fire it creates an orb that attacks random enemies (like emeralds).
  • Jaina: if you cast shock on amplified units it deals extra damage based on int (15x? or more)
  • Half Demon Wizard: I noticed that it sometimes deal extra damage with hell lighthing  but sometimes it doesn't. Does it depends on summons?

KrichevskoyFecha: Sunday, 2019-04-14, 0:39 AM | Mensaje # 10
Sergeant
Damn, forgot to say about Jaina. Holy adds an aftershock effect to the shock spell. Aftershock does int*18, around 5s after the initial spell. Also, if the unit dies before the aftershock hits, she's healed by 5000 hp and (theoretically) gains 1 base int. Not sure if that part actually works, though, but the text says so.
VizzardFecha: Sunday, 2019-06-02, 8:22 AM | Mensaje # 11
Lieutenant colonel
Quote predragovictomislav ()
nitiate (or whatever is name of first magic form) - no visible effect on any of spells, i made Holy on this form and after every form change i did drop and pick up Holy to be sure- 1st White Mage form - no visible effect on any of spells
- 1st Healer form - no visible effect on any of spells
- Healer final form - no visible effect on any of spells

2nd go:
- Black Mage 1st form - no visible effect on any of spells
- Black Mage 2nd from - no visible effect on any of spells
- Black Mage 3rd form - no visible effect on any of spells
- Black Mage final form - no visible effect on any of spells

Think there isn't any effect for Little Child or Team party think I read something about that before the version come out on the announce for the next versions with images of the new items.
Quote cranic ()
So we tried Keeper of the Sky and Worker today and we found the following- Keeper gives a 600 dmg buff to all his non-hero units that last a really short time when you cast the wolves

- We have no Idea what it does with worker, haven't seen special text pop up when using the abilities (we forgot tu use ult though I think)

Time increases per level on last levels duration exceed the cooldown you can have the bonus all the time not really short.

Worker increases Flack Cannon all stats on level 9 I think even his life time is increased, most impresive is the damage that have like 700 with the tech to increases attack speed and damage plus the Gem of War aura it is very strong for a level 9 ability and with armor reduction it could even be deadly for high level bosses.

Quote Krichevskoy ()
Firelord: when you cast wave of fire it creates an orb that attacks random enemies (like emeralds).Jaina: if you cast shock on amplified units it deals extra damage based on int (15x? or more)
Half Demon Wizard: I noticed that it sometimes deal extra damage with hell lighthing but sometimes it doesn't. Does it depends on summons?

Half Demon Wizard has always have his abilities improved cause of his summoned units Lighting dealing inte damage, lava ability dealing a lot of extra damage etc, but I can not find any special effect coming from his abilities with the Holy item.

Meaning Azura is the only hero with an unknowed effect it may be buged I try Wraith too I didn't see any effect or damage on his ability.
Dean123Fecha: Saturday, 2019-08-03, 7:31 PM | Mensaje # 12
Sergeant
Azura - Hell Magma applies a "True Hell Magma" buff/debuff to allies/enemies in the targeted area. Lasts 6-7 seconds, increases/decreases attack speed by about 100% and increases/decreases movement speed by about 50%. Affects heroes. Does not affect buildings. Goes through spell imunity (tested on Golems). Not very impressive.

Dark Mage - increases Ice Road damage by INTx6.

Message edited by Dean123 - Saturday, 2019-08-03, 7:46 PM
SkinnerGabrielFecha: Saturday, 2019-08-03, 9:16 PM | Mensaje # 13
Major general
Keeper of the Sky

IIncrease Wolfs damage +600
PtigrooFecha: Wednesday, 2019-09-04, 11:23 AM | Mensaje # 14
Private
Group: Userr
Tried the wraith and indeed holy item gives her a kind of crit rate on her third skill, but I don't know if it scales on something or just on the flat damage of the skill (first option would make her more interesting second doesn't give her much more than before). And speaking of banshee does anyone know if her support skill gets dispelled quickly on end game lane bosses or is it more like the ultimate of keeper and stays?
predragovictomislavFecha: Wednesday, 2019-09-04, 10:23 PM | Mensaje # 15
Lieutenant colonel
It is dispelled if you attack them. Most of them also have reduced timer on negative effects but few seconds is enough to get full hp. Death at less then 1/3 hp seems to dispell that spell in 1-2 seconds, all before are easy to kill anyway now.
Forum » Forum » Guides » Holy bonus effect on INT Heroes (please add your Hero and effect)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: